Shitposting with class. 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Polls, Spam 

Reply Spam Central
Hey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My account didn't get hacked this whole time.
  So that's nice.
View Results

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:25 pm
A-B0T
Its been idk what, 2 years since I logged in? How's my guild doing and why am I still a crew member?
I forgot how to color text.

Oh snap, it has been forever. I took over since you were gone for so long, I kept you as crew because I respect you and I felt that by demoting you would be a d**k move, after all you have been here for so long and you have done a lot for this place it just didn't feel right to remove you from the list. I've been making changes to the guild and just recently been trying to get this place active while going to school. I switched majors to teaching, nursing was not a good fit for me I decided to drop after the first lab dissection. Anyway I'm glad you're back! This is Brittle by the way, my other account was banned and I'm still in the process of appealing it. If you need any gold or want some newer items let me know, I know the the economy is still inflated but I'm willing to give you stuff so you can get ahead. Also if you have questions about the site feel free to message me, a lot has gone down during you absence. One more thing, sorry about all the gifts from the past, I had a feeling that you would come back eventually so I wanted to be sure that you had some neat stuff when you did return. But anyway I hope we can get to chat soon, I'm not the same person from before I have matured a lot and I would like to prove that to you if you would allow me. In the meantime I do apologize if I did offend you or upset you in any way in the past, I do hope that we can move forward with a friendship. But yeah, welcome back! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 pm
Scrap Metal 2.0
A-B0T
Scrap Metal 2.0
s**t, a robot zombie. Better kill it with classical music and Doritos.
Welcome back though.
Well, your avi still sucks. *kicks*

You're just jealous of my magnificence.
You're literally giving me cancer right now. I'm going to tell everyone it was your fault when I'm on my death bed.

I'm glad to be assistance. Would you like a small fries with that?

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Spam Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items