Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Oh Lovely Ladies of Halloween - Plot Thread! (Open!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Oh Lovely Ladies of Halloween
A Plot Thread/RP Request Thread

User Image

This is where I can show specific things I'm looking for in rps, as well as have a place for anyone to post suggestion or plot ideas! I'm open to any ideas, but just don't be offended if it doesn't fit my girls or if I decline. But I do love to plot and also to just generally rp, so feel free to post as you like!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Coralie

The Long of It: Journal

The Short of it: Coralie, aka Cora, lives her life by what is interesting. If she's bored, she's going to go find something to do and that something might not exactly be following the rules. As long as she's amused, however, she's easy going and laid back. She doesn't take offense easily, so say what you like, it'll probably only make her laugh. She's shameless and confident, but not terribly concerned with being the center of attention or even liked. She just wants to have fun.

Other Things to Know: Her hat, Wilfred, talks in a southern accent and is an overprotective busy body. If she wants to get into real trouble, she leaves him behind.

What I'm Looking for:

-People to cause trouble with!
-Friends to "enlighten" or to show what having fun really is
-Rough encounters, perhaps
-Flirts? She's not looking for a commented relationship with anyone, but she's certainly not above flirting, making out, etc. with anyone, boy or girl.  

Ary Keeyara

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
Alessa

The Long of It: Journal

The Short of it: Alessa is a stubborn, independent, naive ghoul who tends to be easily flustered and frustrated. While she has a quite mind and wit about her, she is very much swayed by her emotions and she's certainly not hard to read either. She always means well, and for the most part she's pleasant to everyone. If scared, embarrassed, or offended, however, she tends to close up, get snappish, and ramble on indefinitely as if words could kill. It is important to know that while Alessa adores to help others, she despises receiving help, as it makes her feel stupid and incapable.

Other Things to Know: She can turn into either a monster rabbit, a regular rabbit, or have a human form. She also spends much of her free time in the kitchen, as she is passionate about cooking and baking. She is also a vegetarian.

What I'm Looking for:

-A best friend (girl preferably) who she can confide in. This could, of course, be more than one ghoul. She is a bit of a guarded person deep down with personal matters, so I might be a bit picky with this. She is ALWAYS open to more general friends though.
-Some temporary boyfriends/dates? I'm not looking for anything long term for her right now, but if you're looking for a one or two date thing to get your boy's toes wet or a short relationship that ultimately doesn't last, I'm up for it with her!
-Some tiffs! Alessa can be prone to arguing and I'd love to get more of an opportunity to show that stubborn, indignant side of her.
-Opportunities for her to cater to parties or something!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 am
Open and what have you~! <3  

Ary Keeyara

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:40 pm
LW and Cora should get together some night and just wreak havoc on Amityville have a girls night! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:03 pm
Totes! And what are you talking about, wreaking havoc is totally a standards girls night wut.  

Ary Keeyara

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:06 pm
Carry would love to meet either one (or both) of them! Carry's much more prone to argue than Kasumi is, but Kasumi would probably make a better true friend. XD Have either one of them done the gym battles?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm
Haha well whatever you'd prefer I'm game for! xD Even all of it eventually if you'd like, rofl.

And Coralie's in the next battle session, actually! Alessa hasn't done one yet, but she's more new so.  

Ary Keeyara

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm
Ren should meet Cora and be like
"OH YOU'RE THE GIRL THAT MADE OUT WITH NATALIA WEREN'T YOU."

Because he has no filter. : |

But yeah, I think he should meet her. C: I don't know if they would have either the whole flirty thing goin' on or dislike each other, but it'd be fun to see how they'd interact. <:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm
Ary Keeyara
Haha well whatever you'd prefer I'm game for! xD Even all of it eventually if you'd like, rofl.

And Coralie's in the next battle session, actually! Alessa hasn't done one yet, but she's more new so.

After Cora's done, would she consent to a mock battle with Kasumi? It would just be for fun~  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 pm
@Kuro - xD I doubt Cora would dislike him, she likes everyone unless you make great pains to being boring or a party pooper. She just wants to do fun things k. She'd probably like him.

@Lucifer - Sure! Though Cora's not really a good fighter, so she'd probably fail rofl. << She's not physically strong. Even Alessa is stronger than her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm
*pushes up for more attention, hopefully!*  

Ary Keeyara

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas