[FIN] Thrill of the Chase; Mote, Rabbit, and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm
With the other young buck calm, and advising him to let off, Immortal also eased his tensed muscles and dropped his lips out of the snarl. If this creature was indeed just scared, then there was no need to induce it into acting rashly...

And then out of nowhere, it ducks and covers under the brown buck that had cautiously stepped nearer it. How curious... it was like nothing he had ever seen before, and it sure as hell gave them a run for their hides. With it's hiss, he returned one of his own, but took no more steps towards it.

An ear flicked over to the older buck as he spoke, and Immortal nodded. This was indeed a strange creature, and it did seem they could be tamed. Without taking his eyes of the cat, he says simply, "Well I guess it'll vie with your bird for attention." A soft chuckle, as he looked the creature over closer, taking in it's details, and perhaps even noting how he may be able to catch one of his own in the future.

He glanced up at the sky for just a moment, and added in, "We should head back to the party, I'm sure my brother's gotten himself lost by now."

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm
"Uh," Motes eloquently mutters as he follows the cat's movements with his head. "Um, nice cat. Good girl... boy... whatever you are."

He looks back over his shoulder as he's addressed by the widely-striped brown buck, afraid to move his legs for fear of tripping over or otherwise alienating new friend. He says to the second buck, "I'm glad we didn't have to... so far, anyways," and looks back down to the strange new cat. Addressing the green buck again, he says "Aria will be fine, I think, so long as my new friend does not get hungry. And, I don't think my father would let anyone get lost..." He starts. "I did tell him I would be back before dark! We should leave."

He contemplates again his new pet. Lithe, thin and limber it would be when it was well-fed again. The fur really was an exquisite color, sort of like a dusty dusk subdued in clouds... His father would like that analogy...

This admiration ends abruptly as the cat, apparently satisfied with winding around Motes' legs, leaps up onto his back. The claws brush his hide painfully through his thick fur, but only briefly; with the ease of apparent practice, the cat drapes itself along his back, one limb over each of Motes' own. He cranes his head to look at his passenger with startled eyes, and prances around in a circle to try and get a better look.

Laughing with embarrassment, he looks sheepishly at his companions. "I guess he's had enough of sloshing through the Swamp for today. Let's go, then..."

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out