Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
Abyss Leaving backstage after being Suspended

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:55 pm
The following airs on the TNWR network and is showed on the website, right after Abyss was suspended for his actions.

The camera catches Abyss walking down a hallway with Janice over his shoulder, and each person gets the hell out of the way when he approaches them. He continues walking down the hallway on his way to the exit of the building he was banished from by Stephanie McMahon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:39 pm
Just as Abyss was walking down the long hallway, on the verge of going into the parking lot a man who knew him well would greet him before his terrifying exit.

That man was the World's Largest Athlete, a giant among men; The Big Show. Who would come up to Abyss, stopping him from completely leaving before he talked with him.

"What the hell was that out there, man."

He said it trying to look at Abyss, the Monster who destroyed Mikey, leaving him looking like a full ketchup bottle that holes cut in it everywhere.

"I know you are the Monster, and you know I am the Giant. But what you did out there, scared me even. Jesus."

Big Show said, awaiting a response from his partner in crime.  

Worlds Largest Athlete

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:51 pm
Abyss just stares at Big Show, with Janice over his shoulder, and doesn't say anything. He just grins an evil grin letting Big Show know that he is the only person he is on good terms with.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:59 pm
Stephanie would walk down the long heel, where the only sound you could hear were her heels meeting the cold floor. She would see Abyss leaving the building, as Big Show would be accompanying him on his 'farewell'. Stephanie would approach the two giants, and make eye contact with Abyss. "Think of this as.. some 'time off'. I'll let you know when your suspension is up, by just one measly phone call. Be sure to answer this phone call, because it'll definitely be a phone call that'll change your career around." Stephanie would say, giving Abyss a small smirk. She would then glance over to Big Show, and make eye contact with him. .."And as for you, Show. I've been meaning to talk to you, in terms of opportunities, business wise. Like Abyss, you will also receive a phone call, and from there we will arrange something out. It most definitely will not be a waste of time." Stephanie would smile, as she would cross her arms, and turn her back, walking back in the direction from which she came from.  

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:07 pm
Abyss then looks over at Show and says "Meet me for some grub sometime during my time off." He then laughs and walks off.  
[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games