User Image

"At Awakening Of The Fall I go against a man that I probably know more that anybody.. I go way back with Roman I mean no mad blood towards him at all he's a friend. A brother I use to call him but I don't know how or why he became this giant image of success don't get me wrong he's a hell of a wrestler and I watch him go out and dominate competition. But in our TLC match I unleash the real deal, Roman has gained a number of beatings on me but at the end of the day he is 0-1 against me and this Friday he will be 0-2 it is what it is. I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people. But being bad is what gave me a spot to become the next TNWR Champion in a very short time period and I will take advantage of this monstrosity between me and Roman."
User Image

"Like I said before Roman isn't on my hit list but he stumbled his way onto my bad side and that's trying to boss me around. I'm a grown a** man point blank period. And putting him down was something that had to be done that night. Did I enjoy it? NO IT SUCCCKKKED major but I didn't turn on Roman that night I made my statement to him and everyone. Seth Rollins ha, now that's a man I can't stand.... Who knew that he had so much of fear into him ya see I'm a man before anything I don't run when the tables are down on me I punch, kick, and bite through the wood until I'm pulling and spiting out splinters out of my body. Let me tell you something... Seth Rollins isn't a man he's a coward and a paper Champion who flees from matches and runs from men like me who is trying to become the next face of this Company.. He's lazy and that's why I have to beat Roman this Friday I have to freaken do it. I WILL BE THE TNWR CHAMPION PEOPLE so get use to because at Awakening of the fall it wont be any surprises."
User Image

"I prepare every night and day for days like this. I don't need a 250 dollar pair of headphones and a fancy gym for a workout to be prepared. You wanna know what I do? I take myself to the middle of nowhere and train. I swing till I can't. I run till I fall. I slam myself till I bleed. Hehehe you gotta love it.... The thrill of action just excites me I don't what can I say I'm a weird dude I guess."
User ImageUser Image

"Getting that gold man. My mission I'm looking forward to it, I will take out anyone who tries to stop me at this point I'm a revving engine that gas tank is on full.... I can't be stopped not at this point at least."
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Like I'm done talking now..... This Friday I beat Roman, I beat Seth, and I walk out of Awakening of the fall as the TNWR Champion and I will make the title prestigious as it should be not ran by a coward who can't finish a match without running and not a selfless dry Juggernaut. I guess it pays to be the lunatic these days." Dean says as he gets up off the couch from the TNWR camera crew and disrespectfully snatches his mic off and tosses it down to the floor ruining a piece of a One Hundred Thousand dollar equipment as he leave the room.