Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
OOC Chat - Otherwise known as: "Blah Blah Blah" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:19 pm
A place to chat about this and that! Talk about role plays, characters, chara creation, whether you like vegetables, anything you like! But remember to keep things friendly and fair.

Casual chat and text talk are allowed here, just relax and have fun. No nasty stuff and please try to avoid topics and discussions that commonly cause arguments or heated debates.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:30 pm
I know, I know...I'm chatting to myself. But - we got some new members~! I'm so happy, I could cry...

I love you guys. Really. crying

Now, we just need to roleplay. I hope I'm going to have better luck with computers from this week on. I'm getting my own laptop, so that's gonna be handy.

The internet on these library computers is really fast. So glad I live in a small town so I can spend as long as I need.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Dream Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:05 pm
I will be on spring break for the next week or so, so im hoping to get a character made up and officially start roleplaying. Anyone interested look for me online this coming week.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 pm
I also had a quick question concerning the races, I wasn't sure whether or not to put it here. It says under the feline tribe that there are cat people however it does not specifically state this for the other animalistic tribes. Are all of the animal oriented tribes somewhat humanoid in addition to being part of their animal group?  

Dream Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:02 pm
Ah! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, DC.

That's great! I would love to see your character when you get around to making them.

And regarding the races - well, it's basically like this: in the feline tribe you could have cat people, cat anthro's, cat monsters, anything or anyone with a bit of cat in them, so long as it's clear they are most feline.

And yes, they are mostly humanoid but you can push the limits a bit if you want someone more animal-like.

It's exactly the same for all the other tribes. In the canine tribe there could be wolf people, in the reptile tribe, there could be dragon people.

I did make up a girl who's part scorpion for the insect tribe, so really, anything goes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 pm
Annndd...I suck at recruiting members so I'm just gonna start roleplaying in this place and have some fun!

At least I can write anything I like then. LOL.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:45 am
Fantastic! We have new members. Welcome Viper9000 and MorningPanda. blaugh *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 am
Gaia needs more emots, like the ones on deviantart. :dance: mrgreen

Thanks for the warm welcome! Can't wait to see you all in the RP threads.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:40 pm
My pleasure!

Ehe, can't wait to have something solid going in the roleplay threads.

Oh yeah, when you first begin in Purri, you have to begin by escaping from the Scientist's Labs...or write it like you've just escaped from there. Be creative. ^_^ It doesn't have to be as long or detailed as mine though - I just got carried away one night and kept going. Ahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:11 pm
Does it have to be the scientist's labs or can we escape from the location of an opposing tribe? Being that Midnight and Morning are were-bears they'd probably be captured by another tribe than rampaging scientists.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 pm
Well, the story goes that everyone who ends up in Purri originally got there by being captured from elsewhere and taken by the scientists in the lab to be experimented on, were created in the labs themselves...etc. and somehow managed to escape into Purri and make tribes of their own. Since our current characters are all first generation characters, they would most likely have come from the laborotory compound one way or another. I am not against making exceptions but I'd prefer we all keep to the main story to prevent confusion later down the track.

The backstory can be found here: Backstory to Purri

((Don't worry, it's short))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:54 pm
Ah. Gotta, makes sense now.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Of course, that doesn't mean their children can't be captured by another tribe or something. There's a lot of fuss and to-do between those tribes. They just can't all seem to get along.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 pm
For my character, I wrote in her background that she was the daughter of a medic-woman. Is that a problem?  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm
Viper, if you wanted to start roleplaying your character's escape from the lab compound, you can begin if you want to. I can roleplay NPC's if need be. Various tribes in Purri send out 'rescue parties' so to speak, to gain new members for their tribes. So I could play those. 3nodding

Although, they do risk being captured themselves.  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff