Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Achievement Unlocked!] - Aymet plotssss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 am
Aymet plot thread for stuff so I can stop losing track of all those RPs I am supposed to be in

Basically just hit me up here if you want a RP/have an idea!

As a forewarning, I am a full-time college student, so my time is a little finicky depending on my workload ;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:09 am
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY CHARACTER & STUFF

User Image

THIS IS AYMET.

Aymet is a Dracolich, which is basically an UNDEAD dragon whose life essence is all up in that phylactery he has around his neck. He was previously alive at one point, but coming back from the dead does a number on one's memory. He is mostly friendly, but his draconic nature persists in his severe emotional states - just as he can be really happy a lot of the time, he can also get really mad and really upset with very little provocation. Aymet is very impulsive, doing things a lot of the time without really thinking of the consequences.

He is at school at the behest of his parents, a pair of extremely loving and patient reapers who still don't have the heart to explain to their 20-foot long and skeletal 'son' that he is adopted. Not satisfied to see their son home all day playing Hexbox, they thought that Amityville was the best way to reacquaint Aymet with Halloweentown.

Aymet doesn't know what he wants exactly. He doesn't know that much, period.

FRIENDS - Aymet is so gullible you have no idea. Tell him things. He will believe you. You are his friend now. Amityville is a new experience for Aymet, and he's not going to get by unless he makes some friends.

ENEMIES - Aymet is stupidly competitive when competition happens, this can create either friendly rivalries or unfriendly ones. This does not necessarily mean Aymet is any good at the competition, but he is definitely dedicated. I am hoping to play with the social ladder at Amityville a little, so I am hoping to get him an enemy in a high place while he languishes somewhere more toward the very bottom.

UNDEAD - Aymet is still pretty blank-slate. My initial plotline for him was to get caught in the pressures of the social ladder, attempt to fix himself in various ways, and finally come to accept himself exactly the way he is. I would be interested in some anti-undead interactions to make Aymet aware of the fact that not everybody is nice and not everybody likes dead guys.

D&H - Aymet runs the Dungeons & Humans club at Amityville. He is available for all your IC needs club-wise. And then some!

I'M A DARGON - Aymet has a natural form he can revert to, and tends to lounge around in it when he's off in his dorm room or off campus. If you need a 20-foot skeleton dragon for anything, he is your guy. If you don't need a 20-foot skeleton dragon for anything, you should probably reconsider your plot priorities ok.

MINIPETS - Aymet has a love for masses of minipets that exceeds his ability to take care of them. He can bond with other students over this. He only has 36 soul eaters, that's not a lot guys : | Though he could use some pointers for keeping the living pets from becoming undead ones.

LOVE - ....... are you sure.

OTHER STUFF - I am always open to helping other people out with their plots! Aymet is available to help other characters with their development and plotlines.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 am
STUFF THAT IS HAPPENING

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current RPs:
- Ay x Spooky
- Ay x Junko
- Ay x Mero x Cyr
- ETIQUETTE CLASS
- MINIPET CLASS
- DETENTION oh my god how many ORPs did I get myself into

Future RPs:
- Ay x Riley
- D&H ROUND 1[  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 am
******** AY X RILEY

*throws hands up*  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 am
REN AND AYMET SHOULD MEET

Uh. Idk how, where, when, or why BUT THEY SHOULD. : |
I can see them being friends, maybe. Ren tripping over Ay while he's in his dragon form going ".....wat is that."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:24 am
SO. I have been wanting to meet Aymet for a while now >A> I could offer a friend, or a friendly rival, and both those ideas might work with either my characters, Morton or Gabrian, so you can piiiiick  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 am
Perhaps Aymet could run into Jericho sometime in the future? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am
Aymet and Amrita still need to meet and bond over their love of excessive numbers of mini pets. 8D  

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am
AYMET & LIZZY RP. 8< NO EXCUSESSS.
(Well, when you're less busy with stuff anyway. xD)

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games