Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:14 pm
Logged on assuming the Halloween event would be started by now, or at very least there might be some news about its arrival...

Halloween on Gaia used to be a really important time to me. I miss those days.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 am
Yeah. Seems like nowadays, they spend more time on maintaining the site and events kinda take a back seat. I can see why. The previous guy kinda really messed up and left the company and site in bad shape. Gaia has been recovering, but it's been a process.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:39 am
When they released their summer event, it was pretty much at the end of summer... so I'm expecting them to do their Halloween event reveal last minute as well.

Plus they seem to be focusing their attention on improving the Dark Mode posting stuff right now. They just announced they revised the various frames you can select while in that mode. Ghost, chain, dark prism, blood, and paw. They actually looked quite nice. Can't wait until they introduce the Dark Mode to forums... 'cause that's pretty much where I only hang out on Gaia now a days.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:43 am
Prof. Moonie
When they released their summer event, it was pretty much at the end of summer... so I'm expecting them to do their Halloween event reveal last minute as well.

Plus they seem to be focusing their attention on improving the Dark Mode posting stuff right now. They just announced they revised the various frames you can select while in that mode. Ghost, chain, dark prism, blood, and paw. They actually looked quite nice. Can't wait until they introduce the Dark Mode to forums... 'cause that's pretty much where I only hang out on Gaia now a days.

Loving your spookified avatar! biggrin

Yeah, I saw the little update along with the new Flairs announcement. Guess I'll keep logging in until it begins. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:29 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Loving your spookified avatar! biggrin

Yeah, I saw the little update along with the new Flairs announcement. Guess I'll keep logging in until it begins. xd

Thank you! It took me awhile to figure out what look I wanted to go with this year. Especially when all of my Halloween-specific pieces are all part of the event sets. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Zphal

The Halloween event has started, in case you didn't see. 3nodding

Feel free to come hang out in my thread, if you want.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:02 am
Trick or Treating is live!