Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
Returns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 am
Have you been away and now come back? Here's the 'welcome back' thread to let everyone know of your glorious return! blaugh

You can announce here when you're back in action, whether you were away for one week or several years.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 am
Alright, I was away with no internet, but we have a pre-paid stick now, so I'm back. I'm going to try again to get this guild up and running and get it really alive. I won't give up, even if I have to roleplay with myself.

I think this guild and world has potential and besides, it's fun, so that's why I want to keep on trying. It just needs more attention and to get the ball rolling.

I dropped out of all the role plays I jumped into before this year started (thinking I'd have more time when my contract ended) but the contract was renewed instead, much to my surprise. That's not a bad thing though. Anyway, I'm saying I've MADE time for this guild. So I'm going to be a good guild owner and do what I intended from the start.

Or try my best to anyway.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 am
hey everyone. Done with spring break and I have been busy for a while, so that's why I could not get on. smile Hopefully I will have some Pics of Cheria and her twin cubs to show everyone.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm
Oh man, I'd love to see pics of Cheria and Luke and Caleb! I've tried to draw Saberlin a couple of times. I've gotta try and do a fan art of everyone together and scan that in.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

1ring42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 am
Hey I'm back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:02 pm
Welcome back and thanks for letting us know. I'll go look at the profiles section next since I noticed it's been updated.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Welcome back and thanks for letting us know. I'll go look at the profiles section next since I noticed it's been updated.

You can ignore that, that was just me fooling around with Midnight's profile. =P Was thumbing through things and noticed I hadn't given her an eye color so I came up with one that I thought matched.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:10 am
Oh right, thanks Viper. smile  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Purri Paradise!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out