Bayley would be walking from the arena to the backstage area, pushing the curtain out of her way to fully come to the backstage area. She had a half amount of water sitting on a nearby table she had left there before she started her match. Bayley would then pick up the water, as she would unscrew the cap, and drink the rest quickly from her exhaustion and dehydration from her match. She would then walk down the hall with the bottle in her hand, putting it in a nearby recycling bin, disposing of the water bottle, since she was finished with it. Bayley looked to head towards the locker room area to hit the showers and stay throughout the night, to watch the rest of the matches, and potentially talk with the superstars and other girls of the women's division, however, when she was walking, that wouldn't be the case. Bayley would be stopped by a local interviewer that was apart of the TNW:R announce team. The usual interviewer was Renee Young, but she was busy getting ready to interview the Superstars. Once Bayley would be stopped by the interview, he would ask her a question, which was -- "Bayley, you've made your TNW:R debut in a definitely colorful, fashionable and energetic debut. What are your plans for your future career here in TNW:R?" Bayley stood there to catch her breath for a few seconds, to make a smile reach her face as she would happily answer the question.
User Image
"My plans in TNW:R? my plan is to simply make a impact and gain recognition. I've been trying my hardest to get here for a while, and when Stephanie McMahon gave me the phone call, which I've been waiting on for almost a few months now, I knew that it would be time! Right now, I'm not trying to focus on championships, or even #1 contender spots.. what I am trying to focus on is performing a five star match. A five star womens match that these lovely people deserve."

User Image
The interviewer would nod his head in appreciation and respect for Bayley's passion for this business. Seconds shortly after, Bayley would be asked another question which would be -- "Your match against Charlotte seemed to be a key factor in what you've said. What is your personal opinion on how things transpired in the ring?"
Bayley would listen, and think for a moment, as she would then give the interviewer a response. "I'd like to thank Charlotte for giving me what I wanted, and what the people wanted, which was a five star match.. even if it seemed like she was truly trying to hurt me. But then again, that's what you have to do to get somewhere in this business, right? A win tonight would of been amazing, but hearing the reaction of the people in the arena was definitely heart warming, and I'm grateful for that." Bayley would take a breather, as she awaited the last and final question the interviewer had for Bayley, which would be -- "What is your honest opinion on Charlotte?" Bayley wouldn't hesitate to speak, as she would speak out once more. "My honest opinion on Charlotte..? she's a great competitor, and I would love nothing better than to meet her in the ring once more! No one deserves a chance more at the Womens Championship other than her, and at Money In The Bank, I truly wish Charlotte the best of luck!", Bayley would say with a smile on her face.