Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unreal Gaming and Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for gaming, music, manga, and anime. 

Tags: Gaming, Music, Manga, Anime, Unreal 

Reply Unreal Gaming and Music Guild Main Hall
What to do? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:24 am
I would like to know what everyone would like too do with the guild. I have a friend that could set up an RP thread for the guild. It would be fantasy, but if I'm not sure if we could get enough people to sign on to it. If you would like this thread, let us know by posting here. Also, drop some idea's about what you would like too maybe do with the guild. Thanks, Zombie Mark  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 pm
i say go for it i think it would be a welcomed addition to the guild for enjoyment and to pass time.  

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 pm
I agree with Raging lets do it..... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:20 am
ok. I'll let her know.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:14 am
nice post mark but you are a little confused i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Lol, I'd be up for it smile  

MandaG
Crew

kat_angel_1083

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:51 pm
I say whatever be cool either way  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:10 am
ok. But does anyone have other idea's about what the guild can do?  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:18 pm
How about competitons? In anot guild I'm in we sometimes do fan-fics (we did one where we wrote a chapeter for a new book that was released a couple of months ago). We could choose a game and do a short story about the chracters or something? (To do that there would prob need to have a little synopsis at the start for people who don't know the game well).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:48 pm
LETS GET IT ON biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

vincent_enigma13
Captain

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Okay, maybe we should have a movie club or something like that were we watch a movie and then rate it.... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:34 pm
MandaG
How about competitons? In anot guild I'm in we sometimes do fan-fics (we did one where we wrote a chapeter for a new book that was released a couple of months ago). We could choose a game and do a short story about the chracters or something? (To do that there would prob need to have a little synopsis at the start for people who don't know the game well).

Ok, I like this idea. I like to write (when I have time, which isn't often). As for the movie club, not a bad idea ether, but I may for see some problems with something like that, but lets not throw it out the window. It may be workable. We'll have to look into these two.

As for the RP thread, I talked to ArashiSeisai about it tonight and she loves that you will be willing to do it. She is going to give me more details about it later. Here's what she has so far. It's placed in a post modern day (a few years from now) world where a storm of some kind has altered everything. It will consist of many races (Elves, Humans, Dwarves, Vampires, Zombie, wizards, and so forth). She does have a few rules for the RP, but I'll let her explain them when she gets further along. Just thought I
g give you this update. ZM  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 am
cool hope to see it finished as soon as your friend has it perfect and ready for the public to have fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 pm
So what we going to do... I don't know what you what to do ???
====What moive boys is that a quote from?
It is a cartoon movie made by Disney and it is kinda old but not that old !!!! biggrin xd xd xd xd  

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

Unreal Gaming and Music Guild Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas