Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:09 pm
Damned Woods

Whispers can be heard through the trees. Howls can be heard through the wind. This is indeed a dark place. It is a place that never sees any light. It is a forest that goes around Dethan and Einsfield Manor. The reason for never seeing any light? Well, that secrets hidden in the clouds. During the day, b***h black, dark clouds cover the sky. By night, the clouds clear and the bright moon shines with fog circling through the trees. The place became cursed once a graveyard was placed here to bury the most wicked of villains in the world. There spirits cursed the place for a forever doomed night. Most people who enter.. never return to the world of light again.

Inside Damned Woods:
Graveyard
Old shed
Tree of Souls

Enemies:
Wolves
Bats
Undead
Spirits
Prowlers
Shades

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:19 pm
Naomi

Naomi stumbled over a root, ripped from the ground by the weight of an overturned tree. She looked around, her heart staying the same since she had left her home. Naomi felt at one with the eerieness of the silent trees, and it also felt oddly familiar. She was sure that she had seen this place before, or at least had it told to her. Naomi sat on a dead stump, her head deep in thought.

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:28 pm
A large blast of smoke appeared from nothing, along with the sounds of choking and coughing. As the smoke cleared the goblin saw the form of some girl nearby, her features being made nondescript by the wisps of smog. The goblin glanced around, realizing from the look of the place that he was not in Rogue Valley at all. "Goddammitall!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:21 pm
Naomi

Naomi looked up, pulling Silence, her shruikan, from her bag. 'Who's there?' she asked defensively, wondering who gave that little comment. It scared her, something that she does not usually feel. Her eyes scanned the trees, a shiver running up her back, as though someone had ran their boney finger up.

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Hogsnort continued to cough and take thin rasps of air in, until the smoke fully cleared. HE finally saw that the girl was not as average as he had thought. He wandered up, the closer he got the more obvious their height difference was. His green skin looked grey in the dim light, his arrow like nose pointing straight at the girl. "'Ello." The goblin greeted, eyeing the shuriken warily, "Th' name's Hogsnort. Yer's?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:36 pm
Xan's silhouetted figure rose over the full moon and he swept over the Damned Forest. It was late in the evening, the daemor was caressing the black skies with his equally dark wings. His golden eyes scanned over the forest and he saw the Tree of Souls reaching up to the sky with gnarled and twisted branches. Xan settled down by it and he looked around the area, though he couldn't see much because of the heavy mist.
He sat down and then took off one of his leather gloves and stared at his hand. The golden eyes narrowed at the hand that held more power than anything.
"The ultimate weapon," said Xan.
He remembed the night of that kiss... The breeze was rustling through her hair... Her lips as crimson as red wine... Her eyes as blue as the ocean that they were settled by... He had kissed her because he loved her. Because she was the only one he could love... She had fallen into him gently, but he thought that she was just kissing him back. He didn't know that he was slowly taking her life away. Xan closed his eyes and made a fist. After a moment of tensing his muscles, he loosened up and then put the glove back on.

Cyraus

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:56 am
Naomi

Looking down, Naomi would have jumped if it weren't for the comforting roughness of the voice. 'Oh, hello... erm, I'm Naomi...' she smiled nervously, 'you gave me a little bit of a fright...' Naomi laughed quietly, not knowing what to say now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:00 pm
"Ah yes, wasn' sposed t' turn out here." Hogsnort responded, glancing around at the trees. "W'ere exectly 'r we?"

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:45 pm
Naomi

Naomi shrugged. 'We are in the Damned Woods. My mother spoke of this place long ago,' she answered, curling her legs to her body. She wrapped her arms around her lower legs, pulling her knees under her chin. 'Where was you heading?' she asked, suddenly interested as teen girls would be.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:40 pm
A vortex opened above where Naomi and Hogsnort were and James fell between them on a crouch. He stood up and brushed himself off. Seeing that he was in the presence of a goblin, who he knew might have a finicky disposition, and a girl, he nodded stiffly and said, "Pardon me." He stood there for a bit, regaining his total composure and checking that his books were undamaged. "Might one of you be so kind as to tell me where I am?"  

Lady Sherlock

destiny-demon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm
Minato walked around while wipping the blood of four wolves off his blade. "Bloody mess I made," he said to himself, "and why do I manage to make my way into a forest and get lost?" He could hear voices though and he tried to find his way to them. "Hello," he called out, "anyone got a map or some food and drink?" He seriously hopped he would run into any more undead because he called out once before and alerted them of his presence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:27 pm
James turned towards the new voice and tossed him a flask. "Choose what you feel like drinking, concentrate, and then open," he said, not explaining further. "Would you be able to tell me where I currently am?" he asked, wanting to find out where his sudden teleportation landed him now.  

Lady Sherlock

destiny-demon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:24 pm
Minato almost didn't catch the bottle in time, otherwise it would have slammed into his face. "Ah, okay," he said then closing his eyes to think of something. In the end he thought of milk and found that when he opened the bottle, it was full of milk. He guzzled it down so to parch his dry throat. "Ah, thank you," he said and walked over to the group he found, handing the bottle to the man who threw the flask at him, "sorry mate, but I don't know the answer to that as since I am lost also."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:40 am
[[Sorry, been busy this weekend...]]
Hogsnort looked to the two newcomers and spoke, "Well, this 'ere's b'comin' quite th' party idn't t? Th' dame here tells me we's in th' Damned Woods" The goblin shrugged, looking back to Naomi, "An' I were tryin' t' get t' Rogue Valley. But mah smoke transporter didn't work right..."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 pm
"The Rogue Valley? That's leagues from here." James knew that exclamation wasn't of much help, but he stood a while longer and was about to leave when he remembered the whole safety in numbers thing. He sighed and opennes the book he was reading, which was titled Winnie Ille Pu Semper Ludet, which was a book that he had recently acquired. He leaned against a tree and started reading and paying attention to the conversation at the same time.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff