Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Club Proposal] The Strays [OPEN 4 MUSIX] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:48 pm
Face your demons

That was just the last of my ideas! what were you hoping to do? o uo even if the performative roles are taken up, characters could probs still come jam / be part of the "club" version if hg is okay with it * o*

ahhh ok I see, gotcha Well I have my Verusha here who is all about this awesome stuff. She mostly sings, but dabbles in a few instruments here and there. She's pretty handy with technology and what not, but she's no pro. Just thought she'd really like this rockin' group. But I certainly don't want to intrude if it's already all full up. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:31 am
musicaloner7

I certainly hope it will be fun, yes! o uo We're full up on vocals, it's true, Kier and Van have that handled together pretty neatly, but if she dabbles in other instruments you can pretty much play any of them with her? I mean, depending! What are the "other instruments" you'd like to play? biggrin I'd really like to find a good fit for you, I don't think it's "full up" with four people xD Just the easier roles I suspect got first dibs o uo

edit: Oooh! Or HG has pointed out that she might also be really great for special effects stuff at shows? like fog and lighting and booms and etc, something to consider as well? o uo

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:36 am
Face your demons

Mostly the things that were already mentioned, bass guitar, drums. But she was given piano lessons as a kid, so keyboard or synth is always a possibility?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:07 pm
musicaloner7
Face your demons

Mostly the things that were already mentioned, bass guitar, drums. But she was given piano lessons as a kid, so keyboard or synth is always a possibility?

Keyboard or synth would be AMAZING we'd love that! * o* would you accept playing one of thooose, then ? <3  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 am
Face your demons

Keyboard or synth would be AMAZING we'd love that! * o* would you accept playing one of thooose, then ? <3

*salutes* yepep. In fact she could switch between both depending on songs, and what not, depending on if one requires more special effect sounds and all that good stuff. I know she could manage that fo sho.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:19 pm
musicaloner7

FANTASTIC, welcome to The Strays! I'll be setting up a band practice / first meeting soon heart  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:36 pm
IS THIS STILL OPEN FOR AUDITIONS? Cause...

I AM ALSO A STRAY?

name:: Enzo Valentino
year:: 2
role:: He plays several instruments, from horn to a bit of jazz guitar but predominantly his upright Bass familiar (who plays himself, really.) But what he would really be interested in is being a manager. Finding gigs, pimping them out, (pocketing most of the profits if that's not kept in check.)
additional notes :: He runs the school radio station as well, a great way to get their music 'out there' as far as he'd say.
preferred method of contact:: PM (AIM is fine too! bilious42)

Face Your Demons
Hey. hey you. I still owe you an Enzo tag. OFFICIALLY GETTING BACK ON MY FEET NOW THO!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:10 am
Bilious
IS THIS STILL OPEN FOR AUDITIONS? Cause...

I AM ALSO A STRAY?

name:: Enzo Valentino
year:: 2
role:: He plays several instruments, from horn to a bit of jazz guitar but predominantly his upright Bass familiar (who plays himself, really.) But what he would really be interested in is being a manager. Finding gigs, pimping them out, (pocketing most of the profits if that's not kept in check.)
additional notes :: He runs the school radio station as well, a great way to get their music 'out there' as far as he'd say.
preferred method of contact:: PM (AIM is fine too! bilious42)

Face Your Demons
Hey. hey you. I still owe you an Enzo tag. OFFICIALLY GETTING BACK ON MY FEET NOW THO!

I think I owe like 100 people tags for this, and didn't start a club opener e ue;;; BUT YES -- although ffft Enzo will upstage Van in a heartbeat lmao. ENZO U R A STAR also hi bili <3  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:42 pm
Omg this instrument is so cool sounding but idk if it would fit with the feel of the music they're gonna be playing?

Face your demons

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces