Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
~ Cyrilla's Plot Thread : Looking for RP! ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yinesa

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Journal

Cyrilla needs to get out there and meet people~ She's not someone who will get involved in anything like the truth or dare games (well not on her own, she gets into plenty of trouble when her friends drag her along) that have gone on xd So she doesn't so much get out into public right now. I'm hoping to change that, at least a bit smile

About Cyrilla: First impressions of the ghoul usually leave people believing she's very 'matter-of-fact' and serious. The truth of the matter is, when you get to know her, she's rather amiable and really rather excitable... and a weeeee bit forgetful.

What I'm looking for :

Ghoulfriends : Cyrilla's best friends are two boils, Aymet and Merope. While they are awesome, there's just some things you can't go on about with boils. Or things they likely wouldn't understand. So it would be nice if she could meet up with some ghouls to befriend.

Shinies? : Cyrilla has a problem. She loves collecting treasure. Her natural fear ability allows her to sense treasure (gold, silver, other shinies) nearest to her vicinity. While one would think this generally comes in handy, here's the issue at hand. You see, Cyrilla is a bit of a kleptomaniac. She unwittingly pilfers objects from people, and places. Generally anything with a hint of gold, silver, or just a shiny in general that catches her eye. If ever confronted she generally rationalizes it as something she must have purchased from the maul, or just found abandoned somewhere (generally the latter if you come at her going "that's =mine=". She doesn't intend to antagonize people with it, but it just happens that way sometimes. Anyways, if anyone is up to having their stuff go missing, Cyrilla would happily oblige you XD

Minipet playdates : Cyrilla loves her minipets, and she loves meeting other people with minipets (hence her enrollment into the minipet training class). She'd love nothing more than to drag Hem or Star out to play.

Hexbox vs Scarestation : Cyrilla, like her two boil friends, has an unrequited love with her hexbox. She'll play against anyone, and may or may not be okay with losing (which happens more often than she likes to acknowledge). She also thinks the scarestation sucks. She will argue this point in a circle even though she really has no good reason to dislike the scarestation... it's all about the stigma.

Other? : I'm still working out some things, but if you have any thoughts or suggestions, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM smile

====

Things you should know

• Cyrilla does not like Demons. She's had some bad run ins with them in the past, and unfortunately her hatred has carried over to become a general "hate on" attitude. If you want someone to hate your demon for almost no reason, she can supply that XD *** ADDENDUM : She WILL be cordial to demons however, as she has no particular desire to fight with every one of them that she meets. Considering how many are in the school.

• Cyrilla can easily be talked into things using shinies : As I mentioned, she pilfers shinies and the like, but she also trades for them. Not to mention if you want her to do something for you, it's easy to convince her that she should assist if there is a shiny reward at the end of the tunnel.

*** While Cyrilla does not like demons, this does not reflect my own, personal feelings towards them 8D This has been a public service announcement.
* will update when I have more time~~~~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 am
Current load

• Minipet 101
  • Human Studies
  • Texting with Merope
  • Trio meeting (Cyr/Mer/Aym)

FUTURELAND

• RP with Shekh
  • RP with Riley
  • RP with Alwine(?)
  • More RP with her favourite pet (Twitch)
  • Pester the people that RP hints were laid out from Groanspring :B (Jericho/Maritess)
  • D&H Club
  • Photography Club stuff

====

Will add to as I go.  

Yinesa

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Yinesa

Relentless Fashionista