User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The following airs exclusively on the TNWR website, the aftermath of Tuesday night Television this week.

Samoa Joe was walking backstage after defeating John Cena, and having Triple H name him as the official number 1 contender for Seth Rollins' TNWR Championship. He was sweaty, but had his white towel over his shoulder, and was drinking some PowerAde upon walking up on an interviewer, who wanted to speak with him.

Interviewer: "Joe, Joe I'd just like to say congratulations on defeating John Cena and officially now being the number one contender to face Seth Rollins for the TNWR Championship.... but I would like to know, how do you feel heading in to Money In the Bank just a couple weeks away?"

Samoa Joe: Joe nods his head for the congrats from her, and then he speaks after being asked. "Well, I am not surprised, being the number one contender and all. Week after week, I have proved that I am, and have always been champion material. And this time, I dominated a man who has won more than a dozen world titles, John Cena, and made him pass out. Triple H had nothing to do but make me the man to face Seth Rollins for his title........ But a good way to describe how I feel... I feel pretty damn good Renee."

Interviewer: ".... Speaking of John Cena, you and him went at it out there, how do you think he will be able to handle Brock Lesnar at the Pay Per view? "

Samoa Joe: "I have the same respect for John Cena than I do for men like The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Sting, because he has always been a phenomenal wrestler. And other than me, I think John Cena is the best bet now to take Brock Lesnar down."

Interviewer: "Do you let the thought that if Brock Lesnar defeats John Cena at Money in the Bank, he is coming after Seth Rollins or you yourself for that title, bother you in any way?"

Samoa Joe: "It doesn't bother me at all, but it is certainly something to think about. Brock Lesnar is indeed a beast, who can impose his will on people whenever he wants to. And if he does beat John Cena...."
Samoa Joe turns towards the camera away from his interviewer to send a message.
"Once I am done with Seth Rollins, I will be the TNWR Champion. And no one will take it away from me. Not whoever wins the Money in the Bank Ladder match, not Seth Rollins, and Brock Lesnar, man or beast, if you come at me, you will get choked out...."

Samoa Joe then walks away from the reporter, and the camera shows him slowly walking down the hallway with the towel over his shoulder, going to his locker to get ready so he can go get something to eat after his victory.