Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm
Mudslide sits back down, giving him her full attention. "It would have been nice to see what's out there." As Thunderstaep speaks she becomes more entrapped. "We have lynx a kind of boxy cat. Eaglehounds, turtles.. Wait, what's a rock hopper?" She wonders if they may be frogs, or some type of bug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 pm
"Hn, do not worry that you missed much, I saw very little on my way here." Maybe if he'd taken another road..but the one he'd chosen to travel had had little of interest on it. Head cocking and nose scrunching up, Thundersteps face seeming to contort a bit as he thought hard about the creatures Mudslide had mentioned. Boxy cats and hounds? They had no such things in the plains, not by any names like that at least. Their Cats were long and sleek, faster then a flash of light, and they stretched long like tall grasses. They were certainly not the boxy sort.

"I'm not sure we have those where I come from, none of those at all." Thunderstep gave a shake of his head, small red eyes widening slightly as she asked about the hoppers. "You do not have those here either?" Truly this land was turning to be a strange place, or at least very very new. "They are small and covered in many scales. They have eyes that do not blink and they fear much." Thunderstep smirked in remembrance, rock hoppers were certainly the least exciting creature they had. Skittish lizards they were, big eyed and fragile, rather funny to watch. "We call them rock hoppers because they skitter between them to hide. Like quick little shadows, living from rock to rock." Thunderstep nodded and chuckled softly "They do not like the open space, which we have much of."

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 pm
She listens quietly, intently taking in every word, mind trying to picture what he is saying. "We have lizards here, but if there are rock hoppers we call them differently." Mudslide looks around, almost asking if he'd like to go lizard hunting. The words never leave her mouth, though, as she is sure he has more important business here. "Why have you come? I'm sure it's uncomfortable here for you, going from open spaces to dense foliage." There must be a reason behind wanting a change so bad you'd be willing to deal with the unknown and being miserable.  
Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff