[PRP] Frozen Courage (Open To Plot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dyslexic Rat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

It wasn't until Yet had said something that Nightshade had realized how tired she was. Both Soil and Moonshine were riding on her back now, too tired to continue exploring and walking around. Smiling at them, and then to Yet, she nodded. "I think that sounds like a great idea. We can rest for a little bit and continue." Nightshade had to admit that staying in one place too long scared her. She didn't know this place like the back of her hoof like she knew the swamp, and that lack of control frightened her. Trying to keep Yet from seeing how she really felt, she began to look around. Spotting a rather large tree, she saw that it provided a considerable amount of shade. "How does that look?"User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Yet looks over in the direction Nightshade is pointing and nods. He stands up after a moment and follows her over to the much shadier area and sighs in relief as the heat gives way to the shade. "This is much better."

Lying down, he stretches out on his stomach, absorbing the coolness from the ground under him and tilts his head as he catches what appears to be a bit of movement near a shimmer of heat. His ears perk up some, and he turns his head, trying to spot it again.

"Did you see that?" He asks, looking over at Nightshade and then back in the direction he'd seen it. "I think... there's something out there." Tired, and having just laid down, Yet doesn't want to get up, but his nervousness forces him to, and he takes a step closer to see better. "...Hm.. I could have sworn I seen something."  

StarScarred

Dyslexic Rat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nightshade had lied down beside Yet, and a few moments later, the sound they both heard came. Pricking her ears up, Nightshade lifted her head slightly, nodding when he asked if she'd heard it too. Seeing him rise to his feet, Nightshade was hesitant to do so herself, but knew that if it was something dangerous, it was better to be ready. Pulling herself up, she walked beside Yet, closer than normal, because she was afraid. "W-what do you think it is?" User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

"I'm not sure.." But no sooner have the words left his mouth than something darts across their vision again. It's so well camouflaged against the light colored sands that at first he doesn't recognize it for what it is-- and then he does. "A lynx!" Though even as it comes closer, and Yet takes a step back, the thing hisses, darts at him-- but not close enough to touch, and then jumps back before cowering close to the ground.

"Why...I think it's afraid of us!" He laughs softly, his heart still beating a bit harder than usual, and takes a step toward it. "It's okay, fella.. we won't hurt you." His tone is soothing and soft, and the creature seems to respond to it. In fact... Yet is almost certain this lynx had once served as another Kimeti's familiar at some point in time. He wonders, briefly, what happened to the other, or if this creature simply wandered away and got lost.

"Hm... I think I'll call you Fidget. Come on, I won't hurt you." And then, finally the lynx comes closer, tentatively, to rub one strong side against Yet's legs and he laughs softly delighted and looks at Nightshade. "I think we've found ourselves a friend."

User Image  

StarScarred

Dyslexic Rat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nightshade was standing a ways from Yet, still shocked at what had just happened. Glancing from the lynx, now apparently called Fidget, to yet, she saw the color resemblance between the two. Looking at Soil, she saw him move over to the lynx, sniffing him. When Yet addressed, her, she laughed nervously, keeping her eyes on the lynx near her mongoose.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 pm
Yet grins a little at Nightshade's nervous laughter, and looks out into the vast, openness of the plains. Even with their added companion, he still feels as if their group is quite small in comparison. At least in the swamp, the proximity of so much fauna and flora gives the illusion that this is not so. A quiver of unease races down his spine, and his grin fades into an uneasy smile.

"...I wonder if there really are others out there." And this time, his voice is quiet. Thoughful and a little unsure.  

StarScarred

Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces