ROAD TO RECOVERY!

User ImageOver two weeks of dead silence TNWR has now found a few updates on the status of current TNWR Superstar Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan a very well know star in TNWR moved the audience members every night he perform just by saying the word "YES". But for the time being we catch up on Daniel Bryan and his status of returning back to the ring.
Part 1

Daniel Bryan: "Well for the past two weeks since Day of Uprising it's been pretty dark, I've been mad at myself, my job, and career. Just sitting on your couch not doing anything isn't a good feeling at all. I can't just get up and walk around like I want it's a very rough struggle. I try to keep myself motivated by going into rehab everyday and trying to work harder and come back even stronger. I've been having leg massages and doing weight training on my legs daily. Two times a week, four hours a day non stop I must get back into that ring. This isn't like before I can't be sure of an exact return date, you know and it's very very frustrating."

Daniel Bryan a talented young competitor sitting at home isn't a very know factor in his schedule. To keeps himself busy he catch up on all of the TNWR shows and status watching talent come up and matches pushes Daniel each and everyday. Being known as a B+ Wrestler and having other selfish superstars wanting to make sure you never wrestle again can take a hug toll. Part 2 of Daniel Bryan's road to recover coming soon.