Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
Michael Cole Interview w/ Roman Reigns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:52 pm
Michael Cole: I'm Michael Cole here with the one and only Roman Reigns. Roman I'd like to start off with how do you feel about Deans actions towards you a few weeks back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image

Roman sat down getting as comfortable as possible before he would have to answer Michael Cole's questions. Next thing you know the cameras were a'rolling and now he and Cole were about to do this.

"It's good to be here Michael Cole. Really, thank you for having me. Starting on the Dean sit'c I'd just like to point out Dean Ambrose is a really phenomenal athlete and guy. I take nothing away from him. And in the recent weeks while it may have became a little personal... in the same breath... it didn't. Because I didn't take it that way albeit at first I was pretty pissed. Then I realized I would do the same damn thing. Dean did what Dean does. He was unpredictable. He came out there surprising both me and Seth. And unlike most of the guys in the locker room he stood up to me. He wasn't going to let me brush him off, ignore him, walk past him and go for that title directly. Nah, he came out and made a name for himself. And that next week while I'm not proud of it he pinned me.

But how I feel about the situation. We're both men. We're both competitors. And we're both wanting to become the TNWR Champion. That's not going to change and if that's not what you strive to be in this business then you should get the hell out now. So I respect Dean. But I hope he knows what he is doing by getting in my way."

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:09 pm
Michael Cole: This Friday you will go against another man who you once considered your friend known as Seth Rollins. What are your thoughts on facing Seth and how Seth has changed since you guys were a team.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

Reigns moved his hands through his nicely combed and gelled hair. When Michael asked about Seth he sort of just stared blankly before continuing.

"You know Michael there comes a time in every man's life when they realize their biggest achievement. Some men they continue to work hard and push themselves to be better, stronger, faster. Guys like me. Then there's those guys who are like snakes in the grass always waiting for something to come weaken their prey for them so they can make the easy takeaway. That guy is Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins was a good guy. He was a good partner at a time. But that all changed when the SHIELD decided to go it's separate ways. Dean did Dean. I did me. Seth became a scumbag. Hell, though like they say if you're going to be a scumbag you might as well have fun while you can right? And essentially that is what Seth's doing. Because there's not a doubt in my mind that I can't beat Seth Rollins. Because Michael Cole; I can beat Seth Rollins. And make no mistake; I will beat Seth Rollins. And I will be TNWR Champion. Seth, I can honestly say over watching him these last few weeks got lucky against Triple H at Day of Uprising. In that chamber he had the ultimate card being last. It's not much a surprise he won. Dude calls himself the "Architect". So there was definitely some planning in his win. So yeah. Seth should live it up. He should brag. He should do all of those things. Because his days as TNWR Champion, they're numbered."

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:37 pm
Michael Cole: Going into this match with Seth Rollins is the loss to Seth and Triple H possibly going to affect your singles match with Seth?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

"I can honestly although it was a setback. That tag match and losing it only fueled me. It's why I was so focused this week in my six man tag match. To beat Seth I have to think like him. And by thinking like him I have to block every corner he hides behind him. So when he does try to take those shortcuts he can see they've already all been blocked. That's how and when I will take his championship."

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Voice Of TNWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:03 pm
Michael Cole: I'm just curious and would like your opinion on this. Do you personally think your ready to be the champion? I know you've been absolutely dominate since you arrived in TNWR but do you personally think you can handle being such a big target and being essentially the face of TNWR?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

"Michael. I wouldn't be sitting here if I didn't feel as if I wasn't ready. Wanna know why? Because if I had any doubt in my mind like that I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be sitting here right now, in front of you. I wouldn't be in this building. I wouldn't have a contract. And I would NOT be in this industry. At Awakening of the Fall, I will beat Seth Rollins and become the next TNWR Champion. And you can believe...that."

Roman then looked at Michael Cole with determination and hunger in his eyes.

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces