Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 pm
Large Forest Village

Bess blinked at Midnight’s belly and a look of surprise came over her features. “Oh, there’s more than one?” she smiled sweetly. “How nice, guess I should have known. You are a bear type, so it stands to reason there would be”

The dark haired girl paused to knit her fingers together, fiddling with her hands in the water as she thought how to formulate her next words, “Um…would you mind if I ask about the father?” she queried curiously, watching a butterfly flitting near some flowers nearby. Maybe Midnight wouldn’t want to talk about it.

“I…um…can share some about my secret crush in return!” Bess added playfully with a grin, placing a hand to her cheek coyly as though this was a very precious bit of info she was only willing to part with if the were-bear shared her story.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm
Large Forest Village

"We believe there to be three little ones..." She corrected.

"I'm always down for a little bit of gossip..." Midnight adds, sitting up and pulling herself over to a wall, her hip length black hair trailing after her like a water snake. "So not at all, ask away. But I'll hold you to sharing that secret crush of yours..."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:32 am
Large Forest Village

She nodded in response, accepting that bit of information with far less surprise due to her previous reasoning. “How nice…it sounds like you’re going to have your hands full” a quiet chuckle followed her assumption.

She leaned back in the water, closing her eyes restfully while she gathered her thoughts, sifting memories. Dark strands clung damply to her skin and the stripes down either side of her body wavered where they met the water as it played them into patterns.

“Well then, how shall I begin? Hmm…where did you meet him? Is he from Purri, or an outsider? Is he your tribe-kin? Another were? What's he like? Sorry…I know I sound like Riven” she grinned and laughed softly at herself, pulling a wry face at the barrage. “Don’t worry, I’ll tell you my story, I promise – after you chat with me a while” she winked playfully from under heavy lashes, sleepy and relaxed in the bathing spring.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 pm
Large Forest Village

"Nothing wrong with questioning a stranger you've just welcomed into your village, you have reason to be wary... even if I don't appear a threat myself."

Pausing shortly, Midnight removed her top so she could give it a proper rinse when she'd completed her story. Her black tribal tattoos standing out on her bare skin of her shoulders and breasts.

"As for my mate.. I met him similar to the way we met. He was in danger and we came to his rescue." Midnight said, pausing as she thought how to word the rest of her tale. "I do not know the complete details of his origins but I do know this much. He is a were-kin but where I am able to change into a black bear, he is able to transform into this odd black and white bear-like creature. Said it was called a Panda..."

Briefly ducking her head in the springs soothing waters, she continued.

"Strays are nothing new to my tribe, we encounter them all the time while foraging. Some leave, some stay... But unlike most outsiders, I found his mysterious nature made him that much more appealing. I found myself charmed by him and soon after we... well..."

She trailed off but given her condition, she figured Bess would connect the dots from there.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:04 pm
Large Forest Village - Bathing Springs

“Oh, I don’t know about that” Bess murmured teasingly, trailing a hand in the water as she took in Midnight’s adornments of claws and fangs, along with her skull necklace. A tiny shiver tickled the back of her neck. “Appearances can be deceiving” Her eyes grazed over the black bear’s intriguing pattern of tribal tattoos for a moment before Bess remembered her manners and cast her gaze elsewhere, not wishing to be rude.

She would ask about those some other time, perhaps. Right now, she was content to listen to the answers to some of her queries.

She nodded at the part explaining how the two had met. It was an all too common scenario with members of various tribes. To her way of thinking, every one saved from the science compound was a small victory for another tribe. Though, this wasn’t always a good thing; she was glad it was one of their allies.

The boar girl’s eyes turned thoughtful when Midnight had finished speaking. “I see...” There was a silence in which Bess seemed to be putting something together. Wait…he was a bear…with black and white….

Without warning she pushed off the wall and whirled round to face her companion, animated and grinning “Ohhhh – no way! You don’t mean a were-panda!” Bess burst into amused sounding laughter. “That is brilliant! Cute, cuddly…force of fury~!” she chortled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:16 am

"Whats so funny about a were-panda? Have you seen a normal panda before?" Midnight asked confused by the boar-girls reaction to her story.

Did she say something wrong? Was there something about panda species she didn't know? She gently rubbed her belly as worry began to creep through her mind.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:09 am
Large Forest Village

Bess' light laughing fit subsided and she looked apologetic.

“Oh, sorry…yes, I have seen them. I used to live in a world with mostly humans before coming here, so I know what pandas are. Not everyone who lives here was born here." Bess chuckled.

"They look so darn adorable that imagining one as a were-bear tickled the funnybone” she explained matter of factly, giving a small shrug. "It's like a were-kitten or a were-puppy, come on..."

Stretching her arms above her head sleepily, she yawned then sank back down under the water and blew a few bubbles playfully

"Ah well, guess I better let you in on my secret! It's like this..." she paused, thinking where to begin, kicking her legs in the spring.

"'l'll give you the short version: Well, I...like I said, I wasn't always here. Before coming to Purri, I used to be just a normal girl. Life, school, family problems, the usual. I was living in a world called Gaia. I met my boyfriend there and we started to hang out together. My family didn't approve of him beause he wasn't human...and then, you know, the scientists came along and dragged me off one day, so that put a bit of a damper on things" Bess chuckled.

She sounded casual and upbeat, trying to get to the point. "Anyway, he decided to come to my rescue and bust me out of there, but not before they turned me into this and captured him as well" She pointed to the stripes on her body. "Thankfully we were able to escape, with help from some allies, but...they completely erased my boyfriend's memories of anything before Purri. Needless to say, that also means his memories of us.He thinks this is his true world and that he was born here. He would do anything to fight for Purri and protect our tribe"

The smile she now held on her face seemed perhaps, almost a little bit sad as her eyes turned to watch some birds, flying in the trees across from where they swam. "I swore that I'll continue to stay here by his side, always"

She trailed off for a few seconds before continuing, speaking cheerfully. "And that...is how Kilcarn became my secret crush. What do you think? Is it a good story?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah... I suppose Morning is sorta cute when he turns into his panda form... she thought.

"So Kilcarn is your boyfriend from a previous world but he doesn't know or remember it? Man, thats gotta be rough..." Midnight replied, thinking over Bess' words as she began to rub free her heavy coating of dirt and grime from her days in jail.

"Have you ever thought to try and jog his memories? Just because he doesn't remember it doesn't mean its not rattling around in his head somewhere. If you can bring those memories back the to surface and refresh 'em, things might click back into place."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 pm
((Hey Viper would you happen to have Morning's profile for his character? I have sent him a PM asking permission to use it but haven't got any reply yet. Or I can remake it from scratch))

She shook her head slowly, wearing a smile that failed to hide a hint of sadness. “No, I couldn’t do that to him. If I tell him how I feel that would only be selfish. He hasn’t remembered and it’s been five years. I don’t want to be a distraction to him or something he has to worry about. His dream is to lead and protect this tribe so I will do anything I can to assist with that. I don’t want to get in his way – it’d only make what we have now all complicated. So it's better to leave things as they are. That way everyone is happy” She wasn't sure why she was telling Midnight all this. Possibly it had something to do with the fact that, since they were both without their partners at the time, it would provide a link between them and an opportunity for a friendship.

She listened to Midnight’s suggestions carefully before answering, her voice growing distant. “Trust me, I’ve tried, but there’s nothing there to jog. They didn’t just seal them away or something. It’s like an entire page has been ripped out of a book – there’s nothing there at all. Not only that but they replaced them with an artificial set of memories which seem to be for manipulation. I’ve asked him about his past before and he comes up with stuff that never happened."

She snorted, "Besides, if I did confess and tell him about everything, it would make me the enemy of some very jealous ladies...and that would upset our precious tribe for certain~!” Laughing, Bess rose, dripping, out of the bath and stepped onto the side which was inlaid with mossy stones, wringing her hair out. She seemed lighthearted despite sharing her secret.

“Alright, I think I’m done - better to hop out before we get too pruney. Come and meet me back at the changing rooms and I'll have some fresh clothes laid out for you, then we can have a bite to eat back at the main house" she smiled warmly at Midnight before walking away slowly to get dried off and dressed into more normal clothes. They would have to have a chat to Kilcarn to sort out a few things while the were bear was staying here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 pm
PrincessHoneyBlossom357
((Hey Viper would you happen to have Morning's profile for his character? I have sent him a PM asking permission to use it but haven't got any reply yet. Or I can remake it from scratch))

((I don't think we ever made it past coming up with a name and race. xD Morning comes and goes alot, haven't seen him around in a while. You're welcome to wing it if you want, I'll start a post with what little details I have and you can edit it from there. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21082303 ))  

Viper 9000

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm

"Books can always be edited or rewritten." Midnight added as the two climbed out of the baths. Being the daughter of her tribe's shaman/medicine woman, Midnight had grown up surrounded by stacks of medical books and was well versed in many of their languages.

Slipping back into her loin cloth Midnight began wringing out her lengthy black hair, now smooth to the touch and free of weeks of grime. Forsaking her top, Midnight used the leather straps/bra and tied her hair into a simple pony tail. Shielded by the walls of the bath house, Midnight cared little about wandering about topless.Following the drippy trail left behind by Bess, Midnight followed the boar-girl back into the changing room.

"I doubt I'll fit anything of yours..." she commented, looking over the boar-girl's smaller but still shapely body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:35 am
She closed her eyes for a moment, catching Midnight’s last few words. “You’re right. That’s very true” she agreed softly. ‘Thank you…’ Bess was grateful for the other’s kindness. Maybe she could find a way.

She chuckled while she handed the were-bear a large fluffy towel infused with the scents of being dried in sunlight and fresh air.

“Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure. We have hoofed members of all shapes and sizes here and our tailors are able to custom sew things to order – try these on for size” she placed a bundle of soft looking fabrics on the wooden bench near where Midnight was standing before beginning to change into her underclothes then a plain shift dress, adding a twined belt around the middle made of some kind of woven plants.

The clothing of the forest dwellers was simple yet comfortable and came in greens, browns, tans, reds, oranges and other such colours that matched their environment with its changing seasons. Bess had given Midnight a long sash that could be tied into a top, belt, or whatever she liked, a pleated skirt, a plain tunic, a light loincloth, a nicely patterned robe and a few other bits and pieces for her to make her own outfit with.

Reeds and mush as far as the eye could see. Frogs and strange birds called and sang, insects whined, and the air swirled with a sticky humidity that clung to the skin. Swiping an arm over his sweaty brow, Morning wondered just how far off he was from Midnight’s current location since they both were split up some while ago. He’d been travelling since that time, searching for her everywhere while he hired himself out for odd jobs to keep some coin in his pocket and gather information where he could. But…this place seemed like he was going in the wrong direction.

“Blast! She better not have come through this stinking swamp” he grumbled loudly, squelching over to climb atop a fallen and rotting log. The log sank several inches with a bubbling squish under his weight as he dug a crude piece of parchment out of his pack. “Whole place looks the same…” Morning heaved a sigh, pushing clingy black and white strands of hair back from his face. He was in human form at this point in time, but he was considering the terrain might be found easier to traverse in his bear form. If only it wasn’t for all that thick soft fur made for cooler climates.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 pm
(I'd try to bulk up my post by doing something with Morning but I haven't a clue where that swamp is in reference to where Bess and Midnight are currently located. xD)

"I can imagine..." Midnight replied, picturing the some of the clothing needed by the more obscure members of this tribe. Removing her old leather loincloth Midnight took the offered towel and began to dry herself, enjoying the lingering aroma left in the towel's wake. True to Bess' words, some of the offered clothing was too big for even the expectant were-bear to fill.

"Makes me feel small again..." she comments, setting aside a tunic that must have been made for a giant.

Tying her hair back into a ponytail with her new sash, Midnight dressed herself in the new loincloth and a different tunic, this one having no sleeves but it covered her belly more than the others. Midnight then fashioned her a cape of sorts by loosely tying the robes sleeves across her neck.

"Ready." she declared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 pm
((If you have a look on the map on the front page, it’s the light greenish-blue area just under the Savannah, beyond the rocky mountains that have the star fields with the weird coloured grass. I need someone to draw a better map for me. Lol. Either that or make it way bigger. I’ll try and increase the size.

Midnight’s in the huge forest near the mountains, just in the little circle where it says 11. And there’s a river running past. Above that are the grassy plains which also belong to the hoofed tribe.

If Morning keeps going up (North) from the swamp, he’ll run into the hoofed tribe members that live in the Savannah. But Midnight’s down the South end with their kin. Ahaha.))

Before they left, she tossed the wet clothes into a hamper for the cleaners to wash then tied a small pouch onto her belt

Bess clothing also bore the customary stitched on patch on the sleeve of her dress; the three blades of grass sprinkled with dew, like her last set had.

In her pouch that she tied onto her woven belt, she carried a token with the same design. Her eyes trailed over Midnight’s wounded arm while they had been changing and she frowned at the traces of blood seeping through the dressings. It looked as though the bath water had wet them and got to the injury beneath. Midnight seemed like a tough cookie though, and wasn’t looking as pale as she had before. Bess wondered whether she had accelerated healing ability.

The springs did have minerals that were good for the skin, but she was sure there was a high chance her wound could grow septic if they didn’t apply correct care and keep it clean.

“How're ya holding up? How’s your arm doing? I think we better go see healer M’rala and have her stitch it up properly for you. She can also give you some natural painkillers. They’re surprisingly good.” She grinned, remembering all the times she had needed them. "Life savers" she sighed.

She was leading the way out of the bath house as she talked and once they came back along the trail, she turned a different direction, going towards the healer’s clinic.

“Then we can treat you to a nice meal of hoofed tribe style cooking, and after that I’ll help find a room for you to stay while you’re here with us. Sounds good? Kilcarn should be back this afternoon so we have some time to kill. You should maybe get some rest after you eat”

She suddenly realised she was sounding a bit bossy and waved her arms in the air. “Ah don’t think I’m trying to tell you what to do or anything. It’s just that I know your wound must be taking its toll and the baths would have made you more tired…and well, Kilcarn’s going to grill you with about a million questions later on. Trust me” she rolled her eyes dramatically.

He was definitely going to give her The Inquisition. She just knew it. “You’ll wanna be prepared”  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 pm
((Ah ok, I'll try to keep that in mind as we move him about. I'm reasonable at drawing, remind me at a later time and I'll give a shot at redrawing your map. But no promises. xD ))

Midnight shrugged as she eyed the soggy bandage clinging to her injured arm, spots of blood staining the once clean cloth.

"Doesn't really hurt, just bleeding a bit." she replied, putting some pressure on it. Being a were, she had an amazing constitution to match her bear half but being her mother's child, Midnight knew better than to turn down medical help especially in her condition.

"Sounds delicious..." Midnight added, her belly growling at the mention of a decent meal.

"The bath was relaxing enough, I'd rather explore your village. Its so nice here..." Midnight answered, reaching up to run her hand through the leaves of a tree as they passed. "Bring on the questions, anything is better than that cage..."  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff