Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
Introductions - Let's Say Hi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 pm
Here's where you can introduce yourself and say a quick hello to your fellow guild members. The profiles thread is for your characters.

Don't get the two mixed up or people are going to be very confused! Lol.

I'll start: Hello, my username's Meyaira Firespring, 'Mei' or 'Mey' to my friends. biggrin I happen to be the owner and creator of this guild and I'm hoping I can be a great guild owner so the story of Purri unfolds and evolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am
Hey there. Vice Captain Bijou1234 reporting for duty here.

I'll be taking care of moderation duties and such, so if any problems arise feel free to let me know. Enjoy yourselves and have fun.  

Bijou1234

Dream Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 am
Hey there everyone, I'm Dream Captain or "DC" for short, I really enjoy roleplaying but haven't done it in a while. I'm excited to begin roleplaying here and seeing what everyone else has to contribute to the story!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm
Hey everyone!! I'm Music_Chick_Fan, often known as Music. Does anything else need to be said? smile I like to role play as well, but I need to get back in the routine. Lol!  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm
Welcome to all our new members! I can't wait to start up the roleplaying.

Let's recharge our muses and put them to work! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:28 pm
Heya everyone, I'm Viper9000, or Viper for short. Meyaira Firespring was fellow member of a previous guild so I am here to get back into RPing and help her kick off her new guild. biggrin  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm
Hey Viper, welcome to the guild! Thank you so much and I hope we can have a great time here. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 pm
Hey I'm 1ring42 (obviously) and I'll get a character app posted once I finally decide on a character idea.  

1ring42

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:21 pm
Hey Ring (can I call you Ring as a nickname?)

Welcome to the guild. I know it's not much right now but the more members we get, the more chances we have that it will continue to grow and develop into what it's intended for!

Hope you have a great time here and I'll do my best to make sure that this guild is a good experience for you.

Mei. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:25 am
Alright! Now I have an approved character I feel much more comfortable posting here! Hello everyone I am known here as Kazu Saeki (obviously) but many just call me Kazu or KS. I don't mind any (decent) name as long as I know you mean me I know to reply! I have been a veteran on Gaia for a while and have roleplayed about as long. My only character for now is an 8 year old Kitsune, that after a while of discussing with Meyaira can now be open in play. We will play him into the hooved tribe since he is a kid and I really can't handle to play like 3 characters of the bat so I needed a way to have just Damen to look after lol.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I'll answer almost every question but RL name, age, ID number and my pin code x3 Lol, let's have fun together ^^  

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Purri Paradise!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items