Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:35 pm
So I'll start with my little update.

First of all, December was pretty stressful for me. I'd almost call it hell. I don't really want to really get into details but the place my aunt works wanted to get rid of her and found a reason to do so while not officially firing her until recently. [The reason for dismissal was bed bugs.] It basically caused loads of stuff with everyone until the first treatment.

Christmas itself was alright. I got loads of gifts from mom. Not gonna list everything, but she did get me a few things I wanted. I got her old Fitbit in which she gave me brand new wrist bands and chargers, and socks. One of those Advent Calendars that contain 12 pairs of socks. It was frozen themed.

New Years' was nice. Luckily the pandemic didn't affect my plans as I usually celebrate alone. Usually, I play some video games, watch a movie, and order takes out. Then when it is nearly midnight I'd time a song to welcome in the new year. A few things I started doing last time were drinking wine and made a food platter to eat though the day. [Never had wine until 2019 at the age of 31]

For 2018 the song I picked was Killer Queen. for 2019 it was Fighting Gold. This new year I picked Yorktown just for the line 'The World Turned Upside Down.' Which seems to apply to the current situation. Though overall I feel it was a fitting song.

I was able to get some new games as a gift for myself. I couldn't find too much, but I like what I got. Outer Worlds, Saints Row the Third Remastered, Injustice 2, and Grand Theft Auto V. But the game I played on New Year's Eve was Kingdom Hearts. I let my aunt picked the game and that was the one she was interested in.

Since the new year, things have been alright. The bed bug issue isn't completely over but they are not as big an of the problem as they used to be. The problem is that we've had the bugs for so long it'll take a while before they are gone for good.

I've started over with the envelope savings plan. I ended up opening that I had saved in December to help out with expenses.

I'm working on improving my health in small ways. Partly thanks to the Fitbit I'm walking a lot more than I have been before. I bought a Cirkul bottle to help me drink more water. Best of all I've had no digestion issues so far this year. Also, thanks to the Cirkul bottle I've been drinking less soda.

Here is a referral link if anyone is interested in checking Cirkul out. I would definitely recommend it.

Edit: I forgot to add that one thing I'm going to try is that each month I'll try to play through one of my games throughout the year. Then compile a 'Games of 2021' list in my bullet journal. The games I've picked for this month is Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy VII. My focus is more in Kingdom Hearts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:05 am
My holidays have been fairly calm.

I did my usual Christmas celebration with my parents. It was smaller gift wise this year but that was okay; the items I got will be put to good use.

For New Years, I did a video call get-together with a bunch of family members. Then I watched a Twitch stream my friend was doing for the holiday.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:27 am
Prof. Moonie
My holidays have been fairly calm.

I did my usual Christmas celebration with my parents. It was smaller gift wise this year but that was okay; the items I got will be put to good use.

For New Years, I did a video call get-together with a bunch of family members. Then I watched a Twitch stream my friend was doing for the holiday.
That sounds quite nice and relaxing.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff