Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was thinking I can model a zaku head
  i'm such a weeb....
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:06 pm
so for my 3-D modeling class, our next project is to make something that he will then go and make a 3-D printed model of.

so does anybody have any neat things I can model? but keep it simple, I'm ambitious but lack experience in modeling stuff.(think clothes pins, whistles and stuff like that)

no vases though, it can't be too simple, or too lewd unless its really funny. still probably can't use it though  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 pm
How about a cool cell phone before everyone started getting smartphones? Like the razor. Or a pretty diamond ring. Or an old school tv.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:39 am
like a fatback tv? I still have one that doesn't work in my room, it has a built in VCR(also does not work) xd

edit: WAIT I GOT IT, a drain snake, like those plastic ones that work waaaaaay better than the metal ones connected to something. only it can't be flat, and it must be flexible. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 pm
sgt.Frosty
like a fatback tv? I still have one that doesn't work in my room, it has a built in VCR(also does not work) xd

edit: WAIT I GOT IT, a drain snake, like those plastic ones that work waaaaaay better than the metal ones connected to something. only it can't be flat, and it must be flexible. ninja
My second TV was like that but it also had a DVD player. It was a Christmas gift and I was reluctant to give up my first TV. It had fake wood panels and green glitter paint on the speaker from my 5th birthday. I was very attached to it.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:26 am
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

My second TV was like that but it also had a DVD player. It was a Christmas gift and I was reluctant to give up my first TV. It had fake wood panels and green glitter paint on the speaker from my 5th birthday. I was very attached to it.

that tv sounds sway cooler then mine.

speaking of cooler ideas I decided on a cooler thing to 3-D print, a pendulum snake office toy. 3nodding
just gotta get the dimensions and figure out how big a ball has to be in order to weigh enough  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:29 pm
Warning: this is off-topic.

Fat-back TV????

Is that what a Cathode-ray tube (CRT) television is being called now?

yow.

and I can remember vacuum tubes  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:26 pm
havenne17

Fat-back TV????

yow.

I guess? I was just remembering my first HD tv, I think it was part of the Gen. 1 bunch and they were just plain big, with big backs to them(hence fat back)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:16 am
havenne17

Fat-back TV????

yow.

I think they just call them tube TV's.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash