User Image

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me welcome at this time, he is the current reigning TNW:R Champion, Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins: I'm very welcomed to be here, Michael.

Michael Cole: So we'll just get right into here. Seth, for the past few months, you've won the TNW:R Championship ever since the beginning of this company, how did it first feel when you won that championship?

Seth Rollins: In case you didn't notice, I am still the TNW:R Champion. I am the best this company has to offer. I've gone through the men from the likes of Sting, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, and even more. A recent man I've gone through is Roman Reigns. He thought he could've just slide in his title opportunity just like that and take this away from me? I never thought so. So to answer your question, Cole, how I felt when I won the championship, was absolutely normal. It was another day at the office, but this time, there was just a little chip of gold on my shoulder. Because going all through those men, it was a challenge, but all in the end, they'll get what's coming to them. And as long as I'm here, there's nothing that can't prevent.

Michael Cole: So since we're talking about the men you had went through, let's talk about the man that's going to go up against you at the next pay-per-view. The man himself, Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe is one of the most brutal men and could eventually be a big challenge for you.

Seth Rollins: ...Do you think I'm worried about Samoa Joe? Another Samoan in line of my championship? Let me tell you something Michael, in case you didn't notice once again, I am not scared of no men. People like Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns can crawl their way into trying to be the big hero here, and try to save the day by saying, 'ooo, look at me. I'm going to be the TNW:R Champion.' But the matter of the fact is that this isnt' a fantasy we're talking about here Michael. We're talking about reality and what's become of reality. I am, the most real thing in this company we have today. And reality speaks for itself, and over the months I've shown what reality has become. And let me personally tell you, and Samoa Joe, because I know he's watching this. I am reality.

Michael Cole: Okay..one last question before we end it here, Seth. How long do you plan to hold that championship?

Seth Rollins: Michael, I will be holding this championship for as long as I can, and as long as I want. You can put me through anything coming my way, and it won't matter. I've gone through the deepest depths of hell, in the past few months. And if I have to rise more from there, or even go deeper, it's nothing I can't handle.

Michael Cole: Okay, thank you for joining me Mr. Rollins, hope to see you again.

The interview would fade away as the cameras would close on the interview.