User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edge would be seated in an elevated chair, adjusting his mic before the camera man signaled him, basically asking 'Are you ready?', And Edge replied by nodding his head, it was go time. The interviewer started off by introducing the Rated-R Superstar.

Interviewer: "Ladies and Gents, this is your very own Edge."

Edge: "Very glad to have this opportunity to talk on the upcoming PPV, Money in The Bank, and to be able to be here in general it's truly a blessing."

Interviewer: "Well what is your thoughts on the upcoming PPV?"

Edge: "Let's just get straight to the point, Finn Balor? My plans are pretty clear, although I respect the kid as a upcoming talent and future star; he isn't going to be walking out of Money in The Bank as champion, you know why? Because I'm the Ultimate Opportunist and my ultimate goal is capturing that Paramount Championship and having my name in bold letters printed across it. Finn Balor, this is your destiny. I WILL dethrone you as champ and you ought to accept it. One Spear and it'll be all over, I will be the Paramount Champion!"

Edge would take rip the mic off of his shirt, before leaving the scene. Leaving the interviewer a bit speechless as he expected more of a humble response. The interviewer would signal for the end of the segment.