Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
OOC Chat - Otherwise known as: "Blah Blah Blah" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 am
Are we in need of funds over here? I know MF has put forward more than enough gold in my guild, I feel its only fair for me to foot the bill for some of the stuff over here.

*Escapes with plate of cookies while Mei is being tackled* twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 am
Incognita Ninja

Viper 9000

*screeches and flops over in surprise as she is pounced* Gah! cat_surprised

Hm, I'll keep that in mind for consideration. Right now since the guild is fairly small, I don't feel that I need a vice president/captain just yet but I very much appreciate the things that both you, Viper and others have done or are doing that help me. Especially the role playing. cat_mrgreen

I never thought of having a guild mule. I don't know if I need one. But it does make sense, rather than just sending donations straight to me, they'd go to the mule and that way I wouldn't get it mixed in with personal funds. However, wasn't there a way you can just put them directly into the guild using the front page? I'll have to look into it.

Actually, I haven't been finding it too much of a strain since I have been making contests and allocating prizes mainly for the maternity RP guild. But yeah, another good point...I'm not in need of funds for Purri yet but I'd better think of adding them in future or we won't be hosting any comps or contests.

Which reminds me of something super important....my cookies are being taken...! cat_gonk *squirms to get up and chase after the cookies* -wriggle-wriggle-  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:13 pm
I found mule accounts to be more of a pain than an aid, but thats just from personal experience with other guild mules. But if you feel that you need one...

*makes Zoidburg sounds as I waddle away with the cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:39 pm
*gets off mei* (if you haven't noticed, I'm in a lion form. See my dA for pictures) *and follows viper, quietly stalking the waddling plate of cookies* Viper, are you really preggers? in RL?  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:18 pm
Also, Mei, if you could post in Harcourt Fam, that would be great, because then I don't have to wait to post in the others before there's a new post for Harcourt. Once I get something for Harcourt, I can print that out, and after I write out my replies, I can do them all at the same time. smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:09 am
Incognita Ninja
*gets off mei* (if you haven't noticed, I'm in a lion form. See my dA for pictures) *and follows viper, quietly stalking the waddling plate of cookies* Viper, are you really preggers? in RL?

Lol no, I just figured my OC usually is so was rolling with it over here. =P

*continues to try and out waddle lion creature*  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 pm
*comes closer and closer...and suprises everyone by rubbing against Viper's legs like a house cat. Chuffs affctionatly* Viper, I used to be scared by your sig, but now I find it really funny. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:27 am
Viper 9000

Yeah, I've thought over making a mule and decided I won't do it. Not because I dislike the idea but because I'd probably forget the log-in details, plus in future I've thought I'd always like to open B/C pets shop in the mini shops breedables section and I'll need my own mule for that. =^_^=

I looked on the guild's front page and sure enough down the bottom of the page there's a box you can enter an amount into then enter your password and the funds go into the guild. So that's how we can get around that for now.

*giggles at the Zoidberg impersonation* haha, he's my fave character out of the few eps I've ever watched of that show. Doctor ZOIDberg *slurpflapslurp*!~ Hahaha. XD (that was the sounds of his tentacle mouth parts...I have this weird thing where I like to do sound effects for things. Lol. Ask me what a peacock sounds like and I will try to imitate them without even thinking about it just so whoever asked me gets to REALLY know what they sound like. XD it's a little quirk I have)

Incognita Ninja

Oh? You're a lion-ninja? That's cute razz I'll have to go peek at your DA again. And remember to resurrect my own poor dead empty account while I'm at it.

Which reminds me, I just spent three hours or so trying to draw the other figure in my art for Stardust's contest over in the Miracle of Life guild...annnd, it didn't turn out. XP I'll have to use a reference pic and give it another shot. Cress just hates being drawn into the image right now and he's fighting me until I run out of pencil leads. Lol. (I use a mechanical pencil)

As for the posting in Harcourt: I'm rping a lot of characters at once so I'm doing my best to push things along but with the loose ends to tie up I just can't make it go any faster. I posted a new reply today and I'm doing my best. Please stick with me 'cause I'm really trying to do my best for you and the story. =^_^= I just take a little while to explore some things before I get where I'm going with it...ehehe.

Oh and if you want to, you can always do replies as you feel like it or feel inspired to, but I know what you mean about typing them up and posting them all at once. It does make it easier. Sometimes it's a wee bit of a waiting game though. I can't post any faster 'else I would. :/ Sorry.

*sits up and watches the cookie thief and the lion* Hmm, I should record this behaviour for my notes: subjects seem to have weakness for cookies. Lol.

Yeah, I sometimes wonder about other's reaction to that siggy. Hehe, if you don't know what it is, you soon find out.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 am
I'm curious as to what you found scary about it, lol. sweatdrop I never really had a good siggy before that one and it was gift from Marrazan on DA so I figured what better place to use it.

And lol, I've never heard what a normal peacock sounds like so I'd simply take your word for it should you choose to share your peacock imitation with us.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 am
I don't find it scary at all but I do try to hide it from others when I'm at the library or my Mum or others are around, simply because I don't want awkward questions and stares. Lol. I like it; it's cute and makes me laugh the numa-numa dance or whatever it's called. =^w^= I don't really mind at all...

Hmm, kind of like...well, I'd google 'sound of peacock' or 'peacocks crying' to hear them. They sound really neat~! And very exotic.

EDIT: retrieved my account on DA. Now, how to add Viper and Ninja as friends?  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am
No need to really hide it, just say its one of your friends but yeah I can understand the want to avoid questions.

And cool! http://viper9000.deviantart.com is my page, when you click the add watch button near the top it gives you the opinions of what you wanna do with the person. One of em (near the top) should say friends while the bottom half lets you choose what you want to see from the person.

Toss us a link to your page and we'll add you as well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm
http://iced-ninja.deviantart.com/

Mei, that's to my dA.

Viper, that huge belly would freak me out. Let's just say I was in the process of getting used to it. When I saw it for the first time, it was a shock.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 am
I suppose that reaction sorta makes sense. xd

Just added you Ninja. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm
Thanks for the links both of you. I've added you to my DA account. smile Am looking through Viper's gallery and posting some comments here and there. ^_^ Well, I'll get to most of them eventually. I like a lot of 'em.

Also, I don't really see what could be freaky about a pregnant person, or their belly. It's just tiny cute little babies inside. <3 But I might reconsider having children if I was too young. THEN, it would probably scare me a little. Haha. cat_sweatdrop  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 pm
BTW, started a sticky thread in my guild's art subforum where everybody could post their DA links if they wanted to.  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff