Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Welcome to Our Village! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  We're glad you're here!
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 am
Ochru
Hi! My name is Ochru Hiwatari and I am waiting to be accepted into this guild. I live in Mineral Town in the Renaissance Galaxy, which is in the Planet Hamster compass of west. Its east on earth's compass.

I've posted a couple of times in this guild already, but am not officially a member yet.

It's lovely having you here!

ebkdaserr

Welcome to our guild! The first page of this thread has all kinds of information about how we're organized. I hope you enjoy your stay!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:40 am
JoyRose
Ochru
Hi! My name is Ochru Hiwatari and I am waiting to be accepted into this guild. I live in Mineral Town in the Renaissance Galaxy, which is in the Planet Hamster compass of west. Its east on earth's compass.

I've posted a couple of times in this guild already, but am not officially a member yet.

ebkdaserr

Welcome to our guild! The first page of this thread has all kinds of information about how we're organized. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I enjoy being in these guilds a whole lot. It gives me a sense of socialization that is different from the usual farm ones I get.  

Ochru

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:57 am
Ochru
JoyRose
Ochru

ebkdaserr

I enjoy being in these guilds a whole lot. It gives me a sense of socialization that is different from the usual farm ones I get.

Socialization is important for sure! emotion_hug (I'm a hugger, but that's as close I can get right now).  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:31 am
Hi! My name is Linken Bogard, but please call me Link. I was born in Southtown, on the planet Hamster, in the Renaissance Galaxy. My mother is empress dee and my father is Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard both of which are in this guild also.

I have just set up a role-play called Link's Lounge, but I will be participating in the King of fighters one liners RP also.

For siblings, I have an older half-brother named Rock Howard, and a few younger siblings as well. They are Corrigan, Rails, and Parma Blue. Corrigan lives at the Orochi Steakhouse as he was adopted by Iori Yagami. Rails and Parma Blue still live with mom and dad though.

I did have a spouse named Ma'Gan, but he died thanks to a volcanic eruption. In the Renaissance time moves differently than on earth.

For work, I hunt monsters and then I run a lounge. I have tons of free time though.  

Linken_Bogard

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:49 pm
Hi, I am Andy Bogard and I am Terry's younger brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:10 pm
Linken_Bogard
Hi! My name is Linken Bogard, but please call me Link. I was born in Southtown, on the planet Hamster, in the Renaissance Galaxy. My mother is empress dee and my father is Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard both of which are in this guild also.

I have just set up a role-play called Link's Lounge, but I will be participating in the King of fighters one liners RP also.

For siblings, I have an older half-brother named Rock Howard, and a few younger siblings as well. They are Corrigan, Rails, and Parma Blue. Corrigan lives at the Orochi Steakhouse as he was adopted by Iori Yagami. Rails and Parma Blue still live with mom and dad though.

I did have a spouse named Ma'Gan, but he died thanks to a volcanic eruption. In the Renaissance time moves differently than on earth.

For work, I hunt monsters and then I run a lounge. I have tons of free time though.

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Hi, I am Andy Bogard and I am Terry's younger brother.

Great to have you both here!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:11 pm
dzinae

I couldn't post the welcome to the guild message on your profile so here it is for you:

Welcome to Our Village Guild! We're so glad you're joining us. Our Welcome thread will help orient you to our guild. Please post once per month in Our Village Monthly Raffle to help keep Our Village active and fun. Let me know if you have any questions. We can't wait to see you around Our Village! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:11 am
Skimpy J

I couldn't post the welcome to the guild message on your profile so here it is for you:

Welcome to Our Village Guild! We're so glad you're joining us. Our Welcome thread will help orient you to our guild. Please post once per month in Our Village Monthly Raffle to help keep Our Village active and fun. Let me know if you have any questions. We can't wait to see you around Our Village! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:30 pm
Hi Joyrose , its me FloweringSoldierRosey from AMG .... i am 47 years old and a veteran gaian ... i hhave been on gaia since 2004  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:11 pm
jenru
Welcome!!  

Darkness and Wings

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:28 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
Hi Joyrose , its me FloweringSoldierRosey from AMG .... i am 47 years old and a veteran gaian ... i hhave been on gaia since 2004

Nice to see you Rose 😊  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:32 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey

Nice to see you Rose 😊

thank you esme , hows you doing?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:43 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey

Nice to see you Rose 😊

I’m actually feeling awake! I think I’ve been under the weather (been tired). How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey

Nice to see you Rose 😊

I’m actually feeling awake! I think I’ve been under the weather (been tired). How are you?

im a little sleepy cause my neighbor was making too much noise all afternoon and it woke me up several times sweatdrop  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:03 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey

Nice to see you Rose 😊

im a little sleepy cause my neighbor was making too much noise all afternoon and it woke me up several times sweatdrop

I’ll probably crash - forgot I drank 2 mugs of coffee today (1 later in the day). I’m having trouble sleeping too. (Pain)

Is your neighbor working on construction? The cold weather coming means workers want to finish up soon.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff