User Image

"Now Triple discussed a new and refreshed prestige to this company. Now I know times has changed old companies died and new ones came but quite frankly I could careless at the end of the day I'm here. Like it or not I haven't had my best moments I still feel as if I'm locked into the shadow just screaming and cringing for a shot. But Ohhhhhh Triple H you brought in the solution, MY SOLUTION! And when it arrives Dean Ambrose will take it if it's the last thing I do. TNW:R's Hardcore Champion and when you say the word 'Hardcore' it's saying the home of Dean Ambrose ya see I eat,sleep, and breathe Hardcore. It runs through my veins and I'm nail to nail the toughest man in TNW:R I stepped into the ring with the beast Brock Lesnar and been through 4 other superstars in a fatal four way but I can't seem to stomach for a shot..... Dean Ambrose just isn't the guy this company sees as Champion material but ohhhhhh folks this is where you mess up at..... I was raised by wolves and climb mountains before I could crawl so this new division brought into TNW:R will belong to me. Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, say hello to your new TNW:R Hardcore Champion and I say that because it's 110% accurate no man will come before and win that title because my name is nailed and scratched into the golden plate and any man from my brotha Roman to a little slime ball Seth Rollins who tries to get in my way would have their teeth stomped into their throats....... TNW:R Superstars embrace and RUN!"