What sounds like a heartbeat starts playing through the PA.

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

"BURNING NOW I BRING YOU HELLLLL! OH BURNING NOW I BRING YOU HELLLLLL"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The screen shows a Hellish landscape with figures moving inside the flames. The crowd is silent for a moment as a man in a hooded jacket comes out on stage. He looks up and throws his hood off, pyro going off behind him. The man's face and body is riddled with scars from battles long past and his iris's are blood red. He looks around the arena, pacing up and down the ramp as he made his way to the ring.

He walks around the ring, grabbing a microphone as he does. He pretends he is gonna slide in but shakes his head. " No...no...no. I've always felt more at home outside of the ring. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Hellfire and I am here to kick some a**, win titles, and maybe end a few careers. I'm going to show you what it really means to be hardcore, extreme and violent" Hellfire says into the mic, as some of the crowd cheers.

" I'm also here to show those pompous a**sholes in the back that someone like me can eventually reach the top of this business. That someone who grew up in a little house in Philly, went to a certain promotion's brand every damn chance he got and somehow went from doing stunts in backyard wrestling to earning a chance to be in the biggest promotion ever, can reach the top of this mountain when everybody says he can't" he says as he begins to lift the apron up. The crowd cheers a bit more, getting a small ECW chant going.

" So I don't care if I gotta do by hitting someone with a chair!" he says grabbing a chair from under the ring and throwing it inside.

" I don't care if I gotta do it by putting someone through a table!" he says now pulling a table out and sliding it into the ring. The crowd starts to cheer a bit louder now.

" I don't care if I gotta do it by jumping from a ladder!" he says throwing a ladder in the ring now!

" Hell I don't care if I gotta take every god damn piece of equipment from under this god damn ring and smash everyone across the head with it! I promise you in the future, Hellfire will be a world champion and the most dominate superstar here in TNW:R!" Hellfire says throwing whatever he could into the ring. Trash cans, kendo sticks, brooms and more all cluttered the ring as Hellfire finally slide in. He raised his hands among the carnage, as the crowd cheered.