Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plot thread for Morton - because I can. And I want rp!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

This is Mortimer - Mortimer is a Monster/Skeletal Gargoyle.

And he wants some friends/rivals/whatever comes out of rp! I would very much like to get him out and about, and to meet more people outside of the couple of classes and ORPs that he's been enrolled into. He's rather laid back for a monster, and will easily befriend almost anyone - he might have more trouble with Reapers, though that doesn't mean he won't end up befriending them. It just means it might take a bit more.

His full profile is Here! He also has a True form, which can be seen Here - not sure how useful that is, but I figured I'd link it here too. I'm technically up to anything and everything anyone would like to throw my way.

So yeah, rpp with me, please? :> I'd love some one on ones with people! Post here or pm me or whatever with plot ideas or just simple rps?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm
Vaith is really new but I'd love for him to meet Morton? He might likely be a friendly rival biggrin  

revenant aria

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 am
Random Artist
Vaith is really new but I'd love for him to meet Morton? He might likely be a friendly rival biggrin

He really, really needs more dude friends, or frienemies anyhow so sure, RA! Poke me on aim, or... tell me what you have in mind here and we can set something up?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm
Trying to catch you on aim but so far I have been unsuccessful XDDD aim me if you see me on?  

revenant aria

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff