Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
TNT - Tess and Tro plot thread (open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Hello and welcome to Tess and Tro's plot thread! I will be upfront and state that I am a horrendously slow RPer. Feel free to poke me/remind me about any outstanding replies I may have ;_; I don't mind RPing via AIM if you're more comfortable with that but I, uh, will be including php codes when I RP on AIM for logging purposes XD

That said just a few things: Please turn of your sigs? Slow internet connection is slow x.x
My AIM: Karashi05

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm
User ImageName: Maritess
Nickname: Tess

Personality in a nutshell: Maritess is a conservative, naive, easily flustered ghoul who is desperately trying to come out of her shell and not be the "proper" manananggal her strict, conservative parents have raised her to be. She wants to reinvent herself and be more assertive and take charge in situations but so far hasn't been doing a very good job of it. While she does do things she wouldn't normally do (Singles Board, Truth or Dare, Battle of the Bands) most of these moments of assertiveness hasn't been good for her academic reputation. She should be happy that she's getting to make up for all the lost time of being an obedient little ghoul but old habits die(live?) hard. Doesn't help her mother knows how to manipulate her guilt via monthly scare packages.

What I'm looking for:
* I would love for someone to be a sort of mischief mentor for Tess. Someone who's aggressive or assertive enough to basically order her around. Tess is kinda submissive and will go via the path of least resistance even if said path will get her into trouble later.

* Shopping buddies! Tess' clothes? Her mom picked and packed them for her so she needs some fashion mentor as well.

* Prankers. If your student likes to prank others, Tess is a good target. She will REACT. Usually causing more embarrassment for herself. I like to be mean to Tess like that XDDDD

* I am a total sucker for shipping (maybe not as much as Isra but who is?) and Tess is so easily swayed by peer pressure or whatever trend she happens to notice. With Scareintines coming up, she will be unintentionally pressuring herself to fall in love with someone (boil or ghoul). She's more likely to fall ON someone though XDDDD I could even go for an unrequited crush especially if your student's popular in that manner XD

* HER LEGS. She will be finding them. But not until she's in her 2nd year. I haven't decided if they went back home like the prodigal legs they are or if they've been hiding out somewhere on campus and constantly changing their hiding spot. Would love for staff to give "hints" (ILU, Prof. Cadmus!!) about their teaching area or for other students to help play detective. Heck even for a fee XDDDD Tess will be DESPERATE by then.

Ongoing RPs
- LIST TO FOLLOW BECAUSE I AM LAME LIKE THAT

Future Plots
- TBA  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 am
User ImageName: Petro^
Nickname: Tro, bahag boil

Personality in a nutshell: Petro is straightforward, blunt, does not mince words, and kind of a hot-head. He's not out to hurt your feelings he just doesn't sugarcoat or beat around the bush. He's athletic and sporty and likes to hit things but avoids hitting ghouls if he can because he puts ghouls on a pedestal. He's a little wary of non-tikbalangs in general but he likes being around others too much and does not like being on his own. He's also a follower despite being somewhat assertive.

What I'm looking for:
* I forsee Petro feeling isolated when he's enrolled and will be seeking out a herd. A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG herd 8DDDD He probably won't be all "UR IN MAI HERD, K?" but anyone he feels protective of or likes or respects will be a member of the herd and will have an easier time of getting him to do "favors" or "help" them XDDDD

* Petro will also be semi-actively looking for a "herd leader" (i.e. NUK WHERE BE YOU?) or someone who he'll respect and willingly follow and maybe look to for advice/guidance but only after he's 100% he can trust "herd leader's" judgment. Mildly wary of non-monster ponies, he is.

* I am also looking for someone to manipulate Tro to their personal advantages (i.e. exploit his instinctive "Here, lemme help y' with that.") even get him in trouble because of it XDDD Tro needs to eventually be able to distinguish being helpful from being taken advantage of. He knows it in theory but fails this in practice so anyone interested in using the monster pony (except for rides XD) feel free to hit me up :3

* I'm also interested in Rivals (Friendly and Grudge-borne) for the monster pony. Basically situations where either his short-temper or "Y U HARM RANDOM-NPC-ISH-STUDENT?!" comes into play.

* As for romance, I kinda have something planned for Petro already but if he ever does "fall for someone" he is super old-fashioned and will be all formal about the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:39 am
Reserved just in case?  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 am
i would love to throw tsetsiliya at either of these two, or both! tset and tess seem very similar in some respects, and petro is welcome to be overprotective of tset (which is seeming to be a pattern with her XD).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 am
I'm all about more Huni RP of any flavor. Whatever you'd like. muahahahahaa :B  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 am
8DDD T-names!!! I think Tess would enjoy having a kindred spirit in terms of needing more confidence and being less timid. Well, Tess is more self-conscious than timid but yeah XDDD I'd love for Tro to also play protector for her too and I think he'd also try to encourage her to be more assertive XD so long as she doesn't try to ride him or touch his mane he'll want to make sure she's alright/gets to wherever she's headed no problem heart

ETA: SMOODLE! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANTS FROM YOU >D ... that sounded dirtier than I intended >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 am
awesome! maybe we can hammer out some kind of plots over AIM/MSN (if you have either, of course)?

i'm on AIM under "matakokiri", MSN under haliesw@hotmail.com. <3! gimme a shout sometime!  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 am
I knew I forgot something XDD ::added her AIM in the intro post:: Iiiiii tend to be offline because my connection likes to DC randomly on me x.x BUT I'll try to come online more often *w* I'll definitely hit you up for some RP halie heart  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games