Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Toby's Plot Thread~ [OPEN] 8>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanyousblood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 pm
Because I figured it was about time to advertise officially!

User Image

So this is Toby, you Halloween equivalent of the friendly local unicorn, and I'm after some good old fashioned plottings.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 pm
BLAH BLAH WHAT SHE WANTS

A TL;DR summary of the the girl:

As pleasant as she is reserved, they seriously don't come much more tolerant than Toby, which makes her both easy to get along with and a pushover to the extreme. She doesn't speak often unless spoken to, but she's very amicable and does possess a certain magnetic attraction to Amityville's fairer young maiden types (elaborated on in her journal for the curious), as well as a penchant for animals and the outdoors.

Oh, and she's also a flesh eating carnivorous doppelganger thing with heat vision if you want to get technical.

What I'm after:

I'd really just love to get her out and socialized, so I'm receptive to almost any kind of plotting that gets proposed! She's fairly versatile as a character; she'll naturally treat her "maiden" friends with a kind of princely cordiality and give them particularly close attention, but would still hang out with anyone that met her on friendly terms. On the flipside, her overly passive nature would also make her prone to being bullied, which would certainly be an interesting kind of peer antagonism to deal with. She'd be available for meeting in both her student and natural form, too, since she likes to go for four-legged runs in her off hours, so uh... yeah, UNICORN RIDES ARE TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE TOO. 8B That's about it?

... Yeah I'm terribly unofficial.  

Hanyousblood

Hanyousblood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm
OPEN I THINK????  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm
SO LIKE.
i think it would be funny for falsicorn to meet danny?
since girls are supposed to be maidens and pure and what not
and danny is just about as far away from that as you get!  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces