Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:50 pm
Meyaira Firespring

"As wonderful as a tree house and play structure sounds, those are likely to be a bit out of our price range at the moment." Morning replies, returning Johann his book and shuffling past him into the store to make sure the kids weren't damaging any of the man's wares. Midnight nods, "But of course, I don't think the boats will see much more water than the occasional puddle and their bath tub. I appreciate the warning though."

Morning returned a few moments later with Dawn wrapped around his shoulder and Dusk hanging onto one of his fingers. His eyes brightened as the man mentioned having a potential job for him. "Despite spending the last couple months looking for my wife, I'm nowhere near what you'd call an experienced woodsman. But if the job offer is genuine, I'm not in a position to say no. You got yourself a lumber cutter."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm
Viper 9000

Johann nodded understandingly when Morning mentioned their price range. Not everyone in the village was rich. Most people earned an average wage. "I see. Not to mind. There's always plenty of play places and adventures to be had in the forest and in nature Just got to watch out for dangers"

He looked at Midnight with a smile. "Can't be too careful hereabouts. When they're older ye could take em salmon fishing in the river that runs through these parts. Till then, I'll be making some fine little boats for ye"

He chuckled and waved at the babies clinging all over Morning. "Looks like you approve of my shop eh? Glad ye're having fun" He turned back to Morning and grinned "Great. Then I'll see ye tomorrow afternoon after lunch. We won't need too many. I'll show ye which ones to chop"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 am
Meyaira Firespring

Midnight makes a mental note of the potential salmon fishing trip. Being of bear ancestry, it was only natural for them and their children to try fishing for salmon like real bears do in the wild.

Morning shakes Johann's in a firm hand shake. "Thank you very much sir. I shall meet up with you here after lunch tomorrow." And the couple turns to leave.

(I'd try for more but I'm on my phone and don't remember where we were going with this story arc. xD)  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:34 pm
Viper 9000

Johann waved them out of his store happily and set to work on crafting the raw wood materials in his store into baby toys. He hummed as he worked, happy to be making these sorts of things again. It brought back fond memories of when his daughter was little.

Meanwhile, Noon started to wake up in Midnight's arms, and waved her hands gently at the blurry canopy of tree branches and leaves above her. The light danced down through them, and she was fascinated with the patterns and the sounds of leaves rustling.

Dusk and Dawn were fighting over a branch they found, each one pulling on it to try and snatch it from the other. Dawn growled and being the stronger of the triplets, pulled it out of Dusk's chubby hands with a big tug. She waved the stick in the air triumphantly before using it to hit Midnight and anything else she could reach.

Dusk pouted and sulked. "Agaa!" he gurgled, making grabby hands for the stick as he watched Dawn play with it. That was HIS toy!

((Hi Viper! Yeah, I'm so sorry. I haven't been online very much. I feel real bad about that, I always do!! I've been swamped with too many rps again and I've been struggling with depression after being rejected by the guy I really love. So I'm finally pulling myself back together and trying to move forwards. Ah! Yeah with this particular arc I was just gonna let us try to reach a few goals or milestones with the babies before aging them up to toddlers. Like little mini series of stories involving them as a family. We can time skip if you want to though. We still need to unite the tribes somehow and I'm thinking of just godmoding a bit and starting to get other tribes together under a leader or decision to overthrow their captors. That way our characters can just get swept up in the revolution and get in on the action without too much trouble

EDIT: Reading back through, I can see the family was gonna visit Riven and his mother Floss, who, with her friends, has been making baby clothes for the triplets, and after that Morning was gonna come help Bess in M'rala's clinic. They can look around some more market stalls too if you want))  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Sorry for the delay in replying, I guess I saw the notification of this post and forgot to reply to it! sweatdrop )

Shifting Noon's sling to allow the smallest triplet access to her breast, Midnight began breastfeeding her while Morning busied himself chasing Dawn and Dusk. The children were under the watchful eyes of a parent so she forced herself to relax and enjoy their family walk.

Being a man, Morning resolved problems differently than Midnight would have preferred but when it worked and the children were safe, she couldn't complain. Arming himself with a small stick, Morning taunted Dawn to attack him with hers which she gladly did. Easily defending himself while distracting Dawn, Morning broke a section of his stick and handed it to Dusk. And so the mock three-sided duel of the sticks continued, occasionally the siblings would wack each other instead of dad but the hits were clumsy and uncoordinated.

With Midnight guiding them towards Riven's place, Morning did his best to urge their duel in that direction. If would not be long before the children tired themselves out but Midnight took the long way so not to frighten anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:01 pm
Viper 9000

((It's fine, easy enough to do. smile ))

When they got to the house where Riven and his parents lived, Riven opened the door and waved to them, stepping aside to let them in. "Hey there, how did your shopping trip go? Find anything interesting?" he greeted. "Looks like you took the long way round. I don't blame you considering how scared and judgmental some people are. Shopping's tougher than it should be for you guys" he smiled, leading them towards the living room "Mum's this way, in the living room. She has a few friends over but don't worry, they're nice ladies, they're the sewing group"

He showed them into the room and Floss got to her feet, putting aside a tiny coat she was knitting and trotting over to them, her hooves soundless on the fluffy rug covering the wooden floorboards. Her long curls were up in a pony tail tied with a ribbon today, with some loose strands twirling beside her face. She was wearing a brown woolen cardigan over a white blouse, and a cream floaty skirt. "Hello hello, how lovely to meet you! I'm Floss. You must be Morning and Midnight. I've heard so much about you. And these are the triplets! How cute. Dawn, Dusk and...Noon? Did I get it right?" she smiled, looking around at them all. "I've brought out all of Riven's old toys for them to play with. It's been so long since our boys were little. Don't worry Riven, I didn't give them your favourite stuffie"

Riven blushed at that "Muuum, did you really have to bring that up? I don't have a favourite toy!" He looked away, embarrassed. "I'll go and make the drinks" he hurried into the kitchen with clip clops of his pearly little hooves, going to make tea, coffee and hot chocolate, attained through trades with other tribes.

Floss gestured to Morning and Midnight to sit down. The lounge room was large and had lots of comfy couches and chairs with decorative cushions made by Floss. "Come, take a seat. These are my friends; Judy" Judy was a small hazel coloured centaur about the size of a miniature pony, her horse body spread out across one couch while she worked on sewing more cloth diapers. Her legs and hooves had natural white hair on them called stockings. She waved at them. "Hi! Nice to meet you"

"And this is Dahlia and her sister Tulip" she introduced two more ladies, both types of deer fauns with small horns on their heads. Dahlia had soft orange fur and hair while Tulip had pale purple fur and hair. They both waved and said their greetings.Each of them looked to be sewing more fleecy baby clothes to fit the new babies, their little deer hooves crossed at the ankles neatly as they worked with needles and thread.

On the floor were toys made of fabrics; stuffed animals and dolls mostly, and wood; building blocks, spinning tops, a cake play set, a fire engine, dolls and more.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:03 pm
Meyaira Firespring

"Nice to met you all." Morning says with a broad grin. The male werebear currently led Dusk by his hand while carrying a tired out but not quite sleeping Dawn. Midnight likewise smiles and greets Floss' other guests.

Dusk is quick to sit himself in the middle of the room and begin storing through the assembled pile of toys, occasionally pausing to test if the food-shaped toys were real food. Dawn remains with Morning and is soon happily drooling all over his shoulder. Noon peers out from within the folds of her sling, her ice blue eyes taking in her newest surroundings and the creatures in it.

"I'm slightly envious of your skill with a needle." Midnight comments, seating herself alongside Judy and watching her work. "My fat fingers were never capable of such a hobby growing up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:15 am
Viper 9000

"You likewise" Judy spoke up for the group in response to Morning's greeting. "We've been waiting to meet you for a long time, and it's so nice to see you all together. So many families are torn apart by the constant warring and danger. Why Riven's older brother was taken by the lab monsters some years ago"

Floss hushed her "Now now, we don't want to talk about sad things here. There's enough doom and gloom in the air for everyone. Let's just have a nice time and talk about, oh, anything nice. For instance, future plans, funny stories"

Riven came back in with the tray of hot drinks and placed it on the coffee table. Floss immediately picked it up and moved it to a higher surface of a cabinet "Thank you dear. Oh let's put them up here so the babies can't get them"

Riven looked embarrassed "Oh, sorry mum. I wasn't thinking"

"It's okay, it's fine, son. It's not like you'd be used to having babies around you. Good mercy me I still remember when you and your brother were small! You were the cutest little lambs! Your brother always shocked people by saying and doing things they'd never expect of him" she chuckled mirthfully and her eyes shone with fond memories.

"I bet you go through a lot of cloth diapers"Judy said affectionately, with a soft laugh in her voice. "Now I know this is going to sound funny but I've wished I could change a cloth diaper for years! It's just been too hard to breed with the constant war and attacks. Our partners are all out scouting and fighting, or trading with other tribes, or trying to make treaties. And we're too busy to stop farming and weaving and doing all the other work of a village. If it was peaceful, I would have seven children!" she declared.

Dahlia looked up from the little dress she was knitting "Seven? Oh, isn't that a lucky number? Oh and I've heard three is lucky too" she looked at the triplets fondly. "And so is five. You all will have good luck so long as your family bonds stay strong"

Tulip scoffed and waved a hand "Oh luck schmuck! Luck's got nothing to do with it. Don't tell me you've been listening to the village gossip about that travelling fortune teller again sis"

Floss disappeared and came back with a cloth towel, handing it to Morning, "For your shoulder. It's not a bad idea to have a bib or a spit up cloth on your shoulder when they're this small" she said. She then noticed Dusk chewing on a fake cake. She put her hands on her knees and crouched down a little to talk to the boy "And how are you doing little cutie? Goodness look at those teeth coming in"

Judy looked up when Midnight seated herself next to her. She shifted a bit to make more room on the couch, which she took up half of, being a small centaur. She beamed at Midnight's words, setting aside the thick cloth diaper and starting on another one. It had a teddy bear face on the bottom. "Oh, really? Well, I'd be happy to show you if you like. I learned from my mother before...well, back in the good old days when things were peaceful. But that was in another world" she sighed. "You know, you can get larger needles if you find you have trouble with the smaller ones. I can get one for you if you're interested. It might be fun to do if you ever have spare time on your hands"

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Continued from HERE))

Hoofed Tribe – Large Forest (moving further in, away from Purri Town)

Eralin looked around, his eyes darkened with worry. “I’m not sure, to be completely honest.” Stopping at one tree, he ran his fingers lightly over the claw marks.

“It seems like a large cat did this, though I haven’t seen any cats in this area.” He looked around in all directions, but didn’t find anything unusual. He let go of Peri’s hand to adjust the pack on his shoulders and look again in all directions. Whatever it was that was following them, it may’ve lost interest by now.

“Well Peridot, a few more hours of walking won’t hurt us, and judging from our water skeins, we better find a stream to fill up and rest by. We both could use the rest for a bit if we find one and we could have a cold lunch.” He didn’t want to worry her, but he picked up her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

“I’m sure we’ll find out whatever it is that’s behind us, and if we’re very lucky, it will be something cute and cuddly and not something that wants to eat us.” He grinned, sensing that she was starting to become frightened and thus needing assurance. He was masking his fright as well, if only to protect her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:57 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Morning accepts the drool cloth and gingerly places it between his shoulder and Dawn's face. Midnight and himself had spent at least a couple months imprisoned in the labs but he doesn't remember ever seeing another sheep similar to Riven. Maybe they had a separate facility for the less dangerous animals? Or maybe they had them sorted according to their diets... He could remember seeing leopards and other big predators but nothing else. The thought made him shiver as he realized what the scientists might have been feeding those predators like himself.

Midnight flashes Judy a broad smile. "I certainly hadn't planned on getting three children from my first pregnancy either. But that must come from Morning's side of family, I don't remember anyone from my tribe having more than twins." Morning shrugs. What little he'd let out about his family, he kept between himself and Midnight. "Thats not to say we won't be trying for more..." Midnight adds, "But our hands are quite full at the moment so that will have to wait another year or so..." Morning's ears perk up the mention of more kids but doesn't say anything.

Dusk looks up from his block of fake cake and gives Floss a derpy baby smile. Morning chuckled lightly at that as Dusk looked like a baby vampire.

"I might take you up on that in the future but the last thing I need is these two troublemakers and piles of string or fabric. I can't imagine what we'd be doing if Noon was as active as her brother and sister... We'd be outnumbered." Midnight replies, watching the centaur at work.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 pm
Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Large Forest - Borders of Feline Tribe

Peridot watched Eralin go up to one of the scratched trees and inspect it. She looked frightened when he said it looked like a large cat had done it. She wrapped an arm around herself and her fingers gripped the fabric of her skirt for reassurance. "Whew, I'm glad we haven't seen any large cats either. I don't want to be their next meal" she joked nervously.

Peridot almost grumbled "A few more hours? Okay..." she grudgingly agreed. Why did adventuring have so much walking involved? They'd already been walking for several hours. The forest was pretty though, with the autumn colours making everything bright and leaving a crunchy leaf litter to walk on.

If Eralin had a map, he would see that there was a large river running through the middle of the forest to their right, the same one that ran through Purri Town. Unfortunately, if they continued towards the East (right) to get to the river, they would eventually go off course. If they kept going straight, they would bump into the feline tribe straight ahead, which is why they were finding scratched trees. And the canine tribe was directly beside it. They were entering the borders of the cat folks' lands. If they wanted to avoid being captured by angry felines, they should head far to the left and try to skirt around the border of the tribe. If they headed straight and right, they would have the dog tribe kidnapping them instead of the cats.

Either that or they would get caught up in another fight between the cats and dogs, who were always fighting. Peridot looked at Eralin "Do you have a map, Eralin? That could help us a lot".

She smiled at his reassuring words about what was following them "Yeah. You're right, it's probably nothing dangerous. Just wild animals" she agreed.

A crossbow bolt hit the tree right behind Eralin and Peridot let out a short scream.

A yowl sounded from the forest and then two cat people walked out of the trees and bushes. They were armed, and they looked dangerous. Neither of them seemed friendly. A male calico neko furry spoke up, wielding his crossbow, aiming it straight at Eralin's chest, while his companion, a male black neko furry, wielding a sword and throwing stars, glared at them with green eyes. "Hey, if you keep going straight ahead you'll end up at our tribe" the calico said "If you ignore the marks on the trees around here proclaiming this area as ours, and enter into our borders, we will have to capture you. Go around the outside or get lost"

Peridot was shaking "W-we're on a quest" she squeaked out, her voice barely audible. But the big cats' ears caught her words clear as day.

"I don't care what type of quest you're on. Get out of our lands, or we'll have to do something about it" he warned. "I can't be bothered dealing with trespassers. We have too much going on with those dumb dogs always barking at our heels. Hurry up and head to the west, or left of here...otherwise I might just shoot both of you and get back to important tribe business"

The black cat chuckled at that. "Not like anyone from the town is going to come into the deep dark forest to look for you. I strongly suggest doing what Tom says"

Peridot grabbed onto Eralin's arm. "Okay, we'll leave. We want to go around anyway. We don't want any trouble" she said, her voice high pitched from fear. "You can get back to fighting the dogs, just pretend we were never here!"

If they could get past the feline and canine tribes, they'd find the hoofed tribe somewhere at the top of the forest. Which is where Bess the boar girl, Riven the sheep faun, and the werebear family was.

Large Forest - Hoofed Tribe

Morning was pretty much right about both those things. More dangerous people were kept in the higher security areas while less dangerous ones were kept under lighter security. They also sorted them according to diet. And some of them probably did get used as food for the carnivores, or for the many black monsters that roamed the facility. Riven's brother's whereabouts were unknown but the family still held hope he was alive.

Judy smiled back. "I see. Well, you were in the labs. They could have increased your fertility or done many other things. Though it could be from Morning's side, but with most of our old families left behind in other worlds, it's hard to know" The little centaur chuckled when Midnight mentioned trying for more, seeing the look on her husband's face. She nodded in understanding when Midnight said they had their hands full. "I'm sure they are. You might need to wait at least two years with three children all under a year. Just wait till they start walking and talking. It all depends on your sanity level" she laughed, working some more on the cloth diaper she was making. She reached beside her and held out a wrapped pile of fabrics, tied with a ribbon. "That reminds me; here, another stack of diapers. I made some bigger sizes for when they outgrow the newborn ones" she smiled.

Dahlia and Tulip were cooing and admiring Dawn, who was still asleep and drooling on the cloth over Morning's shoulder. "What a little angel" "Just look at that sleeping face"

Dahlia the pale orange fawn got up and pulled something out of her pocket as she approached Morning. "Oh, here! Sister and I worked on making a soother for the little ones. We used tough rubber plants to make the teat and polished, sealed wood for the guard and handle. What do they call these things? A sucker, a binky"

The purple fawn spoke up "A pacifier, sister. Let's see if it works" she cooed.

Floss's heart melted at the derpy smile from Dusk, but she did pause a bit when she saw how sharp his teeth were "My goodness. I hope none of you are biters! You have some impressive teeth there little one. Dusk...would you like a cookie?" she offered, going to the tray of drinks and biscuits. She held out a cookie for him, it was shortbread with berry jam in the middle. "This will taste much better than that wooden cake"

Riven was standing around in the background, listening to the conversation but a bit too shy to join in. He sipped on his hot chocolate and marshmallows, watching his mother bring a cookie over for the baby Panber. Panda-Werebear. He grabbed himself a cookie too and nibbled on it politely.

Judy looked a bit disappointed when Midnight declined learning to sew just yet. "Okay then. Well if you ever feel you are ready you can come to me at any time for free sewing lessons. You can make all sorts of clothes and toys out of such a skill" She looked at Noon. "Oh yes, Flossy gave me the measurements for her clothes. She's a tiny one, isn't she? Do you mind if I have a hold of her? She seems very sweet and docile" she asked, looking at Noon's little face.

"You know, it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for. Sometimes they surprise you" Judy chuckled "Then again sometimes they are meek and mild. I wonder what Noon will get up to".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:32 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Large Forest - Borders of Feline Tribe

At Peri’s question, Eralin shook his head. “That I don’t have. Most of the time I just walk around, trying to figure out where I am. Some days I just know where to go, other days I don’t.” He smiled at her, but was cut off short when the large arrow struck the tree behind him.

He whipped out his knife from its sheath on his right leg, but slowly sheathed it when the male nekos approached him with the crossbow pointing at him. There are some battles that he knew he couldn’t win.

“Pardon me sirs, but I am not familiar with this area. I am looking for a place to get horses, and I was told that the hoofed tribe may have some for rent or sale.” He straightened his spine and looked the male nekos in the eye, but turned away after a minute.

Turning back to one of the nekos, he stood tall. “Could you at least tell us where the hoofed tribe is then? As I have said earlier, I am not from this area and would greatly appreciate any pointers that you may have. And, have you seen my sister? She’ll be shorter than me, similar features?” Eralin growled softly to himself when he saw that the nekos didn’t budge. Finally pinching the bridge of his nose, he conceded.

“Alright, we’ll leave. Just wanted any word of my sister.” He walked a short ways and then looked back at Peridot.

“Come on Peridot, we better get going before these nekos change their minds.” His voice held a tinge of sadness as he held out his hand for her to take if she so choose to do so. He started walking in the direction of where he thought the hoofed tribe was, to the left, deeper into the forest.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 am
Meyaira Firespring

Taking the bundle of diapers from Judy, Midnight places them on her lap admiring the handy work the centaur put into such things. "Thank you Judy, they would be well used."

Accepting the binky from Dahlia, Morning gingerly nudged Dawn off his shoulder so he could insert the pacifier into the waterfall of drool that was her mouth. With the hole in the dam sealed, Dawn began happily sucking away on her new pacifier. "Seems to be working," Morning comments quietly, "But depending on how fast their teeth come in, that thing won't last long..."

Dusk derps forward clumsily grabbing at the offered cookie. A good majority of the cookie makes it nowhere near his mouth as he destroys it like cookie monster but the sections he does manage to eat, he seems to enjoy. Midnight winces slightly at the mention of their teeth. "Don't remind me..." Midnight comments, revealing her left breast with a healing bite mark around the n****e as she gently removed Noon's sling and offered the smallest triplet to Judy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 am
Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Large Forest – Borders of Feline Tribe

The Calico cat looked at Eralin as he turned to leave “Wait”

His black furred friend looked at him “What are you doing?” he asked suspiciously.

“We do want to get them out of our hair don’t we? We don’t have time to deal with these idiots”

“Fine, but be quick, we have to report back to our leader”

Tom looked at the wanderers “You’ll get horses at the hoofed tribe for sure. But I think you’ll be more interested in the other part of the feline tribe. Our leader’s said that the tribe in Paw Paw valley has been complaining about a she elf with hair like yours that turned up with the travelling doctor a couple days ago. Grab your horses and head that way. We don’t have enough guys to spare to help with our kinsfolk’s problems up there. If ya help em out and get a pass from Persia, we’ll consider you allies and won’t give you any more trouble. Always need help against the damn mutts if you know what I’m sayin’.”

Peridot almost giggled. The cat had a funny way of talking. He was so gruff and serious. She bit down on her own fingers to stop herself from laughing. She then had an idea and removed her fingers from her mouth, wiping them on her blouse “H-hey. That sounds great. And thanks for the info. Would you guys have a map or something that tells us how to get there?” she asked, trying hard to sound brave and not scared.

Tom the calico pinned her with his stare “Sure. You just head way West, or left, if you’re directionally challenged. Look for the White Mountains and an opening in them that leads into a hidden valley. Try not to piss off Persia, grab your sister and whatever. Shoot some Flying tribe jerks. I don’t care what you do, just get out of here”.

Judy was glad to see her creations received thankfully by the werebear woman. The miniature centaur smiled gently. “No problem. I can always make more when the triplets spring another growth spurt. It will be hard to get clothes for the younger ones here since most merchants sell adult size clothes, and it will give me something to do. I like to keep my hands busy!” she said.

Deer fawns Dahlia and Tulip admired Dawn with her new binky. She looked so adorable with it bobbing up and down in her mouth. “Oh, the teat’s made from tough, chewy, rubbertree sap boiled into a hard mixture then left to dry. It’s kind of like a chewy, elasticky, plastic toy. Unless she bites chunks out of it, it should stand up to some wear and tear from sharp teeth” Tulip said proudly. Dahlia added “We made more of them if you’re interested for Noon and Dusk”.

“Yes. There you go” Floss cooed encouragingly and she helped Dusk’s clumsy fingers grab the cookie. Unfortunately, he grabbed it a bit too hard and it broke and crumbled but he managed to get some in his mouth and seemed to enjoy it. The sheep fawn didn’t mind that there were crumbs all over the carpet. She would clean them up later. She seemed to take joy from watching the little fellow devour the shortbread and was quite entertained. “Oh look at that! My, what a big boy, already eating so well” she praised, picking up a few pieces from the carpet and feeding them to him carefully.

Picking up a rattle, she shook it to get his attention “Here, here, what’s this? What’s that funny noise?” she asked, playing with the baby boy, bringing the rattle closer and then far away, so he could practice focusing on it and trying to reach for it. She moved it slowly enough that he would be able to grab it with a little effort. She wasn't paying attention to her hair, which was long and curly and very reachable and pullable.

Judy gasped politely, covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers as she saw the bite wound on Midnight’s ample bosom “Oh dear. Oh dear me. That must hurt!” she chuckled in sympathy and amusement. “Well, I’m sure you’re glad you have a fast heal rate. I heard how fast you recovered last time you had injury” she said, before her attention shifted to the bundle of baby girl she was being handed.

"Ah thank you" Judy looked delighted as she took Noon into her arms and rocked her a little. "Precious baby girl!" she cooed. She stopped rocking her and started to touch her tiny hand, looking at the small claws and fingers, watching as Noon’s fingers grabbed her own finger. “Ohh…what a sweet little teddy bear you are. Don’t you worry. I’m sure you’ll give your brother and sister what for when you get older” she said to her in a playful tone.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Morning nods in approval of the binky. "More will be appreciated. If I have the free time, you'll have to show me how you made these. The furniture guy in the market offered me a job of sorts so my free time might be a limited."

Torn between the rattle and her hair, Dusk decided to try for both. Pitching his clumsy body forward, he reaches for Floss' hair and the offered rattle.

Tucking her injured breast back in her shirt, Midnight nods. "It has its moments for sure. Luckily enough, their jaws aren't as strong as their teeth are sharp. I hope in the coming months Noon will be able to catch up with Dusk and Dawn in terms of size because they aren't sharing food now."  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff