Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:21 am
Windjammer's head is full of things that she'd very much like to say to Nudge -- perhaps words of advice or admonitions on his manners, such as they are. But she keeps quiet, instead lengthening her stride to walk up front alongside Nudge, studying him as he moves.

When he mentions trying the paste, she turns around and beams at Acorn for a moment -- perhaps this will work! Flicking her long tail across her legs, the kiokote looks back from Acorn to the den, considers something briefly, and then says, "Even if the plants do spoil, we can get them back to the plains quickly. More quickly than anything else, I believe."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm
He felt the urge to help the kiokote heal or stave off this Ache they got. It sounded painful. He brought up the rear of the group towards Nudges home.

"If you do carry them back, would something to preserve the plants a little while longer be needed?" It was one of the few things he could do, besides guard them while they were in his sight.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm
User ImageAcorn scuffs her hoof in the dirt, feeling silly for not being clear. She's also annoyed at the memory of Shadowstalk helping her through her own Ache. Not that she asked him, but for what ever perverse reason he had chosen to help. And assist her in getting here.

She pushes the thought aside, clearing her throat. "Actually I've not felt the Ache since reaching the swamp's edge. It seems being here has cured it." She pauses, wondering if this is rightly so or just coincidence. After all, other Kiokote have been cured with out reaching the swamp. Rare, true but it has happened. "Though it could be taken back, to see if it works. I doubt all the Kiokote would choose to leave the plains. Or that the swamp could take us all in."

Acorn shrugs at his first question. "I do not know. There are a great many plants there, here and between. Some I saw were even the same. It is possible they could." She finishes, turning her attention to Nights Glory. "Yes, please. How would you preserve them?' She asks, genuine curiosity in her voice.

Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff