Got a good ibuprofen dealer.
View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 am
I told my wisdom teeth not to boop their older siblings and what do they do?! They're booping! Diagonally, even. Pretty sneaky, sis. Now I have to evict one of them. It's partially erupted meaning it can cause a lot of problems. I looked up a lot of dental stuff because I have a crush on my dentist. He's going bald. Hope I don't confess my love for him when I'm under the gas.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:55 am
But what if you do confess and get a confession of love in return? sweatdrop  

PurplePeebleEater

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:03 am
ThunderbirdNerd
My dentist won't be performing the surgery. He may not even be there since it's going to be on a Saturday.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:04 am
A-B0T
ThunderbirdNerd
My dentist won't be performing the surgery. He may not even be there since it's going to be on a Saturday.

Boooooo  

PurplePeebleEater

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:08 am
Ouch, I remember when I had mine taken out. It was not a pleasant experience.
Eating ice cream and other cold things will help with swelling after you get it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm
When mine were pulled out it was a rave party of blood in my mouth for an entire day. Nothing but cold nutrition drinks for three days straight after the surgery. Those were fun times. =p  

Prismatic B

Crew

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:00 pm
Dogoda
Ouch, I remember when I had mine taken out. It was not a pleasant experience.
Eating ice cream and other cold things will help with swelling after you get it out.
The geography of my mouth has changed a lot since I started getting work done. I'm down 2 premolars on one side and the premolar being booped is sensitive to pressure so chewing capabilities are down about 40%. Maybe I can eat ice cream again if the filling I had isn't still sensitive to cold.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:52 pm
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth drilled, only negative side affect is a sensitivity to cold that comes and goes. also the pain killers they gave me did about 30 seconds of usefulness, not like it hurt all that much anyway.

I hope your procedure goes/had gone well.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:26 pm
sgt.Frosty
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth drilled, only negative side affect is a sensitivity to cold that comes and goes. also the pain killers they gave me did about 30 seconds of usefulness, not like it hurt all that much anyway.

Drilled? What does that mean? I know sometimes they need to be sectioned out. Is that what you're talking about?
The painkillers work for me just fine but I lose my appetite and then I vomit during my first 48 hours.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 am
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

Drilled? What does that mean? I know sometimes they need to be sectioned out. Is that what you're talking about?
The painkillers work for me just fine but I lose my appetite and then I vomit during my first 48 hours.

I think that's what I mean? all I remember is that he only had a drill, and my head was vibrating the entire time. the entire procedure took about 45 minutes. I am also ever grateful for the liberal use of Novocain and laughing gas.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:58 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

I think that's what I mean? all I remember is that he only had a drill, and my head was vibrating the entire time. the entire procedure took about 45 minutes. I am also ever grateful for the liberal use of Novocain and laughing gas.
I'm grateful for that nasty paste they stick against your gums to make the injection more bearable. I had a dentist who didn't use it before this one. Awful experience.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:05 pm
Hit them with a hammer.
A big one.  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm
Neshira Namea Returns
Hit them with a hammer.
A big one.
Nah. I had a dream about all my teeth splintering off and turning into pudding. I didn't like it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm
A-B0T
Neshira Namea Returns
Hit them with a hammer.
A big one.
Nah. I had a dream about all my teeth splintering off and turning into pudding. I didn't like it.

Mine always turn into shards of a mirror. Pudding sounds much more delicious.  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items