Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Overgrown Island

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 pm
[≈]____O v e r g r o w n____I s l a n d____[≈]
N o r t h_____B o r d e r

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The view of the island from the shore show a small slip of land, top heavy with thick, vibrant greenery. Rocky outcrops spiral out from its sandy lip, causing swells and foam to gurgle angrily. The island itself is no larger than a small neighbourhood block, not including the shallows and jagged outcroppings.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The vibrant greenery is home to rubbery vines, spikey undergrowth, and a sun-blocking canopy. The air is humid and coating every surface with slick. Vibrantly coloured flowers grow in large bouqets, attracting hordes of insects with their sweet scent.

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A
____ • N // A

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • N // A
____ • N // A

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] It was a trudge of a few hours before they reached a rise of jagged rocks high enough for them to spot the sea. The wind had swept slick and salt far enough to reach them, coating the sharp boulders and tainting the taste of the air. "Down, hold." Inka quickly crouched, using a hand sign for each command as he did so. His lean frame was pressed into an uncomfortable crag, red eyes peering through the rupture to spot a ship in the distance. There was no colour between them and the ocean, bar the occaisonaly low shrub or long-dead tree. They would be seen coming from here on. The ship itself appeared to be stationary, and it would still be another few hours walk to get to the shore, thanks to the unforgiving terrain. In stark contrast, the vessal was nestled in close to a small, flat island of white sand and emerald foliage. From this distance, Inka could barely make out anything else. Staying low, he shimmied back, staying out of sight of the ship by keeping the tall outcropping between him and whoever may be on watch in its nest. "Evaluate." He spoke to the Genin.

[ entry from : Crossroads ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Amygdala
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor; following behind her sensei, pushed herself into the more dirty looking of the rocks. Her custom made outfit was a mottled grey that would blend in well with both rocks and dead leaves and other foliage. Even so, she kept her head from cresting the rocks to give away an easy profile. That would be way too rookie of a mistake even for her first mission. In fact she was pretty sure that she wouldnt live it down if she made such an error. She took a breath and then spoke softly.

"The distance to the ship is quite far. Too far to make out much. However my hive is at full capacity once more. I could try and nestle a few bugs into the local bird population. Boats like that typically need someone either catching food or frequent restock at a harbor. As they are bandits, I would assume that they fish for their own food. Im not a fishermen. But I do know that it would be much easier to catch individual meals in that little bit of a bay they have there. So, one or two birds may venture that way to try and get some food." She said with her eyes shut behind her tinted lenses of her mask. After a moment to breathe and clear her mind a little bit, she would open them again.

She would lean back carefully, keeping the rock between herself and the ship, and try and catch an angle of the sky above where she believed it would roughly be."Seagulls I think over the ship now. But thats the best that I could think of spur of the moment. Unless you want to move closer. My bugs are not currently adapted to the sea, so they cannot swim there. Nor would I trust the fish not to thin out there numbers in this area." She said moving back against the rock and sitting in a crouch, back pressed to the cool stone.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Sky0814

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:16 pm

→→A small ship lay several hundred yard out into the way nearby. From this vantage point little could be seen, though to those who may know such things it would be obvious that this ship was a brigantine type, with two main masts standing high. With the sails furled they were clearly not planning to leave anytime soon, and yet atop the deck many ants scurried back and forth with haste in their steps. Two slightly larger men dressed in strange purple cloaks stood near the helm, each with a grimace, though one bore a spyglass to his eye with which he swept from side to side. In fact, even as the trio waited behind their rocks his gaze moved in their direction, as if waiting for something to happen. His partner, who had a hood and mask, seemed to be taking a solid interest in the crew to which he spoke, though the voice did not carry. Would either of them notice this as strange? Few knew outside of those on ships that orders were often shouted to ensure repeats were unnecessary, and yet here the person simply must have been speaking loudly without shouting. Odd behavior, but not something known to people who weren't used to ships.
→→
→→
→→

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka hummed, eyes unfocused even as he listened. "Scouting through your bugs may give us the insight we need to prevent losses. Its barely past noon, and we're coming from the South, meaning we cant use the sun to hide us by shining on our backs. Taylor, you have until sunset to get your bugs there and back; I want numbers, how many are armed, if they have a base ashore that island, and evidence that this is actually the ship we want." Without looking away from the distant rocks ahead of them, the Jounin continued. "Roxas. Your sheets mentioned your aiming towards the healing field. Get prepared, as much as you can. Our job is take in these guys alive. They may do something you dun like, but the mission comes first." Look whose talking, Inka chastised himself, but outwardly he appeared no different. He has long gotten used to talking s**t about himself. "Taylor, watch the ship, let us know if there are any signs of them heading out. My best guess, like most bandits, they work during the night."

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor nodded even as she thought about how to handle it. She first did exactly as she suggested and sent a handful of bugs to infest the local bird population as they were moving towards the ship. That would take care of the initial scouts. At least for the ship. But she wouldnt be without contingencies. She took the bulk of her current cohort of bugs and would have them fly in a very scarce formation quite low to the water. In fact several would be eaten by fish as they skimmed the ocean towards the boat. She had them spread out so much that she would end up losing roughly a quarter of the bugs she sent.

About half of that group again split off and headed for the shore. Leaving 25% of the original swarm to cling to the side of the ship and move about. The rest moved in a scattered pattern low through the area of the island. They flew that tight pattern and would filter in a straight line search across the woods.

Taylor meanwhile sat down next to the rock and crossed her legs. She shut her eyes gently and focused on swapping her point of view through her different bugs in a cycle. It was a simple matter, but took her focus at this distance.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 am

→→Strangely, the insects found themselves ignored by most of seagulls flying over the ship, with only those who lived on the island paying any sort of attention. In fact, several of the birds seemed to fly against the desires of the others nearby, the flock's control seemingly ignored in favor of exploration. This wasn't readily apparent at first, but it became more so as those aboard the ship stopped at a command from on of the two at the helm. Silent, the crew seemed to wait for something before returning to their work. The two at the helm exchanged looks before separating, the one on the left heading for starboard and the other to port. Each stayed at their station, unmoving, whilst the boisterous nature of the crowd returned to its normal bounds.
→→The insects, however, would detect something of note. The ship itself seemed made from chakra, or at least, chakra was used in its creation, though how, or why, remained unknown.
→→
→→

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Sky0814

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka stayed silent through the following hours, barely giving a small hum and soft questions whenever Taylor would convey her observations. A small shadow kept crossing over Inka and the rocks around them; a bird was circling overhead and it was setting Inka's teeth on edge, worried that it was giving away their position. He just hoped it would realise they weren't dead, and thus not a meal soon enough and would go bother someone else. As such, when, after the first few hours, the bird finally flew away, Inka sighed in relief. Another shadow passed over him - red eyes shot up and there, again, was a bird.

"Da ********...?" He whispered. Alarms rang and he pressed his head back against the stone, pressing hard. "Never ********' easy." He growled. Inka slumped forward, mind whirling. "Hey," He spoke up to Taylor and Roxas. "Either of you know a Genjutsu? Get the birds to go in another direction when we move in under the cover of dark. If not," He looked to Taylor. "Maybe get your bugs to focus on the bird population, get ready to wreck some havok on them. Worst case scenario I may have something to throw at them." Inka would fall silent then, glaring up at the bird circling overhead. When night finally fell, Inka would be set up in a crouch, getting ready. "Comments or questions - now is your last chance." No matter if Taylor was able to get bugs on the scouting birds or not, Inka would deal with them other wise. If there was nothing left to say, Inka would give the sign, sending Taylor and Roxas together down to the side, to attempt to sneak up behind the ship. Inka, meanwhile would head down towards the front of the ship, getting ready to launch the attack that would then signal for Roxas and Taylor to reveal themselves and capture the targets.

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:45 am
User Image
User Image

Chakra: 340/350

"Sorry sensei. Im afraid I dont know of any genjutsu currently. We set out before I had the oppurtunity to train much in the line of anything. However...They already know we are here. They know where my bugs are which is odd. Because they are on the lower half of the boat, near the water line. The insects are reporting that it is a chakra construct." She said quietly with her eyes still shut. "Im acting as If I didnt notice. No sense in tipping that hand as well." Her hands subtley shifted through a set of slow seals that were obscured by the movement of her insects on her body. They were easily seen by her squad but not by anyone from further away. Her eyes opened sliightly and she laced a web of her chakra briefly through the area from where they had just come. This would serve to start calling some of her previous swarms back to her. The range wasnt great though. She would maybe get half a swarm back. That being said, she could sense her spider moving through the forest as well. Her bugs on her body had started to trace her outline on the rock she was propped up against.

Taylor spoke to her spiders through mostly sign language. So when she commanded something in the distance to move, it would look as if she had some sort of physical tics. In all reality though it was a little more sinister than that. Spiders were ambush predators. So was Taylor. They were both laying their traps out in preparation.

Being a chakra construct, taylor had the bugs start chewing through the rudder chain on the ship. It would take time but would hopefully be slow enough that it went unnoticed. At least mostly. She didnt want that ship leaving...or at least being able to navigate when it did. Easily anyway.

Finally, as her swarm returned to a point near her she swapped herself with some of them with a basic academy jutsu and started moving through the woods in the direction of her spider at a fair clip, leaving a Taylor shaped blob of insects sitting where she was, mimicking her breathing and natural movements as best as they could. She would move through and take a position near her spider, having it make its bolas of sticky silk as it prepared to hunt, her back pressed against a tree as she waited. Lastly, a handful of her bugs would take yup the sky to place themselves on the birds and make themselves along the strips of flesh with the warmth of the birds blood and the vibrations of its pulse.

Out of combat substitution used.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 pm

→→The birds above, the ones that circled, seemed to know the insects were coming and moved away. Their cousins, however, were caught and probed by the strange insectoids, though they squawked at the violation. What was perhaps the most annoying was the chain the insects were trying to chew threw, which for some reason tasted funny, and in fact...a moment Taylor would lose connection to all the insects she had set to the rudder, their voices and communications silenced in an instant. Even from here, however, the group would hear the sounds of large items falling into the water, creating quite a bit of stirring within the water and the soldiers above. Cries of shock went up and were immediately silenced by the remaining masked figure at the wheel, an arm raised in silence. Instantly, those upon the ship began to choke, heaving, reaching for breath as the figure in robes collapsed to the ground, his body vanishing into shadows.
→→As for the sailors on board? Well, their faces hastily turned black, and lesions grew upon their flesh, yet it did not stop there. Even as they watched the flesh would slough away, revealing bone beneath as muscle and meat alike turned into some sort of strange liquid upon the deck.
→→
→→

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Sky0814

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:57 am
]User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka was launching forward at the loud noise, not wasting a second of the opportunity that whatever had happened was either an attack or the distraction Inka needed to take advantage of. Throwing smoke pellets down before his feet, Inka was dashing into the black smoke while activating his chakra, teleporting him down to where the rocky line of the coast met water. His position should drive the pirates' attention to him, allowing his students to sneak up on the enemy's 7 o'clock. The Jounin slamned his hands together chakra gathering in his lungs.

"Don't think I won't blow you to high Hell!" He yelled across the open water. Inka breathed out - a massive serpent spewed from his mouth and shot forward to the front of the ship, only to curl around it, suspended in the air. A single disruption to the delicate balance of the jutsu will cause it to violently explode. However, even from the distance, red eyes still caught the ghastly site of what was occuring on the pirate ship. Inka felt his eyes widen, flashes of his memory spilling hot fear into his lungs. s**t! He hesitated, orders ringing clear in his head and the fear of what had happened to him and his home warring - only to be concluded by the still growing snake suddenly moving to constrict and explode. He couldn't let it return, and let the Kage damn him but Inka was not calling himself and two newly-branded genin equipped to handle such a horror. "Get back!" He yelled to the Genin. "Fall back!" Panic seeped into his tone. Where was the b*****d from the helm!?

[ Aseru [ To Fade ] - D-Complex Buki ]
[ 5st & 5ch ]
[ Hebi no Rendoreiku [ Snake's Rend ] - B-Katon ]
[ 40ch ]
Snake's Rend is executed in two steps. Fire is breathed out by the user into a long stream, reaching 7m/22ft in length. The flame itself is only hot enough to cause first degree burns and lights flamable materials instantly. However, at anytime, the user can instil a pulse of deliberately unstable chakra. This second step causes an explosion along the entire flame's length. The force of the explosion is as follows; when an individual is next to or closer than 4m/13ft to the blast they are blown clear off their feet, with the organs vitally damaged by the blast force alone, causing a painful, slow death. They would also suffer third degree burns and numerous, deep gashes. When standing at a distance of 4m/13ft to 6m/19ft the individual is still blown down, suffers minor burns and the organs are injured enough to severly impact performance then on, with minor internal bleeding and tearing occuring. Healing recomended but not fatal. After 6m/19ft the individual will be buffeted by the explosive force but may retain enough stability to not be knocked down completely. No burns will occur.

[ apologies for bad post -w-' ]

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor was all setup to move. She had her eyes set, her scouts out and was in the process ovf laying out a large scale trap. However her bugs vanished from her conciousness. Which meant that they were killed. Which also highly limited her options in combat. She didnt have any other training under her belt. Thankfully she heard the whistle to fall back and turned away.

She would make her way back to the road that brought her here.

]exit]

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

♒]| Water ○ Country

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items