Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ARTISTS] Prom -- Provided Riches of Minisilver (CLOSED pg2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm
***I actually may be able to make a prom background or two. Just really tacky like landscapes/drapery/bgs that you'd see in prom pics right?? How big would this need to be??  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:11 am
Username: MICHAELANGELO
What kind of art are you willing to do?: HIGH QUALITY STICK FIGURES YO
How many pieces are you willing to do?: A MILLIONNNN
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Like a year, it's a work of art An hour v.v;;;
Examples: LOOK AT THIS AMAZING s**t I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS
Name your price: FOURTEEN BILLION SILVER FOR EACH PIECE OK  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 am
King -- Yep, it's be REALLY simple, like one of the ones I posted. One was like, a little wire arch thingy with flowers in it, another was a really godawful faded background of... some drapey stuff, and the other one was just STARS. It wouldn't have to be anything really intricate you could even do something like the stars if you wanted (although probably a little better than that, rofl) It'd be awesome if it could be loosely themed like whatever is decided, but at this point I can't even imagine how unless like, if the theme were corpse bride you could do a really sketchy dead tree with some 'snow' on the ground or something.

IDK, TL;DR, yes really tacky, nothing too detailed or too hard or anything xD

I... dunno about size, but I will add that question to the form and ask the other artists how large they work, so we could get an idea? I imagine everything would likely be shrunk down anyway, but it's good to ask <3

ALSO, SORRY GUYS, LANI WON ALL THE SILVER, THAT'S IT, WE'RE CLOSING SHOP :<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 am
Username:Beejoux
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Clean sketches for sure, but possible one up to full colored
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 2-3
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Sketch pieces a few hours, finished pieces a few days.
Examples: [x] <--DA
Name your price: What you think is fair. <3  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 pm
Username: Enoh stuff and such
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Coloured Chibis at least?
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 1-3?
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Uhhhhhh Depends on when I sit down to do it. =D 1-4 hours, depending? After I actually sit down to do it. And stop getting distracted. It's a difficult process.
Examples: (Older to Newer) [x] / [x] / [x] / [x]
Name your price: I WANT YOUR LOVE----What, Minipet silver? Uhhhh...No. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:59 pm
I need to change the amount of pics I can do. Work has suddenly gotten crazy busy/long shifts, so I am worried I can't handle what I put previously. Could you change it from 3-5, to 2-3? Thanks!! Sorryyyyy~!  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 am
Username: Kaiyumi
What kind of art are you willing to do?: 8D Animated pixel chibis!
How many pieces are you willing to do?: UHHH if I were to give a rough estimate right now, maybe 1-4? Assuming that each piece=only one character.
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: 2-4 hours is a good estimate!
Examples: x x x x x x x
Name your price: can has hug 8D <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm
Username: Ary Keeyara
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Sketch lines + color, backgrounds (realize this would be highly experimental, I don't do them often but...practice is always good right?)
How many pieces are you willing to do?:
1-2 couple pieces (IDK if we're doing these?), or 2-3 single portraits. Backgrounds would depend on whether or not you want me doing any LOL
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Per piece? 1-3 days. It doesn't take long to do them (a couple of hours), but I have to say that in case my schedule gets full up with other things.
Examples: X / X / X / X / X
Name your price: IDK  

Ary Keeyara

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 am
Username: scyerline
What kind of art are you willing to do?: I'm willing to offer something like this, but better looking LOL (these drawings are a year old)
or something like this?
or I can do more serious work too if you can't find anyone, just PM me <3
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 3-5 couples
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: roughly an hour or two, depending on the person (people) i'm drawing and style
Examples: x || x || x || x || x random other samples in my profile
Name your price: pfffffft, no clue. whatever you think it's worth? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:22 pm
Alright, thank you every who applied! We've chosen the artists -- they should have received a PM, but they will be listed below anyway <3 I'm sorry we couldn't hire you all, but unfortunately our silver is limited :< If you would still like to do free sketches, please by all means do so! You are perfectly free to run your own games in thread <333

Thank you all for applying again, you all are amazing <3

Artists
Peas
Bili
Rav
King
Pach
Bitti
Lei
Kuro
Drag
Enoh