Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:31 pm
Viper 9000

((Yeah, sounds fine. You could probably give them sharpened nails as well, or claws. For Morning's extra fuzz...maybe just make him have a particular lot of body hair, such as chest, back, legs and arms. He can get waxed in one of the beauty shops. Lol. That'd be interesting.

As for extra little details, well Midnight's necklace with teeth and claws on it is good. Maybe they could wear bear jewellery or tattoos. For instance, a tattoo of a panda somewhere on Morning's body, or a tattoo of a bear on Midnight. Or carry a bear shaped carving, something like that. Wearing bear or panda pelts could also happen, tho I don't condone killing of endangered wild animals, it's just an RP so it should be fine))

Riven looked at the baby in Midnight's arms, wearing an enchanted smile as she played with his finger. He looked at Dawn making a mess with the puddle, splashing muddy water around, and at Dusk, leaning over to take a better look at him. He gently pried Noon's little fingers off and smiled "Well, they are all very cute, if I do say so myself. It's a joy to have them in the village", he said, dodging out of the way of the splashing puddle water. "They certainly ought to liven things up around the place"

Riven nodded at Morning's reply. "Okay then. I'll let my mum know you're coming. Her name's Flora. She's a short lady with long cream, curly hair. Do you need directions to my house? It's the one near the sheep paddocks and the vegetable gardens" he explained, before checking the long shopping list his mother had given him "Anyway, I had better get going.Time waits for no one! Have fun looking around the markets. There's a lot of different shops and stalls that the kids would probably like" he waved then and trotted off, shopping list in hand. His hooves left little cleft hoofmarks in the wet path and the grass, his tail wagging happily where it popped out the back of his kilt.

Bess meanwhile, was helping M'rala at the clinic. She had been sent to procure more bandages from the village weavers.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Sharpened nails would fit too and yeah, thats what I meant by Morning being more fuzzy. Just extra body hair in normal places. And considering the fact that my mother has tried similar thing on my father, I think Morning would be react similarly and say 'hell no, I'll just be hairy'))

(Being a sailor that crashed on Purri, I'm sure Morning has a couple old sailor tattoos already. Midnight has a couple bands tattooed on her arm. But I could see both of them carrying little bear charms or something like that on their belts.)

Midnight and Morning make a mental note of where to find Riven's house and carry on deeper into the marketplace, Dawn skipping along between them while Dusk stretched himself and dad's arm as far as he could go so he could eyeball all the goodies the various vendors had on display.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:35 pm
Viper 9000

(Can Dawn and Dusk walk already? The other day when it was storming they could only crawl. I'm gonna just chalk it up to faster development from werebear DNA)

As the family walked into the shopping area of the village, they got all sorts of stares and looks. Most of the other tribe members weren't as happy to see them as Riven and his mother's friends were. Whispering and mutterings traveled around the shoppers and stall owners. One lady saw the babies coming and hung up her 'closed' sign "Closed for break!" she said curtly, dismissing them as they walked by.

A lot of people were nervous or looked scared. "Meat eaters!" someone hissed, with scorn and distaste.

Champagne the Palomino centaur pranced about skittishly on her hooves and tried to hide behind her racks of hoofed tribe clothes.

A mother pulled her child away from the werebear cubs and picked her up, hurrying off with the kid in her arms. "We don't play with carnivores" she told her child firmly.

Bess was at the weaver's stall, choosing rolls of bandages and other dressings and adding them to her basket. Her fingers and hands were stained from purplum pods and were rather numb, which made her fingers slow and clumsy. She dropped a bandage roll and it landed in a puddle. The shop owner tsked at her. Bess looked a bit embarrassed "Sorry" she cringed, smiling apologetically. She knew it took a while to make the cloth.

Riven bought some lollipops from one of the stalls. He wandered around until he found Morning and Midnight, who were walking in a space of their own since everyone got out of the way and avoided them like the plague. The sheep fawn looked confused as he looked around them and then shrugged "Hey everyone. I was buying some sweets for the lolly jar at home and I thought these lollipops would be a nice treat for three babies. I don't know if they have teeth yet so I got something they can suck on. Red, Green and Blue" he held out the lollies on sticks, smiling at the babies.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Solid point xD I'm s**t at timeline stuffs hence why I never stick around the phase of RPing babies very long xD But yeah, when I screw up like that we'll just say its cause they're werebears. They develop physically faster but age at a normal pace mentally.)

"They've got teeth alright... Sharp little devils too..." Morning answered, collecting two of the lolipops and unwrapping them before giving one to Dawn and the other to Dusk. Midnight collected to last one and offered it to Noon who refused to let it near her face. Accepting her choice, Midnight tucked the pop inside her sling for later.

Having lived among the hooved tribe for a while now, Midnight was unphased by the distaste sent their way. One werebear was easily handled and accepted but when five suddenly show up... thats a whole new story. Dawn, her face full of lolipop, excitedly pointed towards Bess as she spotted her. "Very good Dawn, thats our friend Bess." Morning said, slowly letting Dawn guide them towards where Bess was shopping.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:16 am
Viper 9000

Riven peered at Morning's mouth as he spoke, and gulped at the rows of sharp teeth he sported. He took a tentative step back, which simply looked like he was trying to regain his balance on the damp and uneven grass. "You don't say!" he exclaimed, a little shaky. He tried to peek inside the babies' mouths as the lollipops were distributed and indeed saw some pointy sets of little teeth to match their parents'. He giggled a bit nervously. "Oh well, I'm sure they wouldn't nibble on anyone, unless they're teething, in which case, all babies do that" he hefted the shopping basket he was carrying and looked at his list again. "Anyway..." he started, about to excuse himself to continue with his household groceries. He was distracted by Morning's words and Dawn's pointing little hand.

Riven turned around to see Bess and his face instantly split in a smile "Bess. I haven't seen her for a long time. She's been doing errands, Aidenna said, and she was doing...chores too I think. For the inn and the clinic" His soft ears flopped curiously, perking up some.

Bess smelled strongly of grape and mint thanks to helping M'rala make purplum pod antiseptic lotion. Her hands were dyed purple.

She looked up when she heard familiar voices and smiled, walking over to the group, carrying a bag full of bandages and other medical things. "Riven, Morning and Midnight. It's good to see you all. What are you doing out in the marketplace? I was buying more medical supplies for the clinic. Paying back M'rala for the meds she lent me for Midnight a while ago" she made a face. "Crushing purplum pods isn't as fun as it sounds"

She looked at Riven "Your mother's got you doing errands for her again I see. How's the farm going? How's your father's flock? Heard anything from your brother? Or Mendal?" she laughed. "Sorry for the barrage of questions. It's just been so long since we were sent on an assignment together"

She looked at the babies and smiled adoringly "Uh oh, who gave them candy? That's not good for their teeth" she tutted, glancing at the group with a twinkle in her eyes. She was just teasing.

Riven opened his mouth to speak, then closed it, then opened it again, unable to get a word in. He then stood there in some confusion, trying to think of all the answers to the things the boar just asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:59 am
Meyaira Firespring

Unfamiliar with what a Purplum pod is, Morning smiles at the sight of Bess' purple hands. "Can't be all that bad, being purple for a couple days could be fun." Midnight gives her mate a jab with her elbow. "Ow... What I mean is if you need a hand crushing stuff, I'd be glad to help out. My sailing knowledge doesn't really help me this far inland so I gotta find something to help out around here, prove I'm not just another 'scary' meat eater."

Midnight gave Riven a smile, knowing he meant no harm by offering the babies candy. The hard candy was a perfect distraction so they wouldn't try sticking anything else in their mouth or biting anyone. As adults, Midnight and Morning could control their more animal like instincts to hunt for meat when hungry. At a couple weeks old, that ability was unlikely to be found in their three children.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:39 am
Viper 9000

Bess frowned "Yeah. I guess. I mean it's like having a permanent pair of purple gloves or a tattoo I suppose. I just don't like the smell. Once it gets into your skin it's a little hard to get rid of. M'rala always says it smells like grape and mint, which is just a weird combination" she wrinkled her nose. She giggled when Midnight elbowed Morning. She looked at him expectantly.

"Oh, really? Are you sure? I mean, we always need volunteers to make medicines, especially since there was a recent monster attack from the lab. Unless you'd rather stay home and look after the family. Three babies is a little hard for one person to manage by themselves. But I'm sure we could find someone to babysit...probably" she looked around the village uncertainly. "Maybe" she said, sounding even more uncertain. She turned her gaze back to him, one hand on her hip.

"Welp, it's not a bad idea. I mean if you wanted to prove yourself there's no better way than making efforts to help out the community. I'm sure M'rala would love the extra assistance. Crushing these pods takes a long time to get them to the smooth consistency" She looked at Midnight "But what's Midnight gonna do while you're at work?"

Riven stood patiently as Bess conversed with the werebears. He returned Midnight's smile, happy to see she wasn't annoyed that he fed her babies candy. He waited for a chance to answer Bess' questions because he really did want to talk to her and he had plenty of time. His mother could wait for her groceries a bit longer. And it's not like the sheep or the farm work were going to run away. He had heard some good news about Mendal and his brother but he'd have to wait to tell her that too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:00 pm
Meyaira Firespring

With Midnight silently urging him onward, Morning reaffirmed his offer to help. "My medical knowledge was crude at best. Made due with bandages and such mostly but with a teacher like yourself or M'rala I could make a promising student of myself yet..." Morning said, rubbing the back of his head a bit as he admitted to not being a great student. "Besides, a refresher of my first aid would likely be a good idea with these three running about now." Morning playfully tussles Dusk's hair.

Midnight nods in agreement. "The house isn't that big, staying inside with the babies should be an easy enough task. But if you guys have a local carpenter, we should see about getting some durable toys made." The babies were indeed keeping their parents rather active as Morning maintained his modestly trim figure and Midnight had shed almost all her pregnancy weight (minus the extra weight added to her already large breasts).  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:36 pm
Viper 9000

Bess waved a hand at Morning "Oh no, no, I'm no teacher. I only know the basics; you know; use this medicine for that ailment and how to clean and bandage wounds. I'm just helping M'rala out because she gave us some salem beans for free before Midnight and I went on a mission for Aidenna. They taste like candy but they're actually painkillers, and they're safe for pregnant people to take. But they're hard to harvest and they're expensive, so...this is payback" she smiled. "We can be students together. As for first aid, yeah, she teaches first aid to everyone in the village, since we're under attack so often, and since going out in the world is dangerous. So getting your first aid skills brushed up should be simple"

Her gaze shifted to Midnight. "Oh yeah, we do have a carpenter. He's over in that direction, right next to the furniture shop. I'm sure he can make you some solid wood toys, since he uses the forest trees around here and they're quite hardy"

She shifted the bag she was carrying to her left arm and looked back at Morning. "Come to M'rala's hut whenever you're ready. I'll see you there" she looked back at Riven "Oh and, Riven, it was nice to see you again. I'm sorry we don't have time to chat but I'll come visit when I can"

Riven nodded and smiled "Okay, see you next time then. I'll just be around home, tending the farm and the sheep, so you know where to look for me" he waved her off.

He turned back to the werebear family "Well,I better finish the grocery shopping or mum's gonna be wondering where I am. See you all this afternoon hopefully" he gave them a kind smile before walking off to continue his shopping, leaving the three cubs and two adults to wander where they would around the market stalls and shops.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 am
Meyaira Firespring

(I'm trying to think of what weapons Morning might be skilled with as a modern day sailor washed up on an island like Purri. Midnight was raised in tribe of hunters so she'd be proficient with basic weaponry like spears and such. Any thoughts on what he might use?)

"Ah well with that information, I know I should be helping you two out. Its the least I could do after you've done so much for Midnight and my children..." Morning answered, assuming the expensive pain meds went to Midnight during the birth of their triplets. "We'll finish our errands here and I'll see you there."

Saying goodbye to their friends, the family of werebears wandered across the market towards where Bess had directed them. It was unlikely the man would have childrens toys on hand so that would allow them to commission the carpenter and earn some money while he completed the project. Approaching what he assumed to be shop front, Morning wrapped his fist against one of the wooden beams. "Knock, knock."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:35 pm
Viper 9000

((I'd say his filleting knife. Those things are sharp and sailors who own them are usually fiercely protective of their personal filleting knife. It's sharp enough to swiftly fillet fish and it's defs sharp enough to hurt someone, lop a finger or ear off, leave a deep, clean cut. Also, I guess a cutlass and maybe a gun. A harpoon gun! That'd be awesome. Fire harpoons at will. You could look at pirate weapons or navy weapons to get ideas. Also maybe hard coral or something, fashioned into knuckle weapons or a glove, or shards of broken barnacles on a wooden club. Or like, those spiny, hard crab legs off those giant Japanese crabs that live down deep; use a pair of 'em like chopsticks XD))

Bess waved goodbye as they parted ways and hurried back to what she was doing. She didn't want to keep M'rala waiting. Soon she was back to crushing Purplum pods with a giant mortar and pestle, picking out lumps and fibrous bits with her hands.

The shopkeep (whose name I forgot. We will call him Johann). Johann came out of his shop, walking past wooden furniture and decorations of different kinds until he saw Morning and the others. He dusted wood shavings off his apron and shook them off his hooves before greeting them "Aye? What can I do for ye? Are ye after some furniture perhaps? I can make any type of furniture ye can think of. Or was there something else ye need?" he smiled, friendly, but not willing to come too close to the carnivores. He eyed their three little ones warily. "Yon kidlets can come inside the shop but I must ask ye not to let them gnaw on me goods. All costs money ye know"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:26 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Ok, I was just digging for ideas of weapons he might find around Purri cause I figured firearms didnt exist out here yet. He'll be handy with a knife and gun should it ever come up. biggrin )

"Something to gnaw on is specifically what we are looking for," Morning replied with a friendly smile. "We were wondering if you'd be able to fashion our 'kidlets' some wooden blocks, toys and such. We figured wood would hold up far better than your standard playthings." Midnight nods in agreement, still holding Noon to her chest while Dawn and Dusk peered over the counters and looked at all the various chairs and things on display.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:44 pm
Viper 9000

Johann looked at Morning and then to the kids. "Oh, I see. Of course. Well I can make ye something like that. Gosh I haven't been able to try my hand making toys for a long time. I would love to craft some for ye. Blocks are easy. Now, I will use the untreated wood from the hardwood trees in the forest, and I can dye them different colours to make it more child friendly. I can also make sensory toys and all sorts of wooden toys! Here, let me get the book out for ye" He shuffled to the back of the shop and took a folder from under the counter. Inside were pictures of all the toys he could make.

He walked over to Morning and Midnight and showed it to them "here ye go! Choose any ye like and want. I can make most of em within a week or two and the price can be lowered if ye want to order in bulk"

((Just look on Google for wooden toys and pick out all the ones your babies would love! I found tons of cute toys in an image search and also looking in different online shops! Like this one: KnockonWoodToys))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Accepting the book, Morning flipped through the pages as Midnight looked over his shoulder at the colorfully drawn pictures. "A collection of the colored letter blocks is gonna be a guaranteed purchase," Midnight comments with a nod of approval. "Just make sure the blocks are too big to swallow." Midnight taps another page that had some little boats. "Maybe some boats for those rainy days..."

Morning nods in agreement. "And the week or two it takes to make will give me enough time to find a job around here."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 pm
Viper 9000

Johann looked happy with that. He nodded and gave the couple time to choose what they wanted. "If ye want, I can set up a playground for them outside the front of ye house or in ye back yard" he offered. "I can build tree houses, play gyms, play houses, slides, swings, whatever ye wish"

He wrote down their orders, making sure he got all the details. "I'll include letters, numbers and simple pictures on the wooden blocks. Helps em learn faster" he nodded to the three cubs, two of which were running around his shop, hiding around or under furniture, climbing on things, or scratching at them. Full of sugar and energy, they played. The shop heard their giggles and growls.

Dawn and Dusk took the opportunity to explore their world and play while they were in a new place. Noon unfortunately didn't do much but sleep or look around from her mother's arms.

Johann scribbled out something else, making a note for floatable boats. "Can do! These will need to be supervised if ye take the kids near water, mind. Drowning is all to easy at their age" he looked at Morning "A job? Ye best see Aidenna or some o' the other shop owners. In fact, I could always use a hand chopping down a few trees for lumber to make things with"  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff