Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Border Outpost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:19 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 700/725______AC: 11,150
Stamina Pool: 105/150______Ryo: 3700

Everyone had arrived, and apparently Tekkou had been the only one to not initiate combat. Would this perhaps be due to his negligence, or to the opponents? The question would have to wait, however, as the leader of the outpost came over and handed him a letter. His smile was enough of an indication as to what lay inside, and better, the man understood that for Jack, at least, words would mean little, and that actions would speak louder to him than anything. Backing up, the leader bowed to him, to Marco, to Shadow, and to Tekkou, before standing firm and, with the other survivors, offering them a salute. Jack smiled further at this and returned the salute before turning to his two captives and waving for them to pick up Shadow's opponent and follow.

And with that Jack himself moved to Shadow's side, took his muddy arm in hand, and began moving towards their home. "Soon, home. I am still proud, Shadow. Very proud indeed." He chuckled, and winked at the younger boy. "And much deserving of a particular reward, I suspect."

As his eyes moved forward, the entire world changed again, the haunted forest shimmering and sliding into nonexistence, letting sunlight reveal itself unto them once more.

[Exit to Kirigakure Gates]

►► O. O. C. (New Unread Mail) ◄◄

Back to the gates!

Flamefox Merimac

Tao-Benshin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 am
It wasn't long before Jack gave them the order to head off back to the gates. Tekkou would drag his feet a bit as he started off with the others back to the gates. This mission was a bit of a let down. No opportunity to prove himself worthy of what he spent so much time working for. Another chance he needed but he didn't know when it would come.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:52 am
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
Marco gave a small huff and adjusted the strap for his bag a little. Looking back to the clones, he just gave a small nod as they started off to head back home. Marco hopped all his missions wouldn't be this lame in the future cause if they were, why be a ninja? Either way, Marco knew well enough to just keep to himself.
◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 525/525
Jutsu Used:

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out