Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
Michael Cole Interview w/ The Miz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:57 pm
Michael Cole: This is Michael Cole here from TNWR HQ conducting a interview with the one and only Hollywood superstar, The Miz. Miz at elimination chamber you claimed you were going to slay the beast incarnate but you ended up getting injured. What are your thoughts on being essentially taken out by the beast you promised to slay.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 pm
The Miz: Well, Cole, like I said before I've learned from my mistakes. Next time you'll see Brock Lesnar he'll be taken out by me, Miz. Trust me, I live up to my word. Anymore questions?  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Michael Cole: Well just only a few more. My second question is beyond Brock lesnar what are your long term plans for TNWR?. And secondly I'm curious as to why you did what you did to Roman Reign's Daughter, Joelle Anoa'i.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:10 pm
The Miz: It's simple, it's a little trick in hollywood called 'Shock Factor' this is why people like Amanda Bynes or Miley Cyrus are famous.  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 pm
Michael Cole: So just to go back to a previous question what are your plans after Brock for TNWR?. Seeing as to how hot the championships are and how stars like Undertaker,Rock,Seth Rollins,and even Daniel Bryan are basically becoming the spotlight of the show how do you plan to contend with such stars as those?.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:21 pm
The Miz: I don't need to tell you because it's your job as a viewer to watch me climb to the top to steal their spotlight.  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:31 pm
Michael Cole: Well i believe this wraps up our TNWR app interview. Miz it was a pleasure having you. Cole says extending his hand for a handshake with the miz.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:36 pm
The Miz shakes Michael Coles hand and leaves  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items