Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
OOC Chat - Otherwise known as: "Blah Blah Blah" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 pm
Viper 9000

I wouldn't either. I like it when I get those pink link boxes that float around and they sometimes give 5, 10 or even 15k. cat_smile

I agree. It's crazy how much attention the site is putting on gold and virtual items when there are so many better things they could be focusing on. When I logged in, there were 9 announcements and every single one of them was selling something different. It's crazy. I like the nice art and the cool design concepts but I'm not spending real money on all those different things.

It's sort of feeling a bit like constant advertisements for online shopping. I wish they'd improve the guilds, especially the way you have to go through pages to clean out individual threads. And sometimes I wish they'd clean out all the dead RPs in Barton town that have zero posts and put stricter rp rules in place so the forums aren't littered with so many crappy one liner rps, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I've looked at other sites besides Gaia but there's plenty of things I still like on here too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:12 am
Viper 9000

Ooo!!! Do you have any premium items that you don't want anymore?  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:24 pm
Incognita Ninja

The only premium item I found digging through my inventory that I didn't really want was a piggy plushy (which sold on the market yesterday for 50k). If I'd gotten this message sooner, I would have given it to you Incognita. Most the profits of what I'm selling is going to buying the stuff on my wishlist before the prices get any worse. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:34 pm
Viper 9000

It's ok. Really, it is. smile I understand. smile  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm
Guys? Can I have a hug? I just need other's touch to put my mind at ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 pm
Incognita Ninja
Guys? Can I have a hug? I just need other's touch to put my mind at ease.

*hug* If you need somebody to talk to, you can always send me a PM.  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:19 pm
Viper 9000

*hugs back* thanks. I'm getting really stressed out over here only because the semester's about to end and I still have to apply to jobs and such, and there's not enough time in the day to do all that. You know?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:12 pm
Incognita Ninja
Viper 9000

*hugs back* thanks. I'm getting really stressed out over here only because the semester's about to end and I still have to apply to jobs and such, and there's not enough time in the day to do all that. You know?

I feel ya, just to a lesser degree. sweatdrop  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:03 pm
*Sends super belated hugs and best wishes Ninja's way* Sorry! I've been...not on here. Stupid health probs kept me away. sad If I saw your post sooner I definitely would have sent you some encouragement.

Anyway, I do hope things improve Ninja, good luck with the job applications. I know they're tough. ^_^ Keep trying and keep fighting! Hopefully something comes your way soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 am
Blah. Anyone notice the gold hikes in Daily Chance? I'm happy about it. Honestly, I'm glad. I mean, it was bad enough that you would get like, 25 gold from daily chance, 100 if you're lucky. But the recent hikes are nice. I'm almost at a million, which is like, wow! Anyways.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers