There's a ******** house right here?
View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:33 pm
They used to play their stereotypical Mexican restaurant noise at unreasonable volumes at any hour of the night (which will no doubt continue soon as summer approaches). Now they're playing football in people's yards. I'm not one of those "Get off my lawn!" people but when I'm trying to sleep for my taxing job on the night shift and I wake up to some trashy kids yelling and the thud of a ball slamming into my house or my brand new window unit I'm close to calling the cops.
Is it just part of their culture to not respect anyone's space and property?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:37 pm
your other neighbors complain about them too right? just keep filing disturbance reports against them, and record the moment when they break stuff on your property.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:17 pm
I recently reported the brats next door for parking in front of my mailbox constantly.
They do it every single day and it pisses off the mail lady.

Put up no trespassing signs and report them every time they step foot on your property.
Like nail a couple on some trees, your fence or your mailbox post.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:04 am
The most of them don't even care because they're just as trashy. Why would this neighbor care that neighbor is throwing a football wherever they want when their own yard is littered with beer bottles, toys, and cat s**t? I'd say out of the majority of them only one neighbor really shows any indication of manners.
And I don't think they'll pay any mind to a little no trespassing sign. We put a no soliciting sticker on the door and everyone still thinks we're waiting for someone to cut our grass or sell us something. But part of it may be they just don't know what the word soliciting means. We want to move but it's so hard to find the right place.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:07 pm
A-B0T
The most of them don't even care because they're just as trashy. Why would this neighbor care that neighbor is throwing a football wherever they want when their own yard is littered with beer bottles, toys, and cat s**t? I'd say out of the majority of them only one neighbor really shows any indication of manners.
And I don't think they'll pay any mind to a little no trespassing sign. We put a no soliciting sticker on the door and everyone still thinks we're waiting for someone to cut our grass or sell us something. But part of it may be they just don't know what the word soliciting means. We want to move but it's so hard to find the right place.

Signs are only for covering your a**, I've heard that cops won't issue tickets to people being in your yard unless you have them up. The idiots may not care but they will when they keep getting tickets. With the litter can you report them to the city? Surely there's some kind of ordnance against trashy yards. Even Willow Park has a town ordnance for junky yards, there is a guy who lives by the stop sign on my road who keeps getting citations for it. I along with a few other people turn him in all the time for litter and s**t cluttering up his property. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:49 am
I don't care about what's in their yard, I care about what's in my yard. They can have a broken down old car in their yard for all I care. I just don't appreciate footballs bouncing off my house under any circumstances.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items