Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yazarath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli followed the three of them to the Inn. He remained silent other than his boots thudding along the floor. He wasn't about to tell Pyne how he should carry on, unless he were to try and lead them all into trouble. So he just listened to Alyxis try to change the mind of her wolf. Eli stopped behind them, just a few feet from De. It seemed this Kaede woman was talking to another...He smells of human...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:22 pm
Kaede turned to look at Pyne. "Oh ok, I'm just finishing up with..." She stopped as she noticed the man standing behind Pyne. She could imidiately tell that he was not human, and that he was somebody she would not want to be around. After pausing for a second she turned back to Tiberius. "So...what was your answer?..."  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:31 pm
Tiberius smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for your help Kaede. I might have died in those woods if you and your group hadn't helped me. I'll be fine here. I'll find a job and set myself up here in this snowy city. Goodbye Kaede, and good luck on your quest." With that he removed his hand and left the hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm
Kaede watched him leave. She hoped that he would be ok. Perhaps I will see him again someday. She thought to herself. She then turned to Pyne, still wary of the man behind him. "Sorry about that...I didn't check here first...are we leaving now?" Her eyes darted to the man every once in a while, watching him.  

Julia the Trickster

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm
Pyne watched Tiberius leave and then looks at Kaede. "Alright, we're leaving now." He said softly as he started to walk in the direction of Merkia. He just wanted to be home in his bed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 pm
Kaede nodded. "Alright." She said, folowing him out of the hotel.  

Julia the Trickster

Yazarath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli followed Kaede, his eyes staring at the white snow,"Eli." He said calmly, introducing himself to her. He continued to stare at the snow."I feel you have already drawn a conclusion about me..." He said. His voice was steady, though the subliminal message was offended. He could understand the other 3 having no liking for him, they had seen his darker side, but for this woman to look at him with judgement as she had back there....But the others accepted her as one of their own, so he would defend her as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm
Kaede was shocked when he spoke to her. She knew that he had been following them, but what his purpose for it was, she had not known. To have him speak to her, freaked her out, she turned to him. Nervously she replied to him. "Um...hi? Have we..met before?"  

Julia the Trickster

Yazarath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli shook his head, his white hair whipping snow around, "No, I am a new member to your group...Though I may be a temperary part of it." He said, glancing at Alyxis and De. "My name is Eli." he said looking back to Kaede.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:25 pm
(RK, Tiberius is a werewolf caused by curse.)

Alyxis shot a glare behind her at Eli.

Devin chose to walk next to Kaede.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm
Kaede wondered why they had added a member, but decided to accept it due to their recent aid with Tiberius. She still felt uneasy around this man, and hoped he would not be with them long. She felt terrible thinking this to herself. "Oh..ok then...welcome to the group..." She replied to him. Perhaps it was her nature as a fox, but she decided to ignore his earlier comment about her conclusion, for explaining it would mean revealing her actual nature. Even if he already knew, Kaede wanted to make sure she had some secrets. She smiled, putting on an act. "My name is Kaede." she told him politely.

(Is Devin in wolf form or normal form? Sorry, I lost track)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli smiled,"Thank you," he said, his smile showing genuine gratuity. And looked ahead of him, no longer staring at the snow. He kept himself a secret, and so he kept her secret as well. He put his hands in his pockets again, and listened to the 5 of them crunch through the snow. He sighed heavily, watching his breath escape him from his nostrils.

((Wolf last I checked))
{Exit to Merkia}  

Yazarath

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm
( Wolf form I believe. )

Pyne walked ahead of the group and lead their way to Merkia.

( Exits to Merkia. )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:57 pm
Kaede follows

(Exits to Merkia)  

Julia the Trickster

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items