Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOT] Wish's Plot Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:07 am
User Image

Hiya guys!

Wish here~! I'm finally getting back in to Gaia, and actively as well, so I figured I might as well completely re-vamp and overhaul my plot thread, creating something a bit more....WELL, Comprehensive XD. I've had one of my characters for QUITE some time now, but never really done anything with her. Shame on me, because she's gorgeous, and I can't wait to level her up! Anyways, now that I'm actively availible, I figured I'd make a thread to kind of showcase the three characters I have, and try to get RP and plotthings for them~!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

First up, Amaunet Banoub.

This mummy ghoul is my oldest darling. Her tomb can be found HERE.
Mostly what I'm looking for, for her, is RP, Friends, someone to get close with, etc. Which won't be easy! Amaunet is a very distant sort, but can be friendly enough once you get past the barriers. She can get on people's nerves pretty easily though! She's a bossy little lass, who even orders around the Dark Incubator Scareon that often follows her around...not that the little one minds, mostly because she'll happily ensure that the mummy's words are carried out. The two are a good pair!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:23 am
User Image

Next up~ My Hunter boy.

Rallen Corvaire's room can be found HERE. This Moon Hunter is very much NOT a social person...neither he or his Weapon. As a matter of fact, the boys would sooner turn their backs and walk away than even say hello! I'd love for him to find a guy to open up to, someone who can get him to stop being such a little jerk. At the very least, he's GREAT to have on missions, capable of working out strategies on his feet. I'd love friends to help temper him as well, but they'd have to put up with a hell of a lot!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:27 am
User Image

Last, but certainly not least, is Sarauniya.

Sarauniya Kubra is a Shaman Reaper, whose room can be located HERE. This lovely lady has a deep connection to her serpent, and can be seen everywhere with him. She is quite social, loving to be around people, and enjoying showing others her lovely pets that she's collected. As a Y1 student, I'm interested in friendships, and pretty much any plot you can think of with her, so everyone's welcome! She's also looking for a Big Brother/Sister/Sibling if at all possible!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:28 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:28 am
Reserved  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:29 am
OPEN for Plotthings~ whee~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:12 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Hello yes, I would like to offer my Moonie Zascha for some Moonbro time with your Rallen. 83  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:17 am
Yayoi
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Hello yes, I would like to offer my Moonie Zascha for some Moonbro time with your Rallen. 83

OMG That would be the coolest~ Moonbro time FTW. I still need to finish my weapon solo and awakening stuff, so if you don't mind a bit of a slow, I'm totally in![/size[  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

:0 would you be interested in well, Hollandaise could accidentally enter Amaunet's room, looking for her friend, Aisha. Touch one of her things and boom mummy's curse?  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:12 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Sure! I can't promise Amaunet won't get very angry, but that's part of the fun, right? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:51 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
The Semblance of Unity

Sure! I can't promise Amaunet won't get very angry, but that's part of the fun, right? XD
Yep 8D
I'll start something in a couple of days c: closing off some existing rps real quick  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:28 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Yayoi
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

OMG That would be the coolest~ Moonbro time FTW. I still need to finish my weapon solo and awakening stuff, so if you don't mind a bit of a slow, I'm totally in![/size[

Slows fine. 83  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 am
The Semblance of Unity

That sounds great! :33 I can't wait~ Just quote me~.

Yayoi

Would you mind starting? I've been pretty busy XD;  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash