Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
★ Arts n' Crafts Club - Open for ideas and members /hiatus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm
★ Arts n' Crafts Club ★

HIATUS:: Sorry, a lot is going on atm, so I don't know when I'll be able to get this up and running. OTL

Are you the kind of person who finds yourself doodling in class? Or making random odds and ends in your spare time? Then perhaps you might want to take a look at this club!
This club is for everyone and anyone with creative minds! So come on in, and show was what you can do! (and no, we will not be drawing the nude. Sorry)

Activities
Currently open for discussion, as we would love to hear everyones ideas on what they would like to see in this club. Keep in mind that it must be something that others are able to partake in. So nothing too extreme at the moment.

Challenges
There will be challenges for members to take part in. However, you must keep an eye out for just what it is that the challenges are!

Partners
Partners will be assigned in this club. Though, they will also be rotated after activities are completed. This will give people a chance to roleplay with others, and keep people from being left out.

Rules
  • You don't have to be "OMG AMAZING ARTISTS" to join this club. This is mainly for fun.
  • If asked to put effort into pictures, please do so. There will be plenty of silly doodle times in this club as well.
  • You will not be flogged if you do not finish an assignment on time, but please try let us know if something comes up.
  • Play nice kiddies, I don't want to see anyone throwing fits in here.

Founders: Mei-Xiu and Amrita

Members: Tybalt, Christof, Cyrilla, Twitch, Efflo, Ren

(if you want to join, just post)

Any further questions, suggestions, and ideas can be posted here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 am
And open for ideas and members~ P: More stuff will be sorted as I talk with Enoh later. l D  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 am
Amrita would like to add there will be "challenges" posted (hopefully) weekly! Whether it be drawing or making a plushie or a duct tape figure of your favourite thing! There also may be a canvas set up for you to throw paint at. Or an obstacle/relay course. >>; ART related. But yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 am
Enoh Love
Amrita would like to add there will be "challenges" posted (hopefully) weekly! Whether it be drawing or making a plushie or a duct tape figure of your favourite thing! There also may be a canvas set up for you to throw paint at. Or an obstacle/relay course. >>; ART related. But yes.

This! >8D  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 am
Christof isn't much of a draw-er, really, but he does like building puppets and things! ;3; I'd love to sign him up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 am
Cyrilla would like to join, she doodles (though not =terribly= well), but she does like to sew moreso biggrin  

Yinesa

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 am
Yinesa
Cyrilla would like to join, she doodles (though not =terribly= well), but she does like to sew moreso biggrin

Cyrilla will likely drag her favorite 'pet' Twitch along, so I'd love to sign him up too! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 am
Efflo would like to join, even though his painting skills are equivalent to a kindergarten finger-painter and everything he does ends up glowing. xD  

Samuality

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm
Fufufu~ /adds them all/ * u *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 pm
R-Ren is joininggggg
Mostly because LW will most likely be joining and she's dragging her best friend with her sob

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm
lol Okay xD Added him in!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:03 pm
HEY. I'M NOT A MEMBER BUT GET THIS THING GOING. /whipcrack 8D;;  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Nio Love
HEY. I'M NOT A MEMBER BUT GET THIS THING GOING. /whipcrack 8D;;

Peas has been planning on getting this going, but she has to deal with stuff IRL first. <:  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 pm
Errrr Sorry. > >;; A lot has been happening over the last few months, so this is kind of low priority for me atm. Sorry. OTL  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:03 pm
I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS EITHER I PROMISE. 8Da  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items