Aleks Mason stood backstage alongside the very beautiful, gorgeous Renee Young who had a microphone in hand. They spoke briefly, before the camera man told them they would go live in a few seconds. Aleks stood with a very serious look, and Renee stood looking towards the camera with microphone in hand.

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time: Aleks Mason. Aleks you obviously saw the huge announcement made by our TNW: Infinte Champion, CM Punk where he hand picked four men to face off to declare a contender for his title. You were one of those men, so what is your thought process?

Aleks Mason: Renee, it's about damn time I get my recognition and I get my shot because I've been waiting in line for too damn long, as I've watched everyone step up in front of me, getting their shots continuously. I'm going to be in a match with Jimmy Havoc, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose.. Ya see, Roman and Dean.. they've had their chance. They've had their opportunity here in this company for gold and they blew it. Jimmy Havoc.. well I've beaten Jimmy Havoc. The only plausible.. reasonable contender for this new championship is standing right here with you.

Aleks would walk out of camera view, as Renee watched him walk, closing the scene with some last words.