DESTROY ☐ KILL ☑
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

User Image

"But people don’t like when you put up a fight
And slowly, ever so slowly, I am loosing mine

I’ll fight (fight), fight (fight), fight or be taken out alive
Fight, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Standing on the edge, am I better off dead?
How could I forget that I’m better than this
I’ve come too far to fade tonight
Fight, or be taken out alive

My thoughts are racing faster than my body can react
The danger doesn’t register, the fear feels like an act
Don’t pull the plug I swear this isn’t how I want to go
The sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope

But people don’t like when you put up a fight
And slowly, ever so slowly, I am loosing mine

I’ll fight (fight), fight (fight), fight or be taken out alive
Fight, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Standing on the edge, am I better off dead?
How could I forget that I’m better than this
I’ve come too far to fade tonight
Fight, or be taken out alive"

"Fight" By Icon For Hire

..explodes out through the arena as Adèle would walk out of the entrance stage and pause for a few moments, looking around at the audience. She would then grab the top of her head with both hands
and lean backwards with a terrifying scream.
She would then remove herself from that position beginning to walk down the ramp, as she would then have her ring announcer, Colette who would
also be her manager walking down behind her.
Adèle would then begin to walk down the ramp, as she would feel grubby little children hands touching her arms. She would move away, raising her right eyebrow at the child, telling the parent to keep their little illiterate mutts under-control!

She would finally approach the ring, turning to the right and heading towards the steel steps. Colette would be at the ring as well by ringside, cheering on. She placed her foot upon the first step, as she heard in the background that a guy was hitting on her. She would then look behind herself, and walk off the step. She would approach the person in the audience that said that with the two simple words; "UP YOURS!!!" After she would say that, Adèle would then flick off everyone that was in the front row, as they were laughing in her face like it was some sort of joke, but they were giving her boos and thumb-downs as well. After she would flick off the entire front row in her area, she would proceed with her entrance, placing her foot back up on the first step of le steel steps, and walking up the steps as well. She would reach the apron, climbing the second turnbuckle one turnbuckle at a time, with her left leg on the second one,
and her right one on the top turnbuckle, as she would raise her arms, whipping her hair to the side with her right hand. She would then leap off the turnbuckle, into the ring, waiting in the ring.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
LEAVE ☐ FIGHT ☑