Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:36 pm
"I think Devin's trying to tell us that the dragon prints have Winter's scent." Pyne said as he reached in his bag and found lighter fluid. He took a big branch from a tree and made a torch. "Use this." He said handing it to Alyxis.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:44 pm
(me and tall posted at the same time, I just wanted to make sure you both knew there was one more of my posts at the end of the last page)  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 pm
Alyxis looked at Kaede first, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "I thought you said you didn't know Winter's smell." Alyxis picked up the torch from Pyne and examined the claw print. She lightly ran her fingers around the edge of the print, "If this is Winter... We're not going to be able to handle this alone anymore." She shook her head and looked up at The three of them, letting fear creep into her eyes if not her voice, "A pair of werewolves, a kitsune, and a vampire hunter are going to be nothing against a dragon."

Devin whined.

(my brain turned that into a joke, "a pair of werewolves, a kitsune and a vampire hunter walk into a bar... xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm
"Should we go back to Merkia and tell King Mark? Surely he could handle it once he knew where she was." Pyne said as he looked at Alyxis.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm
"The problem is, we don't know where she is. She's not here, all I can tell is this is a dragon print and this is where it took off from. Devin can probably tell us, yes this is Winter, but if she flew his nose is useless." Alyxis swallowed, "So how could we tell him where she is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm
(sorry, forgot about that)

Kaede suddenly felt sick. She remembered it was her fault that the man in the tophat had visited Merkia. She sat down looking shaken, her face blank as she stared at the print.  

Julia the Trickster

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm
"Well, we can see what direction she flew off to and hope for the best." Pyne said as he looked at the foot print. "Which direction is this way?" He asked curiously and looked at Kaede. "What's wrong?" He asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 pm
"South-east," Alyxis provided, "And what if she changed her direction?" Her gaze turned to Kaede as well, and she tilted her head to the side.

Devin walked over to Kaede, and stood against her, blocking what wind he could.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm
Kaede continued to stare at the ground. "This is all my fault..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm
"Well, we have to take our chance." Pyne said as he looked at Kaede. "No, it's not. Don't say that." He said to her.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm
Kaede shook her head slowly. "This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't showed up..." She felt extremely guilty as she recounted the events at Merkia. The man in the Tophat was after her, but he took Winter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 am
"Bullshit," Alyxis laughed, "If he hadn't had the excuse of you, it would have been something else. 'We insulted him, but not knowing you where you were'. People like that find an excuse, any excuse to do evil things. Sure you were the trigger this time, but tell me what made him infect this other vampire? What made him tear into the academy. It's not always about you, sometimes it's more complicated then that. Besides having a pity party and blaiming yourself does nothing to fix it."

Devin growled a little at Alyxis and rubbed against Kaede. He did feel bad for her, and wanted her to stop feeling bad.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:52 am
"Enough." Pyne said and glared at Devin. "We only have two choices now. Go back to Merkia or follow this print in hope of finding Winter." He said as he looked at them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 pm
"My vote's already decided, we can not take on a dragon by ourselves. At the bare minimum we need to go to Merkia to get reinforcements," Alyxis said, crossing her arms.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers