Tensions started building in the arena, what did The Rock want to say to the TNW:R universe? So many questions wandered about on what this could be about. People were excited to hear from him, after all he was an entertaining man. The 'Great One' always had something interesting to say, it's how he has always been.

User Image
*Electrifying (The Rock)" by WWE & Jim Johnston

User Image
The Rock's theme song would be blasted on the PA system, people would rise to their feet to greet The Rock, chanting his name several times in order to show support. The Rock would be aware of these sweet sounds that he heard almost every night from his 'people' as he called them. The Rock would slowly make his way down the ramp not in the style that the fans were use to. People could tell that he wasn't in his usually bright mood. The Rock would make his way into the ring by going through the second rope from the stairs. The Rock was wearing his shades, his "Boots 2 Asses" shirt, and some casual sweatpants. Fans would try to cheer up The Rock by cheering as loud as their voices allowed ((#BARZ)). The Rock wasn't buying it though..

The Rock spoke into the mic, "The Rock has come out here with pure, straight forward intentions. The Rock isn't here to bash on the TNW:R staff or anything like that." The Rock's smiling expression suddenly switched or to a more serious business-like expression. The people knew it was serious because he didn't come out and say his usually catchphrase, he continued and the crowd was completely hushed. "But at the same time, The Rock is here to do exactly that." The crowd would start up little chatter, kind of confused by what The Rock was saying but the chatter would soon die down and The Rock would continue, "Now The Rock came to the TNW:R to wrestle 'the best there was in the world', according to what I've heard." The Rock would shift his movement back-to-back as he walked around the center of the ring. "Honestly, The Rock hasn't gotten that yet." The Rock's tone would get a little more aggregated and even as the fans cheered he ignored them and continued, "In-fact The Rock has been forced to whoop on these young kids candyasses' and I do enjoy that. But like I said before, THE ROCK CAME HERE TO FACE THE VERY BEST." The Rock would become even more annoyed as he would continue, "AND clearly, TNW:R booking managers didn't understand that. They don't give a crap on what The Rock says. That's pissing The Rock off. But who cares if The Rock is pissed off? Who cares?" The Rock tone would lower a bit, as he sees the reactions it's getting out of the crowd he then takes of his shades. "Now I know The Rock needs to calm down, believe me I know. All I'm asking for is a match with one of these so called 'best wrestlers in the world' because how I see it right now, not one of these 'wrestlers' could even touch The Rock. HELL, THE ROCK CAN BARELY TOUCH THE ROCK!" The Rock would touch his arm and act as if it were too hot. "You see?" The Rock would demonstrate it again before a light beeping sound would go off. "OH, that reminds me-" The Rock would look to his watch and stop the alarm that would be going off on it. "You know what that was? It was a timer. A timer for what you ask? The timer on The Rock NOT being the People's Champ. A timer on you the TNW:R fans not being properly represented. A timer on the TNW:R booking staff on not giving The Rock some proper competition!" The Rock would turn as he was saying this making sure everyone in the arena come hear him. "Now The Rock don't know how to make it more clear then that. Hell, just in case I got something for the TNW:R booking managers-" The Rock would start digging in his pocket and pull out what seemed to be hearing aids. The camera would zoom in on them to confirm that they were. The Rock would hold them in the air inside his hand, "Now I was nice enough to buy a pair for every individual guy back there that holds any authority. But since you probably don't understand still, I'll make sure to personally deliver them to each and every one of you, then maybe we can reach some type of understanding." The Rock would whip his mouth with the palm of his hand. "Maybe The Rock speaking some unknown language? I mean maybe it's a whole mind thing and I THINK I know English. Like Chicago's very own-" The Rock would suddenly stop, take out his phone and typed something before putting it away. "Chief Keef? Yes Chief Keef. You know I like his 'I Don't Like' song, it's quite catchy in-fact I even made a little remix." The Rock would pull out a crumple up note out his back pocket before proceeding, "A newbie guy I don't like, a weak fight I don't like, A TNW:R BOOKING MANAGER I DON'T LIKE. THE ROCK IS CAUSIN' MAD DISTRUCT-" He suddenly would stop reading his note and say, "You know I would drop this freestyle but The Rock would have to charge ya." The Rock pointed to a young boy that had a sign that read "I love you Rocky! heart ", "But for you, you can have it free." He then start point to all the people he could see that had something positive on it about The Rock while saying "and you." each time he pointed to a new person before stopping. "But too bad, The Rock ain't got time for freestylin' because my timer went off and TNW:R booking managers better to get to answering to The Rock's requests. Because The Rock ain't just no pie-eating, eyebrow-raising, hell-raising, MONEY-MAKING, pictured on Sports Illustrated, more head than body Jabroni! Matter a fact, how bout ya'll booking managers tell me who the hell hired ya, because whoever did is one stupid son of a b***h. I mean who WOULDN'T schedule The Rock?" and If they got a problem with it you know what they can do?" The Rock would pause a bit adding more emphasize his statement, "They can stick that problem up their candyasses! Besides ya'll know I'm an '<********> " You could tell now that The Rock had a lightened mood now, a huge mood swing prior to all the joking. The Rock would start summing up what his intentions were for coming out here, "All The Rock is asking for is some decent competition, that's all. The Rock knows that the people are tired of seeing The Rock whoop on these nobody's. Well not entirely because we all know these fans love watching The Rock compete." The Rock would smirk a bit, then he would get hype while continuing, "Now don't be the reason that The Rock was held back from greatness, The Rock is destined for greatness. It's in The Rock's blood." The Rock would stop his tone would chill. The fans knew what he was going to say, everyone knew. IFFF YAAAA SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCKK.." The crowd would finish the rest, as he would drop his mic then put on his shades. His theme music would boom loudly from the PA system and the titantron would light back up. He would playfully blow kisses to the fans before exiting out the second rope but would stop for some odd reason and say, "Cut the music real quick."The PA system would then be turned off. He took of his shades one more time and said his last words of his promo, "Make sure ya'll look for The Rock's upcoming motion picture, thank you." He'd then put his shades back on and start making his way towards the ramp. He would stop and take a picture with some kids in the front row before walking back up the ramp. He would stand there like the way you stand there when you're looking up at the clouds for a minute or two before redirecting himself to the back.