Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:11 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

(Yep that's correct. The Other Animals/Misfit tribe)

She smiled as she watched the baby play with Damen's tail. She just hoped the little one didn't try to pull on it or eat it. She saw how careful the fox kit was being not to spill any crumbs as he ate the pie and was proud of him.

"It's good that you don't want to fight with the other tribes Damen, but I hope you do have some fighting knowledge. It's dangerous with all the monsters and wild animals around. Sometimes you'll need to fight to get out of bad situations" She listened to him. "You make a good point and I guess it's even harder for you because most adults don't listen to kids. We need a way to get people to listen to us"

She turned to Morning and sighed "Wow. Really? What if you showed them the new babies and told them you've been living in our tribe the past few months? We are allies with them so they really should lend us some aid if we request it" She watched the little girl bouncing on her daddy's knee and grinned. It was so cute! Morning was so gentle with her and she was so...cute. Cute was the only word that could describe this. So long as Dawn didn't spit up or anything.

Bess looked at Midnight and licked her lips, thinking. "Yeah. Return Damen home. What if we strike a deal with the canines? We say we'll return their kit if they promise to ally with the Misfits" it could all backfire if they weren't careful though. "What else could we throw into the deal to sweeten the pot and tempt them?"

She listened to the part about having a tribeless leader, someone to unite all of them into one big family. "OH! I know! Morning! Morning, you don't belong to any tribe right? You're just a wanderer from who knows where? What if you roamed the lands bringing tribesfolk to your cause? We need a secret meeting area for our members. And and..." she was getting excited "Teachings. Teachings of peace and acceptance! And speeches about how to cream the science labs and the monsters by working together"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Midnight shook her head. "Makes it sounds like we are holding him hostage that way, plus the misfits are more likely to be the ones that shoot down the alliance. Hard to form an alliance with a faction that barely interacts with its own members."

Morning looks up at Bess' exclamation. "Not by an official means, no. I would probably be lumped under Misfits with Midnight given my furry alter ego." Morning quietly listens to her idea. "Its a solid plan, but I'm only one person. A person with three babies to help look after. What you're talking about will take years... and could turn up hundreds of people... or few very..."  

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:02 pm
Quote:
Name: Damen Sage

User Image
((Oops sorry!))

Damen listened to the grown ups as they spoke of the tribes and how to return him to his tribe. Though he was only very young, even he knew that the tribes really couldn't get along. Instead of butting in he had finished his cake and he had gotten off the couch and was looking at the baby up close. His tail was waving above his head, waving it away from the gripping hands before letting it get closer again, playing with the baby.

He was laying on his stomach with his elbows on the floor and supported his head with his hands as he giggled while the baby kept grabbing at his tail. When he heard her question to him he blinked and shook his head. "I know nothing of fighting. When they took me with them to the fight, they told me to stay close, but out of the way of the weapons. But I ran further in the woods when I got back and lost them, the storm surprised me.

I am told I should be knowing some magic cause mom and dad do, but I have never seen any of it."
Damen frowned a bit at that. He felt like he was failing his parents with being unable to even perform the magic he was supposed to be acquainted to. When she turned her attention back to Morning, Damen turned his attention back to the baby and resumed the game with her.

Quote:
Mood: Content
Company: Bess, Morning, Midnight and the babies.
Theme: Brunuhville - Children of the World

Appearance:
Light Blonde hair, Forest Green eyes, Forest Green tunic and Brown pants.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:21 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Werebears' House, Large Forest

She turned her attention back to Damen. “Magic? Wow. Aren’t you lucky? Not everyone gets to have something that fun” she grinned. “You’re still fairly young. Maybe it’ll manifest when you’re older or…maybe you just don’t know how to control it. Kilcarn probably would. He’s a magical pegacorn after all”

She turned back to Midnight, watching Noon weakly move her limbs as she lay in her mother’s embrace. “Then what are we gonna do? Just give the kid a map and send him on his way? He could get attacked by wild animals, or kidnapped. For real. What if we just take him to the borders and then he can make his way into the canine tribe from there?” She looked at Damen.

“Do you want to leave? Or would you prefer to stay with us here, in the hoofed tribe? How attached to you are your parents?” this was a ridiculous question really, since of course most parents loved their children. But you never know how it is with different tribes.

Bess listened to Morning and blushed. “Yeah, okay that idea was stupid. Sorry” she chuckled in a self-deprecating manner. “Travelling around with babies isn’t impossible but why would you want to if you didn’t have to?” she reasoned. “You’re right. I just wanted to unite all the tribes but even though it’s simple to say, it’s hard to do. So. I might have to do something…crazy” she said, her eyes burning with determination.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:29 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

"No, no. The idea was far from stupid, it has merits and..." Morning pauses as he grasps for the right words but luckily enough Midnight jumps to his rescue. "Its a solid idea and traveling with the babies wouldn't be an issue if we were accompanied by a person with medical knowledge. Given how small she is, I worry Noon's immune system isn't quite ready for the open road." Morning nods in agreement.

"Theres nothing stopping us from pitching this idea to Kilcarn and beginning preparations for such a journey. With a year or two under their belts, the kids would be ready to travel no problems and Mar'lla could have trained one of us or another interested member of the tribe in medical knowledge of the road."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:10 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Bess looked up at her friends, a light of hope coming back to her eyes "What? You really think so? Wow...well, thanks you guys" she smiled, tucking a strand of her dark mahogany hair behind her ear.

"A couple of years, yeah, I guess we can wait that long. I didn't think about Noon's weak immunity. You're right. She would be very vulnerable while traveling. As for a person with medical knowledge, well, I can ask M'rala to teach us some of her trade, or I've heard there's a doctor that lives in tribe twelve, the humans and elves' shared section. But he travels around Purri a lot. Maybe if we paid him he'd be willing to accompany us on our quest. We'd need to find out his whereabouts from the clinic in the human town and try to contact him. But we have a couple of years so we should be able to recruit him if he agrees"

Doctor Kain would indeed be a useful addition to any group. He was a skilled medic who traveled around helping and healing peoples of any tribe.

"In the meantime, let's just wait until your cubs are ready" she stated, looking at each one. "I'm sure they'll keep us busy in the two or three years before we start"

(Okay, since I haven't heard from Kazu_Saeki for a while, why don't we pick one of the prompts I sent you that you liked and we can role play it out emotion_c8 )  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:37 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(I think families first outing had the most meat on the bone for us to pick at, but as they are currently waiting out a rainstorm that will have to wait. If nothing else, Noon can accidentally do some more magic.)

"If the cubs are fit enough to travel when it nears their third birthday, we'll begin preparations for travel and tracking down this rogue medic of yours." Morning says with a nod of agreement.

"What if we want more cubs in that time?" Midnight asks with a grin. Morning laughs. "With three little ones currently on our plate, I think that boat can wait a bit..." He replies, giving Midnight a kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:05 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

(Okay, then let's do some of the other prompts in the meantime, or time skip to the next morning when it's not raining and then pick a prompt and go from there)

Bess listened to Morning hopefully and nodded "I suppose that means we'll have to be patient. A lot can happen in three years".

She chuckled a bit at Midnight's question "While it's not unreasonable to want to have more children in that time, I must ask for you to please delay having more until we're finished saving the world. I'm sure your three babies will keep you so busy you won't have time to think of making more for a while"

She stood to her feet and collected her empty pie dish. "Anyway, it looks like I had better be getting back to business. I have to help in the restaurant and with M'rala in her clinic. I guess Damen," she looked at the fox kit "Will just have to tag along. I don't like the idea of leaving a child at home alone in this storm" She smiled and went to say goodbye to each of the babies, kneeling to kiss them on their foreheads. "Thank you for letting us visit. It was lovely seeing all of you" She then grabbed her cloak and boots and left with the fox child.

The storm continued throughout the night but wore itself out eventually and disappeared, leaving a bright autumn blue sky and sunshine in the cold air.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:44 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(With the rain having stopped it would be perfect for them to want to go outside.)

"Fair enough request, but I was joking anyway." Midnight answered with a smile. "I'm well aware these three will be giving us a run for our money. We'll still have our fun every once and a while but another pregnancy will be avoided for now."

Giving their friend a hug goodbye, the were-bear couple began buttoning things down for the night and preparing themselves and the children for bed.

-----------------------

Sleeping in was now a thing of the past for Midnight and Morning. The babies were often up well before they were and Midnight was getting quite good at nursing them while partly asleep herself. Morning, trying his best to do his part, got up and began making them a real breakfast, despite his brain requesting a nice thick stack of bacon and eggs. Bacon would have to wait till somebody accidentally killed a wild boar or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:10 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

(Okay then. So, first outing as a family, got it! I'm going to use some of the other characters in the town since my other RPers all left sad Should probably drag Mendel back in as well at some point. Heh.)

Riven had come back from a successful trip to the Aquatic Tribe with a young centaur girl called Misty. He had become very fond of her during their time together. Ultimately, she had decided to live with the other centaurs in the lush grassland and gentle rolling hills just outside the large forest. She seemed happier to fit in with similar creatures of her own kind. There were quite a few females who flocked excitedly to help her with her pregnancy as well.

Riven the sheep faun walked back alone into town and gave Aidenna the things that the aquatic tribe had traded for her jewellery, earning some money in return. He then decided to get cleaned up at home with a nice shower and some fresh clothes. His mother, Flora, sent him out to do the morning grocery shopping in the market stalls and he went to do just that.

(I imagine when the werebears come out of their home, they'll want to go to the marketplace or somewhere where there's stuff to see and do)  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:05 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(The list of NPCs Morning and Midnight have befriended is fairly short so family outing will be an interesting experience for everybody. xD I recognize the name Riven but can't put my finger on which were-bear hung out with him...)

While messes were made and children were fed, Morning mentioned the idea of taking the kids outside. The babies exposure to the outside has been fairly limited so when better than after it rains? Last nights rain had left plenty of puddles to play and jump in... they could get some mud in between their toes...

Midnight thought the idea was great but remained hesitant due to Noon. As the weakest of the triplets she was far smaller than her brother and sister and might not react well to the current weather. Morning did his best to alleviate his mate's fears, sacrificing one of his few shirts to make a little poncho for Midnight. This way Noon was able to remain nestled close to her mother's breasts for food and warmth but also remain sheltered from rogue water droplets.

Prepared as they were gonna be, the small family of were-bears stepped out into the morning sunlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 pm
Viper 9000

(Midnight met Riven waaaay back at the start, when Bess, Mendel and Riven were doing a mission to rescue trapped people from the science compound. He nearly fainted at the sight of her bloody wounds but he was there and trying to be helpful, ha ha. You can see a description of him in NPCs profiles in the main forum of the guild)

On his way to the markets, Riven saw a strange new sight. The tall couple that had come to the village with Bess. The carnivores that everyone had been talking about. He had heard that the pregnant woman had finally had her children and now, he stopped to gawk at the little family as they walked in the sunlight towards the village's large marketplace. His soft woolly ears perked up and Riven began walking towards them, stepping around puddles as he picked out a path, shy, but curious as ever. He wanted to see them close up. They were different than most carnivores. There were no discernible bear ears or claws or anything like that. They looked human, except for small hints of otherness, such as the jewellery of claws Midnight wore, and her mates black hair with the white streak in it.

Riven felt a little unnerved thinking about their transformations. He put on a friendly smile and tried to act confident as he brushed long white curls out of his eyes "Why, good morning! It seems that you all are on your way to the markets! What a coincidence. That's just where I'm going! Ahaha" the sheep boy laughed, his light voice tinged with a dash of nervousness. He kept stealing glances at the babies. There were so few little ones in their village. It was a welcome sight to the humble sheep herder and gardener. "Boy, that was some storm last night. I hope your young ones weren't kept awake by it"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:39 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Right right! I just needed the refresher on who he was, so many NPCs running about xD)

((Now that I think about it... Midnight and Morning should probably have features in their human forms that mark them as not wholly human, like Midnight having sharpened teeth and Morning being fuzzier than normal human male.))

Turning to greet the voice, Midnight's eyes brightened as she saw who it was. "Riven! Good to see you again..." the female were-bear said, giving him a friendly but loose hug, careful not to squish Noon between them. Noon's questing hand peeked out of the sling and trying to pet Riven for the brief moment they made contact. "No belly to prevent me from hugging you head on but now I got this one strapped to my chest..."

Morning remained where he was holding the hands of the other two children, Dawn happily jumping up and down in the puddle they stood near while Dusk tried to hide behind his father's leg from the assaulting muddy water. "They were all a little bit jumpy at first but they got used to it fairly quickly."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:16 pm
Viper 9000

(Tell me about it XD I end up playing most of them and now I have like, 10 or more. Feel free to add extra features to them as liked. Just remember to add the details to their profiles)

Riven smiled and blushed lightly, returning her hug, happy that she remembered him. "Nice to see you too, Midnight! I-I hope you enjoy living in our village" he squeaked kindly.

He listened to her next words and looked at the little baby who had been lightly smushed in their hug and grinned "Oh my gosh are these your little ones? They are so precious! Who is this?" he cooed, reaching out to Noon and giggling as her tiny hand wrapped around his finger. "Oh gosh, she's so small. Look at those tiny nails" he said, absolutely smitten. He looked at Noon's brother and sister "And these must be the other two. Wow, standing already! I'm impressed. They seem to develop quite fast! I heard they were only a few days old" his eyes were big and round with amazement.

He looked at Dawn and Dusk (what he could see of him hiding behind Morning's legs).

"So, who's who? If it's okay to ask. I know you were expecting but I don't remember hearing their names" He got struck with an idea. "Ah! As for me, I'm just on my way to the markets to buy some more groceries for mum. She's going to be so excited to see all of you!!!" he looked at Morning and Midnight with sparkly eyes "You...you wouldn't be able to drop by for a visit later would you? Only, mum's been talking about them and making them clothes. And her friends have too. Oh, but we should probably go to the markets first. That is, if you're going that way"

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:34 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Whatcha think of those details? Mundane enough to still pass as human but unique. Can you think of anything else that might be fitting for either of them?)

"This is Noon..." Midnight says as Noon gently poked and played with Riven's finger. "Dawn is the one playing in the puddle, and Dusk is hiding behind Morning."

Thankful his height protected him from the worst of the flying water and mud, Morning shrugged. "I'm sure they'll run themselves senseless and will be needing a nap in a couple hours. In that time, you can do your shopping and we'll stop by your mother's place on our way home."  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff